E55ex girlies diary ..slinky for summer 2013 :)

Awe ladies u r all amazing I'm pleased to announce I'm back lol my heads in a better place now and I'm germ free back to normal.pleased to read ur all doing amazingly well. Going to catch up on all the diaries now speak soon xxxxxx

Yay!! Welcome back xx

Good to see you feeling better chick, and back on plan :D

Yay so glad to see you back :D Onwards and downwards :) xx

Glad your better now :) welcome back :)

Thanks sweeties its good to be back. God the drama yesterday my boyfriends ex partner made a statement that he had assaulted her which was a pack of lies so the poor sod has to go and give a statement she's not letting him see the kids all because his daughter wants to live with us when we move in together. So I treated him to a bottle of good old jd last nite and I did 3/4 of a litre vodka bottle lol we put the world to rights and woke up with a stinking hangover lol. But I've been good and stuck to plan today . I, so glad to read everyone's doing so well I have missed catching up :) that's what's going on I'm my life at the mo anyway I'm off to read what's going on in all of yours :) xxxx

Right day 1 back on ts. I really shouldn't go out drinking with the girls I end up having a hangover pig out lol. So I'm going to do a month without a night out. Shouldn't be too hard as my BFF is away on hol soon so she can't drag me out. Hope everyone has a great day xxxx

Best of luck hun you will do it!! :D xx

Happy valentines day my lovely ladies I hope u all get spoiled rotten :) I'm off out for some retail therapy with my mum as I'm off today and then will meet up with oh later . Weighed in this morning x11 stone 2 so I'm happy with that. If I can get into the 10s on my next weigh in ill be over the moon :) have a lovely day gorgeous ones xxxx

Have a fabulous Valentines hun! Sounds like you have lush plans for today have a great time :) xx

Have a nice day hun, sounds good! And so close to them 10s! xx

Hope you had a good day :D

Thanks darlings we had a lovelyday and went out to dinner yesterday so we had 2 days lol. Hope ur all havin a great weekend i cant get on my ipad so will catch up properly monday xxx

I had 2 days off too :eek:
Back now though :eek:

Happy Monday lovelies xxx total restart today how is every one today xxx

Im doing good :D
Back on track proper, until the weekend, for 2 days planned off time :D
Good to see ya back EG :D

How was ur valentines Marge :) xx

It was a great day EG :D
Thanks :)... it lasted 2 days off plan though :rolleyes: But I'm back now, and more determined to stay on track when I have planned off days :)

How about you chick ? Did you have a nice time ?:)

Back