Dietninja returns...3 months to slimdom

Ones feeling better thanks! The other one isn't...she arrived in my bed at 5am this morning with a raging temp...calpol, cool flannel and a bit more sleep has helped, but she still looks v pale :(

So this is goodbye....it's not me, it's you...etc etc

Nah, not really, but I am starting a new diary somewhere in the fasting area...I'm not really doing Exante anymore, I'm intermittently fasting with a low carb theme.

So I've decided to make it official. I felt SOOO bad just on packs. Horribly lacking in energy and diet obsessed :( I've felt so much better on 1200-1300 low carb the last 2 days, I've been exercising and doing the housework (finally!) and just much more positive.

I'd love to be at goal by Easter on a vlcd, but I don't actually need to be at goal til summer, and that's doable by a slower route.

I'm still going to use packs (I've got loads!) and I'm sort of doing what I'm doing now except my fasting days will be more spread out (at the moment I'm doing 4 at 600 cal followed by 3 at 1200ish, now I'm going to do alternate days at 600)

I totally admire those of you that can keep on with a vlcd on a long term basis, and wish huge amounts of weight loss for you!

I may well be back if I need a boost, and I'm still going to visit all your diaries, I just feel like I'm cheating on this diet :/

Hey, sorry your leaving us, I maybe joining you In the not too distant future! Hope you get the support that you need! Will drop in to see how your doing good xx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hey, sorry your leaving us, I maybe joining you In the not too distant future! Hope you get the support that you need! Will drop in to see how your doing good xx Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - 11lb Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 -

Aww thanks! I look forward to seeing you when you are ready :)

Back