Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

we have many iDevices......and I have an addictive personality....may have to go peek!!

I cant play any of the games, because I get too addicted :eek:
When do you get your cast off Angel ?
That must weight a pound or two ;)

Hehe, I finished it already! Great fun though, it doesn't go on forever so no worries about addiction. Leaves you wanting more though. ED posted a similar piccie and I could hardly believe my eyes so I found this one to help keep me on track. Goes to show why inches disappear when weight doesn't sometimes, especially where water is involved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 39
Marge, update your signature! You're a 15 something girl now! I have a metal brace and sling. There were other reasons why I couldn't have a cast but I go to the fracture clinic to check on progress regularly. They said 8 weeks so im half way there. Radius at elbow, crack near the sticky out bone in wrist and scaphoid (near thumb). I'm right handed too which is a bummer. It would be lovely to blame my last 3lbs on plaster :) alas not.

Last edited:
he's my toy boy lol. 3 1/2 years my junior haha xxx
Supposed to be a good omen to marry a man younger than you. My husband is 1 1/2 years younger than me and we have been happily married for 40 years :)

Mere x

I found this one to help keep me on track. Goes to show why inches disappear when weight doesn't sometimes, especially where water is involved.
That is a super picture and it does put a pound into perspective. Better off than on as they say. :D

Mere x

Ugh, not feeling good. I had a busy productive day, afternoon with a friend and she even ate biscuits but I didn't want one! All in all it was a super day. About 30 mins ago I started feeling really queasy so I've had my carbonara early. I've drunk a lot today but I'm beginning to feel quite sick. Even my peppermint tea is making my tum turn. Has anyone else had this? Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Phew, kitchen floor done yesterday, now I've gutted the downstairs loo, kitchen surfaces, cupboards and soaked and scrubbed the cast iron hob. I'm dripping. Spring clear out is in full swing. Now for a coffee and a well earned rest. OH home this aft. I get lots done when he isn't underfoot. Although doing all this one handed (broken arm) is proving a challenge. Feeling proud of myself.

Omg do you wanna come & do mine too! We're living in a sort of builders yard at the same time so I'll blame our mess on that lol nothing ever gets finished here, OH doesn't like DIY!

Hehe, my OH wouldn't even attempt DIY ! He's really smart but not a handy man kind of a guy. How're you Ali? My good deeds appear to have undone me. My tums upset for some reason. I'm proud for not accepting one of the choc bics my friend brought. She knows I'm dieting too! Didnt bother me watching her eat them either. Breakthrough!

Well done Angel for resisting temptation . You lived up to your name.
Mere x

Thanks Mere. V proud for resisting but a bit annoyed with my best friend for bringing them when she knew I was on the diet. Ah well. Off to bed as not feeling 100%

Well done! Resisting stuff like that gets easier as time goes on, though now and again I get a little craving, it soon goes though.

I'm doing well, my TOTM is still hanging about and has totally made me feel crap! It doesn't seem to be ending either :-( other than that my clothes are starting to hang off me now, weight hasn't changed for a few days though, confusing!

Hope you feel better tomorrow, I'll be heading off to bed soon as generally feeling a bit tat xx

Haha.... I will update my sig tomorrow :D
I hope you feel better soon :)

morning Angel - How you feeling today? Really hope the tum is better. X

Morning Divam Marge n Ali.. I Didnt sleep well and am physically shaking a bit so OH bringing me a shake to try and stop it. Bang goes my clean kitchen! It'll look like Armageddon hit it when he's done. Sicky feeling seems to have subsided. I've lost 2.5lb in 48 hrs though :) thanks for being there. Totm isn't due for 8days so dunno what all this is about. Ah well. Have a great day.

Wow great weight loss. :D
Mere x

Thanks Mere, it had been stuck for a while so I'm happy.

Hi Ali. Done very little today but still a bit queasy. Had porridge for dinner. Work next few days then running away to Northumberland for a couple of days. Hope you're doing ok? I'm only a pound behind you:) can't wait to be in the 18's too. Maybe ill check when I get back on Tuesday. How's your day been?

Northumberland isn't far from me! Just next door in fact! Good luck for your next WI you'll do great :)

My day has been exceptionally busy being at work, good though cos it stops me feeling bored lol xx

Back