Drag0nfly's journey

Hi

You have had an amazing weight loss so far, I think we all fall off the wagon sometimes, I guess the trick is to climb right back on it ( I need to take my own advice really) :eek:

Tracy <3

Yes I think that's what stops me straying from the SW path more often, the fear that I'll never get back on it. I think it was inevitable today. I was so hungry yesterday I could have eaten a scabby donkey but I stayed on plan. Today I could resist no more.

Oh well, tomorrow's menu is planned already, I won't beat myself up about it any longer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just remember how good it tasted and savour the memories!!
One day won't break all the great progress you've made.

Good idea to plan the meals tomorrow,so you've got a plan to stick to.
Keeping your fluid intake up should help with the hunger x

That's a good point actually Claire, I don't think I've been drinking as much the last few days, need to try harder tomorrow x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i find that if i cut my drinks down i know i have done it i feel so hungry x x x

It should help keep things regular for you too - and help digest the food to get it through and out quicker before weigh day Every little helps! :)

Good luck hun !!

I'm back home after my little break at the seaside. Apart from my little lapse during the week I did ok I think, though I couldn't weigh anything so can't be certain. Weigh in tomorrow. It'll be a fortnight since I last weighed so I'm hoping for a loss of some description. I'd be happy with 4lbs.

I've been on plan all week but yesterday wasn't so good. I was working in the morning then decorating the kitchen in the afternoon/evening. I was so busy I didn't bother eating, then by the time I'd finished painting I was so hungry I had an enormous evening meal. Calorie wise the whole day probably wasn't too bad but it's certainly not the Slimming World way, eating it all in one meal. I also drank more wine that I should have done last night. Feel a but icky today :doh:

Weigh in tomorrow so I must make more of an effort today. Bran flakes for breakfast then a shower to make myself feel half-human again, then back to the painting.

Don't worry hun - you've been so busy with the painting, and you kept under your calorie limit, so you did well - how's it going today?

Back