Dieting for Disney World 2014!

Ah they look good! I like the idea of these type of challenges, purely because i hate having to go through putting the 30DS dvd on, rearranging the furniture and having to listen to Jillian lol

u just read my mind!
i just said exactly that to my fiance lol
i showed him it, he was like why dont u just do the dvd i was like cus its easier i dont need any equipment n dont have to mess about movin furniture etc n pissin about with dvds! haha

Nah it's from costco but it was just the best fish I've ever tasted!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a good day point wise!
Made my own vegetable curry (1pp) but failed trying to boil rice (I'm seriously a terrible cook!!) so had two WW pitta instead (5pp)

Wanted to sort out a good workout... I have a lot to lose around my thighs, hips and stomach (as the pics show) Am wondering whether to do the insanity workout. It's 60 days so twice the length of 30 day shred but much more intense with good results it seems....

However I just did the Fit Test and was so crap haha! Worst thing is we live in a 1st floor flat so I'm very conscious of my poor neighbour below.... And it's a lot of jumping!!

Off to sleep now as I'm going to pop into work tomorrow about 9am for a few hrs to collect some books that need marking & sort out my cupboards and classroom!

image-427550353.jpg

Attachments

• image-566183179.jpg
    image-566183179.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 113
that soup looks lovely!
i think rice is hard to cook anyway, i tebd to just buy the microwaveable pouches haha!! easier!

i did one day of that insanity n it absolutely killed me, far too intense for me!!

my body looks similar to urs, its also my things stomach hips etc i need to lose it from!

Well it's 9:30 and I'm still in bed! So much for "popping into school!" Have a splitting headache but that's most likely from the silly late night I had! Why did I do that knowing I had to get up early? Must've been a personal protest against going into school in my week off!

We have an INSET day next Monday anyway so might just stay a bit later and get it tidied then! And then Tuesday I can do a bit more tidying!

Need to be a "famous person" to dress up as for the 1st day back to go with our Journalism & paper making topic! Kids are dressing up as queens, pop stars, footballers, Martin Luther king, etc so I need to be someone different and someone they can interview (as we are interviewing each other). Was thinking perhaps Marilyn Monroe... As the big blonde wig may be disguise enough let alone the white dress! Or someone suggested Audrey Hepburn which I could do if I bought black gloves and a little sleepless black dress (although I do kind of have one already...!) and then wear my hair up!

Might pop to the costume shop tomorrow and be nosy as I don't trust buying online, even if it is cheaper, as it may not get her in time or be correct!

Aching slightly from insanity, or it could be just a bad nights sleep. Either way.... I'm gonna give day 2 a spin today... My poor neighbour below me.... :-/

Having to take my own advice today... and not get disheartened!

Was 9st 8.5lbs on Saturday morning... but for the last few days I've been 9st 10.5lbs :( I know that I wasn't on track Saturday... and that I am due on over the next week, and that I'm probably retaining some water.... but really worried that I've gained 2lbs since Saturday!

Need to just power through.... "It's a marathon, not a sprint... It's a marathon, not a sprint" I will keep saying!

Ah well I've now got Focus T25 Alpha ready to do for the next month (and then hopefully will have the stamina to complete Beta and Gamma). Sure I could fit in 25mins a day? Right?

Anyway, was feeling a bit blue with the scales so thought I'd try on some old bikinis (which could've also sent me into a spiral of shame!) But I tried on one that I had at the start of my weight loss back in 2012 when I was about 10st 12..... And today!

I can definitely see a difference but NEED to tone up! Also the shorts are a size 10 that I wore to Miami last summer! Want these to fit like a glove in Disney in 160 days (woo!) and I'm pleased to say they fit lovely around my waist just need to sort my thighs out now!!

Now for some lunch (have only had a banana so far!) and perhaps do my first T25 workout? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1891772927.jpg
    image-1891772927.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3701362136.jpg
    image-3701362136.jpg
    635.8 KB · Views: 91
  • image-2291477050.jpg
    image-2291477050.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
My goodness.
Did Cardio (Week 1 Day 1) of Focus T25 Alpha. LOVED IT! So fast paced just long enough for you to understand the moves but not get bored.
Have to admit, I did need to do some of the modified moves (partly due to my own fitness/balance ability and partly due to the guilt i feel jumping up and down with my neighbour in the flat below!)

Really think it is something I can stick to though! It's more fun to watch than JM, Shaun T is better than Jillian and even the music is better lol!

Worked out that I'd complete Alpha and be ready to start Beta on Monday 24th March.
Then finish Beta and start Gamma on Monday 28th April.
Then finish Gamma on Monday 26th May.

Then it's 9 weeks until Disney :D Within those 9 weeks, I want to avoid getting a podge right before my hole so if I haven't finished the T25 workout programme then I have a good few weeks buffer. Or I may do the workouts again, or even Insanity.

My dear fiancé might even be doing it too as he can put them on his laptop when he travels :)

I need to buy a safe to hide my scales in I think!! It's a ritual to weigh in every morning but am still around 9st 10.5! Glad I took pics and measurements yesterday now!!

My calves are KILLING me! Hurts to have my feet flat on the ground! But on to workout #2 this afternoon!!

Can't believe it's already Wednesday! Feel like I've got so much to do and no time to do it!!

I know and weight changes throughout the day and week anyway! Need to re-train my thinking that it's not gonna happen overnight :)

Haha definitely!! Just completed Speed 1.0 workout from the T25 workout programme! It's weird - it's only 25mins and some bits are so quick and other times a minute feels like 10 mins lol but really enjoying it! :)

Attachments

• image-2425518924.jpg
    image-2425518924.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 66
Haha definitely!! Just completed Speed 1.0 workout from the T25 workout programme! It's weird - it's only 25mins and some bits are so quick and other times a minute feels like 10 mins lol but really enjoying it! :)

Hi bugsbunny

Meant to come by yesterday but got so caught up with work - didn't have any time.

Wait till you get to Speed 2.0 in Beta - the first time I did that I just stood staring at the TV wondering what the heck was going on :eek:.

Looking forward to following your progress xx

Am definitely enjoying it :) didn't like Total Body Circuit as much....... Got Abs tomorrow :D only 2 more sleeps til Weigh In on Saturday! Fingers crossed!! I don't think I've lost... Might even have gained.... But I know that I have tried hard this week and that I'm at least upping my exercise in order to tighten up the flab! :)

Am definitely enjoying it :) didn't like Total Body Circuit as much....... Got Abs tomorrow :D only 2 more sleeps til Weigh In on Saturday! Fingers crossed!! I don't think I've lost... Might even have gained.... But I know that I have tried hard this week and that I'm at least upping my exercise in order to tighten up the flab! :)

yeah and in that case when u know urself how hard ur tryin it doesnt matter what the scales say as muscles weigh heavier than fat!! and ur doin measurements too so that will show x

Exactly! Or at least I hope that's what's happening..... Not sure how "quickly" the body gains muscle..... So worried to use it as an excuse!

Really enjoyed Ab Intervals.... And even did Lower Body Focus (as I am 1 workout behind this week!). Gotta say my Lower Body needs the work BUT i am rubbish at those moves lol! Can't wait to see myself in week 5 pushing myself more as I'm half pushing myself, half modified and an ounce of "I'll just watch this bit for a sec.... Oh. My. God!" Haha!

These two pics definitely sum up my morning!! Really pleased that I fit in two workouts. One more tomorrow (cardio) (even tho it's normally rest day but I don't think I could have my Saturdays as a rest day!) and then stretch on Sunday!

I am a bit worried that I won't keep up with it once school starts again! Up at 6am and home at 6pm.... Just need to keep telling myself it's ONLY 25mins! Perhaps I can get my dinner cooking while I do it?

This week has gone far too quickly for my liking! Only 3 more sleeps! Glad I have an INSET day so I can at least have a breather before the kids come back!!

Attachments

• image-1875211350.jpg
    image-1875211350.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 57
  • image-1623487878.jpg
    image-1623487878.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 70
Back