Dolphins' Lipotrim journey

6 th Weigh in

Another 3 Ibs down at my 6th weigh in session. I am so pleased with myself. unlike other liposlimmers on these forum my weight loss is averaging @ 3 Ibs a week, which is in line with Lipotrim guidelines, this diet really works, provided you stay focused.
Generally, I feel lot better, lighter and healthier. :D
Starting Weight with Slimming World 14 st 10 Ibs Feb 2011

5th May - 90.3kg - 14 st 3 Ibs ( round numbers)
Week 1 - 87.4 kg - 13 st 11 Ibs (- 6 Ibs )
Week 2- 85.7 kg - 13 st 7 Ibs (- 4 Ibs )
Week 3- 84.1 kg - 13 st 3 Ibs (- 4 Ibs )
Week 4 - 82.8kg - 13 st ( round numbers) (-3Ibs )
Week 5 - 81 kg 12st 10 1/2 Ibs ( - 3 1/2 Ibs)

Mini Goals:
1. Drop below 13st bracket ( early June) :checkmark:
2. Drop below 12st bracket (end of June)
3. Reach a healthy BMI (middle of July)
4. Refeed ( 3rd week of July)
5. Move on to Slimming World

Last edited:
Well done

update

5th May - 14 st 3 Ibs ( round numbers)

Week 1 - 13 st 11 Ibs (- 6 Ibs )
Week 2 - 13 st 7 Ibs (- 4 Ibs )
Week 3 - 13 st 3 Ibs (- 4 Ibs )
Week 4 - 13 st ( round numbers) (-3Ibs )
Week 5 - 12st 10 1/2 Ibs ( - 3 1/2 Ibs)
Week 6 - 12 st 7 1/2 Ibs ( -3 Ibs )

Mini Goals:
1. Drop below 13st bracket ( early June) :checkmark:
2. Drop below 12st bracket (end of June)
3. Reach a healthy BMI (middle of July)
4. Refeed ( 3rd week of July)
5. Move on to Slimming World

Another great week for you hon. Well done you. Stay focussed. Heres to another good week.

I am into my 7th week today, I stopped counting the days sometime ago, I didn't think I'd get to this stage, once you are on the roll, you keep going.
My original target was 130 Ibs which works out to 9 st 4 Ibs. Now I am planning to reach 11 st mark. I have a 21st do coming up in July and a 2 week holiday. So I am going to start the refeed earlier.
I will start PHASE 2 of LT after my holidays:D Although I have been told 2nd time around is much harder. Having lost over 2 stones I feel I need to tone up but I don't think I am up to joining the gym, I don't know where people get the energy from to do all the excercise whilst being on 450 calories a day. The weight loss is noticeable, I am receiving comments from my family and friends. I have lost a lot around my face, I SO want it to go from my tummy. My knee is so much better, I feel lighter, I can even touch my toes sitting down:D

What a great positive post. Well done on feeling so good about yourself. You really are on a roll.

What a great positive post. Well done on feeling so good about yourself. You really are on a roll.

Hey Molly, thank you for your kind words, people like you are so inspiring!!!:D

well done dolphin on your weight-loss journey so far xx

Measurements

I took my measurements at the time I started LT.
So far I have lost:-
3 inches from my hips
5 inches from my waist
4 inches from my bust
3 inches from my legs ( still I've fat legs)
2 inches from my arms
More weight lost from my face, I no longer have double chin, my cheek bones and collar bones are more visible:D
Altogether 19 inches gone:D

Well done on the 19" loss. Measurements are a great motivator. I used to take mine every third week and I love to see the results. It really reinforces how well you are doing.

Well done on the 19" loss. Measurements are a great motivator. I used to take mine every third week and I love to see the results. It really reinforces how well you are doing.

Thank you Molly, it's great to see myself in the clothes which I had in my wardrobe going back 15 years:D

7th weigh in - lost 1 Ib

I was very disappointed with 1 Ib weight loss this morning, I have been 100% and have been drinking in excess of 2 litres of water. Anyway a loss is a loss, perhaps it will come off next week. I have another 2 weeks to go, heard from the hospital going in for my operation in 3 weeks time, I will refeed before going in and take it up from there.

5th May -14 st 3 Ibs ( round numbers)
Week 6 - 12 st 7 1/2 Ibs (-3 Ibs )
Week 7- 12 st 6 1/2 Ibs ( - 1 Ib)

Last edited:
It is disappointing when you get a low loss after do much effort. Be reassured by the fact that it will balance out over the weeks. Next week may bring a good result for you.

Tomorrow I go for my 8th weigh in, let's see how much I lose. I am going to do 2 more weeks of LT then move on to refeed. My weight loss has slowed down in the last few weeks despite being 100%, not that I am complaining, I am very pleased but I rather call it quits at this stage.
There is no doubt my hair is coming off, it was on my pillow this morning and the bathroom floor, I am getting stressed out so no point carrying on.
I'm reading the REFEED sheet and planning ahead, something to do:D
I am going to keep this diary for refeed too if that's ok with MINI.

Nervous

I am slightly nervous, having been on LT for the last 2 months has been easy in a way, there was no planning, I always knew no matter how small, I would lose weight. I am planning to do Day 1 and 2 for a week, I might change my mind when I get there but for now this is what it looks like:-

Day 1 Wednesday 13 July 2011

Morning - strawberry shake
Lunch - strawberry shake
Tea - 4-6ozs roast chicken with salad

Day 2 Thursday 14 July 2011
Morning - strawberry shake
Lunch - strawberry shake
Tea - Grilled salmon with onions and tomatoes

Repeat the above for the whole week, weigh in at Boots to remain consistent with the scales

Week 2 - Day 1
Breakfast -As above.
Lunch - Caramel Bar
Dinner -6oz jacket with brocolli, green beans, peas with 6oz fillett of cod steamed with lemon juice
2+ litres of water

Last edited:
Well done on planning ahead for refeed. It is a good idea to keep weighing with the pharmacy.
Menu looks good though I'd add some green veg like spinach or mange tout or green beans with the salmon. Spinach etc will add iron which will help hair recover.

Well done on planning ahead for refeed. It is a good idea to keep weighing with the pharmacy.
Menu looks good though I'd add some green veg like spinach or mange tout or green beans with the salmon. Spinach etc will add iron which will help hair recover.

Thank you Molly, I will update my refeed shortly:D

5th May -14 st 3 Ibs ( round numbers)
Week 6 - 12 st 7 1/2 Ibs (-3 Ibs )
Week 7 - 12 st 6 1/2 Ibs ( -1 Ib )

8th Weigh in

Another 3 Ibs off today, I am really pleased:D

Good result on the 3pm loss. Well done !!

Back