E55ex girlies diary ..slinky for summer 2013 :)

Thanks ladies I took her round loads of goodies and me dads got man. Flu so there a right pair haha xx yay Keira's mummy ill have a wi partner :) good luck with starting are u doing ts xxx

Yeah I'm going to start with TS.. But if it gets too much I'll add in something little for WS, But I don't want to so hoping I do ok on TS.. :) I just hope my delivery will be in the morning tomorrow :-/ don't want to have to wait all day for some food lol!

Everything's crossed that u get it tomorrow:) I've finally got my scales there hot pink to go with the rest of my bathroom ( I have a pink and leopard print fetish) so all ready for tomorrow's wi. I am just home on a break from work til i start my lunches I can't believe I've been awake since 3 am that will teach me for falling asleep at 7pm. It's just started bloody raining here.. How miserable. Should really try and go to the gym later ill see how I feel I've got a poxy cold and I don't think I can jog if I can't breathe lol. I hope ur all having a lovely Sunday xxxx

Yeah I'm going to start with TS.. But if it gets too much I'll add in something little for WS, But I don't want to so hoping I do ok on TS.. :) I just hope my delivery will be in the morning tomorrow :-/ don't want to have to wait all day for some food lol!

If u can do ts I think that's brill I wish I could have stuck to it :) xxxx

Everything's crossed that u get it tomorrow:) I've finally got my scales there hot pink to go with the rest of my bathroom ( I have a pink and leopard print fetish) so all ready for tomorrow's wi. I am just home on a break from work til i start my lunches I can't believe I've been awake since 3 am that will teach me for falling asleep at 7pm. It's just started bloody raining here.. How miserable. Should really try and go to the gym later ill see how I feel I've got a poxy cold and I don't think I can jog if I can't breathe lol. I hope ur all having a lovely Sunday xxxx

Omg your bathroom sounds gorgeous!!! Yay for scales :D Good luck for WI tomorrow hun. Its raining and miserable here too! Aw no i hope you feel better soon :( Roll on Summer or at least Spring, Iv had abgutsful of this gloomy wet, freezing weather! Have a good day hun hope you shake the cold :) xx

Hiya Sounds like you have had a tough couple of days honey. xx Glad your mum is feeling better, and hope you get this cold shaken off nice and quickly. Will mean you can keep going on the exercise and also show your dad how much worse his man flu is to girlie colds - he will like that!

Loving the sound of the pink scales!! :) Good luck for your WI on Monday. Im 2 lb down as of today so that may be me for the week unless my body works some magic over night!!

Did you manage to find and dust off your Shred DVD?? Mine came this weekend so am attempting day 1 tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on!!

Thanks girlies ur all so kind xxx I feel worse just need an early night with a lemsip. I haven't looked for my shred but I know it's downstairs somewhere and I did have the no more trouble zones DVD of hers which I loved. Good luck for all ur shredding tomorrow xxx I'm signing off now ill look forward to catching up with u all tomorrow xxxxxx

Night hun hope you get a restful sleep and feel better in the morning xx

I hope the lemsip works its majic for you..nowt worse than feeling lousy on this diet :(
Hopefully WI will give you a good result :), and make ya feel better for it all :)

Ooooh yeah hun hope your WI was a good one! :) xx

Have you drowned in lemsip chick ?:(
I hope you feel better soon :)

Sorry I had a bad couple a days I binged . I'm so annoyed why do I have no self control. I seriously need to sort this out I can't keep doing this to myself. It upsets me so much I realise I'm doing it but I can't stop it. F #ck sake arghhhhhhh . Sorry to be such a misery lol. I just want to say thank u and well done my lovely friends doing so well I will catch up with u at some point this week just need to get my head together xxx love to u all xxxxxx

It is difficult not to eat when you're not well..... mothers feed their children in such circumstances, so I would say it is a natural thing to do, for comfort.
Get it out if your system, both the lurgy and the eating, and come back SOON !!!!!:)

Aw chick don't beat yourself up about it, you're not well and as marge said, it's a natural thing to do.

The only thing you can change is what happens next, you're in control :) xx

Hey hun its a long bumpy road to success, One trip doesnt end the journey! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and carry on like nothing ever happened. Its not like you hid away and binged for a month is it! You can undo this in a couple of days on plan no problem. Come on power through, We're all here for ya :D xx

Please come back to us soon! We all have our moments don't be too hard on yourself, and you were poorly too. You still want the same thing ie to lose weight and this diet can help you achieve that. A blip is quickly remedied. We are all here for you x

Missing you hun pick yourself up and get back here :) xx

Back