E55ex girlies diary ..slinky for summer 2013 :)

Hope your day went well today hun! :) xx

How's it going Hun? Are you back on TS for now? Hope your day gone well x

Hello :) yes I had a lovely valentines day went out for dinner so drank and ate I'm back on plan today I'm doing ws I can't do ts I'm too Hungary lol. Today has been good I didn't manage gym but I will try tomorrow. I hate early shifts I feel so tired and have no energy after them to do anything lol. Week off work next week so will try and go every day. Hope u have all had a great day and good luck for any wi tomorrow xxx

Day 2 almost done and dusted :) . Had to have a power nap after work today so made no gym. I'm hoping tomorrow :) as I've caught up on sleep now. I've almost run out of my beloved exante porrige :( will re order that tomorrow going to go for the winter bumper pack but I can't stand the carbonara bleughh :( hope u have all had a great day lovelies :) xxxx jade xxx

I am deffo going to order the winter bumper pack to :D
Tis a proper bargain, even if you dont eat the carbonara eh ?
Could you not put some chilli flakes or curry powder in it to give it a different flavour ?
:)

I must be a freak...
Everyone has one thing they dont like...
I dont not like any of the them :eek:

And you :)

Urghhh got the worst headache this evening. But it's the first time I've not been Hungary. I've had my three packs and some chicken. Maybe ketosis has kicked in ;) I don't know. But it's nice not to want to raid the fridge for once. So day 3 is almost done and they say that's the hardest day. Just want this week to hurry up and be over with lol. Got a night out with the girls planned for Friday so that will involve a few cheeky drinkies and some dancing :) and Saturday I am going to see psychic sally so I am very excited about that lol :) I hope u r all having a great Wednesday xxxxx

Well done hun, back on track! Have a fab day :) xx

Hope psychic Sally says you are going to reach goal and be slinky for summer. Have fun. :D
Mere x

Yayyy back in the10s this morning :) official weigh in Monday morning but I couldn't resist a sneaky peak :) it's made am happy :) xx have a lovely weekend people xxxx

Congratulations :D
Mere x

Thank u :) well on day 7 and I've been pretty good apart from drinking far too much alcohol on Friday lol. But I didn't binge yesterday despite being extremely hungover so I am pleased about that :) . I hope u have all had a great weekend :)xxxx

Hi EG
Glad you did not binge yesterday it would only have made you feel worse. :D
Mere x

Hope you are having a good weekend hun, Glad you did not binge (its so not worth it) Good luck on your exante journey :D

Aw well done for the control Hun! I remember hangover munches omg. So very well done lol. Hope you've had a fab weekend :) xx

Back