Dietninjas 21 Day Fix & SW Diary

Dietninjas 14 days of Exante!

Sat - day 1/14

The mind is a tricky little devil. Until I get properly started on Exante I always have those whisperings...have it now, start again tomorrow, no one will know, what difference will a day make? Sat (or whatever day I'm on) is the hardest day to start etc etc

But I need to resist today. Twelve weeks yesterday til my beach hol, two weeks til half term.

I know I'll struggle to stay on packs over half term but I weighed in this morning at 12 stone exactly. If I stick to it until half term I could be nearly 11 stone, and then I'll have ten weeks to get as far into the tens as possible.

It's a mind game and I need to remind myself of how to play, and my end prize if I win.

Anyway. It's lunchtime and despite sugar cravings when I woke (eating sugar in the eve always makes me crave the next day) I'm well on track.

Today's plan:

B - small latte (11.30)

L - toffee & nut raisin bar (2.30)

T - sweet & sour noodles (5.30)

S - White choc & rasp shake (9pm)

Cal: 773
Carbs: 61g

I need to make a plan for if I have cravings tonight...

So I will try to resist...early night etc. but if it's a problem and stopping me sleeping, I will stick to zero carb foods as I think another pack will take me to over 80g carbs and delay me getting into ketosis.

So, I think a 3 egg white omelette with 20g cheddar will do nicely. Emergency only!!!

Last edited:
Still on track on day 1. Gonna walk over to Waitrose now to get a free black coffee...keeping out of the kitchen!

Look it's 7pm and I've still got a pack left! Yay! Gonna have to do a bit better on the water front though...currently on 2 litres and nursing a big black decaf coffee :)

My folks are coming to visit tomorrow so I figured we'd have cold roast chicken, salad and new potatoes, then I could just have the chicken & salad. But the supermarket was out of chicken, grrr! So I got sausages (which I can't eat) and Turkey mince to make Turkey burgers which I can eat.

So tomorrow will be a working solution day...3 packs and a low carb meal.

Day 1 is down! Bring on day 2!

Can't say I feeling great but it is done. I'm tired, cold and restless...usual early day symptoms.

Tomorrows plan...

11ish - shake

1.30pm - Turkey burgers & salad

5pm - bar

8pm - meal pack

Weigh in post...

I am a daily weigher so will be posting my daily weights here. This is the only diet worth doing that on!

Fri: 12.1
Sat: 12.0
Sun: 11.12.6

So firmly into the next stone bracket...yay!

Morning I'm here :D not feeling well at all after eating the slim noodles last night with spices terrible pains and sickness.
But today will be strictly shakes...
Look at you skinny Minnie well done hun xx

Lol "skinny Minnie!" I wish!!!!

I've got one pack of zero noodles but can't bring myself to eat them...just too weird!

Lol "skinny Minnie!" I wish!!!!

I've got one pack of zero noodles but can't bring myself to eat them...just too weird!

i bought 5 from H&B I do like them but wow the cramps last night and early this morning from it is horrib ive binned the rest. It looked ok being 21 calories :cry:
Are you doing TS??

Am not committing to TS! That's my aim but may throw a little WS in there...a low carb meal won't derail me but a binge will!!!

I just wish I could hibernate for the next two weeks!!!

How are you doing? How many weeks till Mexico? I've got 11 and a bit to Corfu...

Am not committing to TS! That's my aim but may throw a little WS in there...a low carb meal won't derail me but a binge will!!!

I just wish I could hibernate for the next two weeks!!!

How are you doing? How many weeks till Mexico? I've got 11 and a bit to Corfu...

14 weeks till MEXICO eeekkk so I need to lose 2 lbs a week to lose 2 stones. I can't afford anymore wasted weeks. My mind goes crazy if I don't eat. But from Tuesday im going to do 2 products & and meal /protein /veggies/salad.

11 weeks :D you still have plenty of time still.... Xx

What a great loss already! I am so jealous! I have just started to up my exercise past few days. Jogged/walk 5km on Friday and today plus done Ripped in 30 workout on Friday. Having extra carbs and protein for it just now and feeling ok so far :)

Thank you!

I'm thinking of doing ripped in 30 or 30 day shred...need to maintain my muscle mass.

What do you do banana to eat enough for your exercise? Do you eat exact cals back?

14 weeks till MEXICO eeekkk so I need to lose 2 lbs a week to lose 2 stones. I can't afford anymore wasted weeks. My mind goes crazy if I don't eat. But from Tuesday im going to do 2 products & and meal /protein /veggies/salad. 11 weeks :D you still have plenty of time still.... Xx

Holiday! Yay! Yes my plan is to get into the tens on VLCD, then that should give me 8 or so weeks to ramp my metabolism up and exercise like crazy, and hopefully drop another half stone! Actually in my ideal world is Vlcd for 2 more stone but I've never managed to keep one going that long.

10.5 is the top end of my BMI so that's my target before hol. Obviously I'd love to lose more but I'll take what I can get - if I push too hard it has a tendency to backfire!

Great start :) well done on the stone bracket shift! :) x

Dietninjas 14 days of Exante!

Sunday - day 2

1pm - feta egg 'muffins', salad with a drizzle of olive oil

3pm regular latte

6.30pm sweet and sour noodles pack

9pm choc Orange bar

Cals: 961
Carbs: 51g

It's a little over what I'd like, but considering I had guests over and baked a marble cake, I'm pretty darn happy with that!!

And I don't want to tempt fate, but I do want to record my feelings here...but today was way too easy...no hunger, no headache, no tiredness. I'm a bit weirded out by it. I was expecting today to be tricky.

Last edited:
Arghh who'd have kids? One of mine has been restless all night and made sure I am too. Am now wide awake at 5am and shattered after very little sleep.

Full teaching day today and reports to write tonight...I am not impressed!

Updated Weigh in post...

Fri: 12.1
Sat: 12.0
Sun: 11.12.6
Mon: 11.11
Tues: 11.10

5lbs down, 10 to go...

Last edited:
Back