Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

Hey all!
Im also doing it alone due to there not being any slimming classes round here (my hubbys in the army) the 8 glasses of water is a tough one for me as i hardly drink during the day am really bad all my friends say its bizarre how i can eat a whole meal without having a mouthful of water or juice!! since seeing this im really needing to up my game really! this is my second week and as sad as it sounds am so excited for weigh in on monday!! haha really enjoying it so far and finding it quite easy thanks to this forum and a friend thats at her goal (she looks amazing) gave me a right boast that i needed to get a grip!! :) x

Hi guys is it ok for me to join you? I have been back on sw since 5 th jan and so far lost 28lbs another 3 stone to go :)

Nice to 'meet' you all

Kel x

Hey all!
Im also doing it alone due to there not being any slimming classes round here (my hubbys in the army) the 8 glasses of water is a tough one for me as i hardly drink during the day am really bad all my friends say its bizarre how i can eat a whole meal without having a mouthful of water or juice!! since seeing this im really needing to up my game really! this is my second week and as sad as it sounds am so excited for weigh in on monday!! haha really enjoying it so far and finding it quite easy thanks to this forum and a friend thats at her goal (she looks amazing) gave me a right boast that i needed to get a grip!! :) x

It's not sad! I get excited for weigh day too hun! :)
So glad your enjoying it, it really is easy when you have a forum like this hu? I find it even easier then going to group because when i new i had a bad week i never wanted to go and weigh my self. As for the drinking, I hate water but i have to drink with a meal it feels wierd not too.. saying that it probably be a diet coke ;)

Hi guys is it ok for me to join you? I have been back on sw since 5 th jan and so far lost 28lbs another 3 stone to go :)

Nice to 'meet' you all

Kel x
Nice to meet you too Keldelacoe! :)
your very welcome to join & well done with that great weight loss! good luck for the rest of your journey on getting rid of the 3 stone. :)

Off topic but could someone tell me what the little green bar things under your name mean? I seem to have loads an i dont no what there for lol!?

minniex said:
It's not sad! I get excited for weigh day too hun! :)
So glad your enjoying it, it really is easy when you have a forum like this hu? I find it even easier then going to group because when i new i had a bad week i never wanted to go and weigh my self. As for the drinking, I hate water but i have to drink with a meal it feels wierd not too.. saying that it probably be a diet coke ;)

Nice to meet you too Keldelacoe! :)
your very welcome to join & well done with that great weight loss! good luck for the rest of your journey on getting rid of the 3 stone. :)

Off topic but could someone tell me what the little green bar things under your name mean? I seem to have loads an i dont no what there for lol!?

Hiya thanks for the lovely welcome :) its rep power? I'm not sure but I know it's not on how much you post... Maybe on if you get a lot of people relying to you or posts liked????

Beatthefat! said:
Hey all!

Hiya my husband is army too where are you based? X

So agree I wouldnt even call it a diet its so easy! thank god!! ha this forum deffo helps out ive wrote down everything ive had was my 21st last weekend so i was naughty went for a meal but wrote it down and it made me feel bad when i added it up think it helps me when i write down everything in my dairy really gives me a boast would hate to get weighed infront of people so works best for me doing it myself i just cant drink whilst eating makes me think of it all mushy (am so sorry if anyones eating) but i best start from now on if a want too lose!! lol my hubby and i are in germany based in bad fallingbostel soooo annoying to try translate some of the german food although germans are really quite healthy with everything how about you were you based? :) x

Can I join? Im doing online? I don't like weighing in the evening so I prefer to weigh on sat am after a good week than in the evening after three meals so online lets me decide. It's a struggle without the support sometimes. Don't know what id do without the forum. Probs would have quit by now!! Lol xx

Haha my husband isn't that healthy (he was born German and his family kill me with food when I'm over there) we are catterick moved here dec was going to Germany then 10 days before we should have moved the army decided they couldn't accommodate my daughter over there ( translated as private med care too expensive) she is v servely disabled and tube fed etc etc blind.. If you could have it then Roma's got it lol) dan has been in a long time but it's the first time I have moved with him as we have a house and I thought there was be a good community spirit but I live on a lonely officers quarters and they are all boring ;) lol! I love Germany though jealous ;)

samjay123 said:
Can I join? Im doing online? I don't like weighing in the evening so I prefer to weigh on sat am after a good week than in the evening after three meals so online lets me decide. It's a struggle without the support sometimes. Don't know what id do without the forum. Probs would have quit by now!! Lol xx

Hiya :)))

Romas a beautiful name have got to admit that the med centre here are shocking! i wish her all the best! german hospitals on the other hand are brilliant there so clean av basically been brought up here due to my dad being in the army lol over here theyv not got as much takeaways or anything (thank god or id be in serious trouble) haha where abouts where you going to be moving too? got to admit where we are theres nothing to do but lots of army wives gets a bit b**chy for my liking! i do love it here though but do miss the uk shops not much job front wise here either! so gets dead boring!! had a little nose at your meals on your page and my god it looks good specailly the prawn tagliatelle do you do green days red days or extra easy? x

Im based in England :) Aw never been to germany!

Welcome Samjay! Course you can join good luck with your loss, were kinda similar heights and weight! :)

Anyone else tried the tesco light choices spagetti & meatballs ? I had it for tea and it hasn't agreed with me at all :l sorry to sound crude but its come straight back out of me literally not worth counting the syns LOL!

Im based in England :) Aw never been to germany!

Welcome Samjay! Course you can join good luck with your loss, were kinda similar heights and weight! :)

Anyone else tried the tesco light choices spagetti & meatballs ? I had it for tea and it hasn't agreed with me at all :l sorry to sound crude but its come straight back out of me literally not worth counting the syns LOL!

I've not tried it but doesn't sound good to me at all if its had that effect on you! How many syns was it? xx

was 8.5 syns grr! wasn't bad tasting just didn't have a great effect on me, obviously doesn't agree with me. xx

Hi all,
I was going to group but never used to stay so I've decided to do it from home.
Can I join your group?

Im struggling the past two weeks. Just not motivated. I've decided im having something naughty to eat tonight and im planning all my meals for the next week and booking exercise classes. As soon as im back into the swing of it I'll be ok. Sometimes my head isn't in it after gaining and going off track.

Our goals are the same minnie! I do want to lose another 2lb before I go on holiday just for room to gain a but. So I'll get down to 8st12 for that. But my target is 9. Cannot wait! I'll be very happy!!

Geobar said:
Hi all,
I was going to group but never used to stay so I've decided to do it from home.
Can I join your group?

Hello geobar! Welcome. I've joined here too. Need all the support I can get to get the weight off! :p

what day are you doing minniex? ive been sticking to the green day as thats the only one a know well enough? x

Beatthefat! said:
Romas a beautiful name have got to admit that the med centre here are shocking! i wish her all the best! german hospitals on the other hand are brilliant there so clean av basically been brought up here due to my dad being in the army lol over here theyv not got as much takeaways or anything (thank god or id be in serious trouble) haha where abouts where you going to be moving too? got to admit where we are theres nothing to do but lots of army wives gets a bit b**chy for my liking! i do love it here though but do miss the uk shops not much job front wise here either! so gets dead boring!! had a little nose at your meals on your page and my god it looks good specailly the prawn tagliatelle do you do green days red days or extra easy? x

Hi it would have been bead field (sp) which would have been great for dan as he was born in bunde, just down the road and most of his family are still there but things happen for a reason... Yes she is a twin, her brother johannes (was v lucky only one of my children got a german name lol) the Spagetti dish was adapted from this months mag- just rocket ground down in the food processor with a egg and quark, bit of chilli then added the prawns! I love cooking so I think SW is great although dan is off to Kenya on Sunday so I tend not be as bothered cooking or whatever I cook I live of for daaayyyys! Lol

So annoyed today! Went out with work for lunch! They know I'm doing slimming world and ive lost 26lbs since new year so it's working! Anyway I ordered a salad!

Which was lettuce, peppers, onion, chicken breast, 2 bits bacon and French dressing!

All they moaned on about was that I need more than salad! I said I'm having Chinese sat night and will be drinking over bank holiday so I'm gonna behave today! Thought they'd shut up!

They just went on and in and in! Saying it was boring! I'm not going out for lunch with them again! Why can't they just be supportive! I'm trying to make good changes for my health

Purpled said:
So annoyed today! Went out with work for lunch! They know I'm doing slimming world and ive lost 26lbs since new year so it's working! Anyway I ordered a salad!

Which was lettuce, peppers, onion, chicken breast, 2 bits bacon and French dressing!

All they moaned on about was that I need more than salad! I said I'm having Chinese sat night and will be drinking over bank holiday so I'm gonna behave today! Thought they'd shut up!

They just went on and in and in! Saying it was boring! I'm not going out for lunch with them again! Why can't they just be supportive! I'm trying to make good changes for my health

That's terrible, why can't ppl just be supportive???? Crikey! I would want to save my syns for a better treat than a load of moaning minnies too ;)

Back