Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

All I can say is try to keep me away!!!
Oooooh something to look forward to YAY!!!
Are we doing Friday & Saturday night or Saturday only?

Sorry Dizzy, as i said, had to go with the masses, its a long time off, hopefully you'll be able to make it, go on, go on, go on, ya will, ya will, ya will....

Wow, really chuffed, Mini and Pierce, thanks for saying you'll come, in my eyes your the royalty on this site,,,LOL:D :D

Good replies to date Mini, Pierce, Gen, Flirty40greeneyes, Kati, Zareena, Kazz, Russian Doll, Olijames & Hubby, Ivy, IreneH, Jem and Lottiekins ???

Not bad for the first afternoon...LOL :)

The kids have non pupil days on the fri and mon and so we are going to have another family meet up at Center Parcs.

Shame it is the only weekend I have booked up for the whole year.

Dizzy x

All I can say is try to keep me away!!!
Oooooh something to look forward to YAY!!!
Are we doing Friday & Saturday night or Saturday only?

Hi ya Annabanana,

Again, decisions up to the crowd, not me, going by Newcastle I know the two nights nearly killed me, i'm getting old LOL....na I just don't know when to stop..you available for both??

:( Awww dizzy!! Not sure what to do hun...its always a shame when someone cant make it and is left disappointed!!! :(

Change of date maybe...:confused: :confused: :confused: sure people will compromise til we find date to suit all..ok maybe im stepping on toes..will keep schtum!:cool: :cool:

:) Anyway Jury's...we stayed in a jurys in dublin the last time..was lovely..the champagne and chocs we had in room may need to be revisited if you know what i mean. Sure they will have a pool etc...oooh so excited already!:)

:p Gonna check out flights...if i cant come with hub (he works saturdays??) then may make a weekend of it with a friend...hope that will be ok???:p

I'm sure it will be fine Nic...personally...I may have to drag a few mates wit me since I dont get home that much, they wont like being ditched for a bunch of ppl that I havent actually met in the flesh!!

I have nothing planned as yet...so if someone want to suggest other dates?:rolleyes:

Well the following weekend is my birthday and I live in Dublin so if you all want to come over for Bettys Birthday Bash !!! LOLI will show you how to paint the town red (or a bright shade of pink) xBettyboo

Morning Ladies and Gents, reason I chose this date was cuz it suited ALL excepted for one, sorry Dizzy, even the gals PM'ing me, but not posting on thread yet, asked for this weekend to be chosen, t'is not the only meet we'll have in Dublin, and its always going to be impossible to make 100% of the people happy, but 99% ain't bad for my first attempt LOL..

WOW Bettyboo birthday bash too, hope you'll make it to the Dub meet as a warm up for your B/day bash...LOL

Morning Ladies and Gents, reason I chose this date was cuz it suited ALL excepted for one, sorry Dizzy, even the gals PM'ing me, but not posting on thread yet, asked for this weekend to be chosen, t'is not the only meet we'll have in Dublin, and its always going to be impossible to make 100% of the people happy, but 99% ain't bad for my first attempt LOL..

WOW Bettyboo birthday bash too, hope you'll make it to the Dub meet as a warm up for your B/day bash...LOL

Hiya Caz - FAB idea.....will check me diary to see if I can make the 29th...wud love to come down from the 'Narth' to see youse all !!!

fingers crossed...put me in as a provisional.....

Debz
xx

Sorry Dizzy, as i said, had to go with the masses, its a long time off, hopefully you'll be able to make it, go on, go on, go on, ya will, ya will, ya will....

Wow, really chuffed, Mini and Pierce, thanks for saying you'll come, in my eyes your the royalty on this site,,,LOL:D :D

Good replies to date Mini, Pierce, Gen, Flirty40greeneyes, Kati, Zareena, Kazz, Russian Doll, Olijames & Hubby, Ivy, IreneH, Jem and Lottiekins ???

Not bad for the first afternoon...LOL :)

And me too...............don't forget little Mrs D!!:confused: :)

Back