Dietninjas 21 Day Fix & SW Diary

Thanks bananas...it's all water weight at the mo but it feels good to see the scales move down!

Monday - day 3

Surprisingly ok...no headache etc. very tired but that's what happens when kids are on a mission to interrupt your sleep!!! And I fancy an early night anyway!

So today:

9am Costa small latte
1pm sweet & sour pack
6pm chocolate orange bar
9pm pasta carbonara pack

Cals: 760
Carbs: 63g

Water: currently at 2 litres but reckon I can get it to 3 by tonight.

I know I'm not supposed to have a latte in the morning but it really really helps! It means I can go til lunch without a pack, but is less cals and carbs and more treat-like than having 4 packs. I guess if it starts affecting my weight loss I'll stop but at the moment...yum!

Day 4 - Tuesday

Another lb down on the scales :) 10lbs to go

Plan for today:

B - small latte

L - spag bol pack

T - shepherds pie pack

S - toffee nut bar

Am meeting a friend at Costa at 5 but will stick to black coffee :)

Day 4 was almost a disaster! Forgot to take my packs to work so had a small latte at 8.30am on my way in to work then nothing til 5.30pm...I wasn't hungry but my stomach was physically hurting by 5pm :(

8.30am latte

5.30pm latte

7pm shepherds pie pack

9pm toffee nut bar

Cals 700
Carbs 51g

Day five

Minimins was down for ages...normally would be ok with that but when I'm on a vlcd I need the distraction!

Weigh in this morning: 11.8.8! Delighted with that, I was hoping for 11.10!!!

8.30 - small latte

1.30pm - sweet & sour noodles

Planned:

6pm - carbonara pack with asparagus & broccoli

9pm - White choc & raspberry shake

Cals 790
Carbs 63g

Last edited:
Dietninjas 14 days of Exante!

Updated Weigh in post...

Fri: 12.1
Sat: 12.0
Sun: 11.12.6
Mon: 11.11
Tues: 11.10
Wed: 11.8.8
Thurs: 11.8.6

6lbs down, 9 to go...

Last edited:
Thanks honey! The site was down...normally wouldn't mind but on a vlcd I live on here!!!

Yeah I was trying to log in last night and this morning. Lovely to see the scales dropping so quickly. Keep posting as it's helping me lol x

Thanks so much for the Exante Sam Bailey Diet tip. Small portions of fruit and veg and even tomatoes! Looks great. AND milk in tea LOL. Pretty much what I'm eating/drinking now only less generous with the fruit. You can even have one small banana a day! xx

Glad it wasn't just me who couldn't log in, like you I rely on being able to be on here to get me through sometimes.

Well done and is great to see your losses as I am on day 3 of restart but am not weighing till end of month. Can use your losses as a general guide lol xx

Glad it wasn't just me who couldn't log in, like you I rely on being able to be on here to get me through sometimes. Well done and is great to see your losses as I am on day 3 of restart but am not weighing till end of month. Can use your losses as a general guide lol xx

Thank you. Craving this evening so I've gone to bed! I really wish I could sleep through the next week!

Thanks so much for the Exante Sam Bailey Diet tip. Small portions of fruit and veg and even tomatoes! Looks great. AND milk in tea LOL. Pretty much what I'm eating/drinking now only less generous with the fruit. You can even have one small banana a day! xx

Glad to be of help! I might try it too :)

Well done you!!! I nearly had heart failure when I saw the site was down!!! I too live on here - or at least try to. even when im not posting im reading!!!

Thank you. Craving this evening so I've gone to bed! I really wish I could sleep through the next week!
I've been the same this eve so glugged a bottle of water and have gone to bed. Still have lingering headache but am on my way into ketosis as have that horrible metallic taste in my mouth.
Just any block of sleep sounds good to me, lately I seem to wake up at 2.22am and again at 5.22am. Specific I know and feels like Groundhog Day every night!! Lol. Xx

Haha being an exante / minis addict is better than eating food eh? :) I was the same! Well done on your losses ninja!!! X

Back