Don't you just hate it when....

I know just how you feel!!!!

Hahaha I had to!

Right. Well I'm going to be the one blocking your way on the roads when you're late...

Honestly- when people say should OF instead of Should've etc.

Also, when the dog burps in my face. Nice.

...you're laying in bed with the electric blanket on ready to go to sleep and you remember that you haven't cleaned your teeth yet.

Not happened to me but I know someone who it did happen to.

The doctor telling you to lose weight cause your bmi is high.

Short, muscled rugby player, very fit. Aerobically fit, get your minds out of the gutter ladies!

His reply 'where from'

PS The doctor was very overweight and he did have a good rant back in the office afterwards!

And there was me about to lecture you on live & let live Steve!

I hate it when you CAN have a lie in, but you Wake up really early fo no good reason!

Yes - like this morning - wide awake!! Could be cos (and here is my rant) - I ordered pasta with mushrooms last night and it was awash with cream - yuk. Out with family so had to eat it and feel vile this morning :(

I hate it when you CAN have a lie in, but you Wake up really early fo no good reason!

Or because your neighbour has decided its ok to play piano at 8am on Sunday morning and their sittingroom is through the wall from your bedroom:mad:. Wouldn't be quite so bad if she could actually play:mad:

...... you decide to take 10mins over a cup of tea to decide if the advent calendar you will use once a year is worth £25. After deciding it is because it is beautiful and the pockets tell the story of the nativity you get back to the shop to find out it was a one off and some other sod bought it 30 seconds before.... in fact you actually held the door open for them to leave and smiled at them:sigh:

When you sell your car online and all you get is hoax rubbish emails. All I want is someone genuinely interested in it. :-(

You say you'll have a 'little bit' of something and you get given a large wodge!

Hahaha no I love it then its there fault, but this could explain why I need to do slimming world :D

When you are trying to write a presentation for an important Job interview and your mind has gone COMPLETELY blank:cry:

When people in the supermarkets just abandon their trolleys in the middle of parking spaces instead of walking them the 10 metres to the trolley park:mad:

and even worse when people walk them the 10 metres to the trolley park, but don't connect them up with their mates, resulting in a mess of trolleys that I end up sorting out cos I am a bit OCD.:mad::mad:

... the CD on a long drive skips and you can't find any replacements easily cause its too dark to look!

Back