Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Well Hello Mrs Depp, will the real Mr Depp be coming with ya, as I will personally book his room for him,,, LOL

Nah, dont bother....Mr Depp can stay with me he he he!!

Now Kazz, just when we were getting on so well, LMAO..

Hiya Caz - FAB idea.....will check me diary to see if I can make the 29th...wud love to come down from the 'Narth' to see youse all !!!

fingers crossed...put me in as a provisional.....

Debz
xx

Hiya Debz et al,

Thanks for all your posts and PM's regarding this meet in Dublin,

End of day 2 thread, and our list of people interested grows, won't mark any of you as absolute definites until we all do the hotel bookings which by the way, as soon as ya want too just let me or Gen know, by the way Gen, you wanta see what offers you can find for a band of beautiful people such as ourselves LOL..

Cazmaz_irl, Gen, Flirty40greeneyes, Mini, Kati, Zareena, Kazz, Russian Doll, Olijames, Olijames Hubby, Ivy, IreneH, Jem, Pierce, Slimatheart, Bettyboo, Mrs Depp, Debz32, FatFairNForty(ish)

Lucky you, well I'll be living 10miles north of Finglas by then, so as I hate queuing for taxi's and paying an arm and a leg for one, cuz thats what it'd cost, I'll be booking into whatever hotel we end up picking LOL

Lucky you, well I'll be living 10miles north of Finglas by then, so as I hate queuing for taxi's and paying an arm and a leg for one, cuz thats what it'd cost, I'll be booking into whatever hotel we end up picking LOL

Thats a good point...my parents live in Clondalkin, so I think its only about €25 for a taxi home....and since my dad doesnt like us getting taxis he might pick me up....

.....hhhmmmm....maybe I will keep my options open and see wat kinda rates yous will be getting before I decide wat to do....waiting for taxis is a bluddy nitemare!!

hi caroline....
hows it going?

im a nite owl, ;) and would love to come and join in the fun!!...

Lisee xx

Hi guys!

Just to say unfortunately I can't make this meet but with Caz as your hostess you will all have an absolute ball..... she definately knows how to party.....;) :D

Love

Excellent Lisee, welcome aboard, and Mich real sorry ya can't make it, but thanks for the vote of confidence, I'll do me best to show them the toon, Irish toon this time ....

well caroline count me in definately!!!

ye ha... i will drink that weekend...:)

would like to stay at the same hotel as everyone else, and if anyone will be flying from brum or cardiff let me know, would like to tag along if thats ok :) thanks in advance!

Lisee xx

Kazz there'll never be anyone good enough to sub for Mr D and JBJ:D ;)

I'm off to bed now to dream of a naughty threesome of me as the filling in the John/Johnny sandwich!!;) ;)

Sweet dreams ladies!:D

LOL, ur rite hun...aint nuttin like the originals!!Nite!

I;ll make a deal wit ye...if I can have my pliceman again I will relinquish all rights to JBJ and mr Depp!!!

Count me in - I've been to Dublin twice and don't remember anything as I was totally trollied...........wonder if it will be third time lucky!!! :eek:

Great idea for a meet :D

xx

LMAO!!!:D

Kazz there'll never be anyone good enough to sub for Mr D and JBJ:D ;)

I'm off to bed now to dream of a naughty threesome of me as the filling in the John/Johnny sandwich!!;) ;)

Sweet dreams ladies!:D

Oi, that's MY dream Carol!!!!!:D ;)

Caz:D

Thank you so much for kicking this idea of for a Dublin meet!!

Count me in. Either of the dates. I can easily get on a flight from my neck of the woods here:D

I have heard all about you;) and all good:D

I get the impression you party like I do and I am so gutted that I didnt make Newcastle:(

Oh Dublin, I can't wait!. Me and some work mates are talking about going for my 40th in September so it would be great if I had already been before, PLUS, and it's a big plus.....

I get to meet MINI......:D Mini...told you we'd meet this year for sure!! Looks like we will now:)

Lacey...x

Last edited:
Back