Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Hey Danielle :), just wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrow weigh in. I know these last few weeks have been tough with work but still hope you get some good news tomorrow hun.

Kay xx

easter-bunny-and-eggs-vector2.jpg HAPPY EASTER !!! xx

I'M BAAAAAAACKKKKK!!!

Wow I haven't posted for 3 weeks! I've neglected my mins and for that I apologise :( I hope you're all well, I will try my best to post on all of your threads today, but I doubt I'll be able to read through them all as I've missed so much and I know how often you all post!

Well the last few weeks I've blown off some steam and done what I liked! And now I feel I'm at a point where the rubbish that I'm eating is making me feel a bit run down so I'm definitely ready to get back to healthy eating. Although, it all could have been a hell of a lot worse! I've still been visiting the gym, still been making slightly healthier choices with home cooked evening meals (as mum is still doing sw) and I've been eating reduced cal microwave meals at lunch time. I've had a rough time of it with having to go away for work and not having much choice food wise, but I'm back home now and have no plans to do that again any time soon.

I've had a lovely surprise this morning! I decided to do my first weigh-in in God knows how long, and I have only gained 2.25lbs which I am so chuffed with! I stepped on the scales fully prepared for about half a stone gain so I'm super happy and raring to go this morning! Although it is bank holiday weekend so there may be a little bit of cheating going on, i.e. beverages of the alcoholic variety tomorrow, and I do have some chocolate leftover from my 'last supper' last night. I enjoyed an Indian takeaway, full fat Coke, Dairy Milk Oreo, and some Sensations roasted nuts. I don't like to waste food so I will get rid of the leftovers today :)

I'm in the perfect mindset to get back to healthy eating next week! I'm already planning better lunches, as I'm very conscious that I don't know what has gone into the ready meals I'm eating. I'm going to get some micro spuds to have jacket with beans (and maybe a sprinkle of cheese), and perhaps some other things like micro veg - I'll see what I can find in the supermarket!

I'm glad to be back and look forward to hearing from you all... I've missed you! See you soon x

Hey Danielle :), hope your having a lovely bank holiday weekend, looking forward to reading your posts soon xx

Hi all :)

Had a fab bank holiday weekend but happy to get back to work :D sad I know!

I haven't been super strict today because I'm trying to ease myself back into things, so here goes:

Breakfast: 1 slice of wm toast with a thin layer of nutella
Lunch: 2 small Bannister's Farm cheese and smokey bacon potato skins with baked beans. They are quite low calorie and yummy, but very small and left me still quite peckish, so I'm thinking I perhaps need to bulk the meal up with some veg or meat or something. I had an Asda Caramel chocolate bar, which is about 180 calories.
Mid afternoon: This is where I was naughty... I had 4 small shortbread biscuits left in a packet on my desk from last week and I was quite hungry, so I ate those. At least now they're gone!
Tea: Steak cooked with flora low cal spray and chips cooked in the air fryer with a bit of oil, and a blob of ketchup.

I won't be snacking tonight as I'm stuffed! I'm off to James' house shortly to start planning a trip to America next year! :D if anyone has been anywhere other than Florida or New York that they can recommend I'm all ears :)

Chow! xx

Arrggghhh I'm back after having NO internet access whatsoever!! Nightmare... And I forgot to weigh myself yesterday! Not having a good week haha!

I decided rather than weigh myself this morning that I would weigh myself next Saturday as normal, so I've got 2 weeks of weight loss to look forward to!

I wasn't super strict with myself this week, but I have actually written out a plan for next week so hopefully I'll have a good loss. And I've decided to count my syns again... That didn't last long did it?! I think I need the discipline of counting rather than just winging it.

I'll keep you updated! xx

Here is today's food - I've been very good!

Breakfast: 1 wm 800g slice of toast (HEXB) with a thin layer of nutella (4 syns)
Lunch: Jacket potato with mozzarella cheese (HEXA) and beans, then a big fruit salad (strawberries, banana, apple, satsuma, red grapes and kiwi)
Tea: Pasta bolognese

I've only had 4 syns, so I might have a little chocolate bar before bedtime :) I haven't been to the gym but it's okay because I went on Saturday morning which I don't normally do. Back to normal tomorrow!

Another good day yesterday, and I had plenty of opportunities throughout the day to cheat and I was very strong so I'm feeling really confident at the moment. The same happened today!

Yesterday's food:
Breakfast: 1 800g wm slice of toast (HEXB) with a thin layer of nutella (4 syns) and some strawberries
Lunch: Jacket potato with tuna, reduced fat mayo (2 syns) and sweetcorn with a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese (HEXA)
Tea: Air fried chips (2 syns for oil) with a few slices of ham, some small pickled onions, and a dollop of tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Total: 9 syns & a trip to the gym

Now today, James & I have started a new routine of drinking diet pro shakes to see it aids in our weight loss. James really wanted to try it so I'm joining him for moral support. You can have up to 3 shakes a day but we've only had 1 each today. I had mine to replace my breakfast so as not to use additional calories for the day. I don't know how many syns it is so I've just decided to count everything else separately, perhaps restricting myself to a maximum of 10 syns per day.

Today's food:

Breakfast: Strawberry flavoured Sci MX Diet Pro Meal shake
Lunch: Jacket potato with cheese (HEXA) and beans, then strawberries with some nutella (4 syns) mid afternoon.
Tea: Will be Aldi lamb shank (3.5 syns) with fry light roast potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and carrot and swede mash

Total: 7.5 syns so far - no trip to the gym tonight as I've had a pounding headache all day. I'll maybe do some floor exercises later.

xxx

Afternoon Danielle :), hope your having a lovely Sunday. Your foodage looks fab. Hope you have a super loss at your next weigh in. Good luck hun xx

Hi all!

I've been terrible at updating my diary just lately... I'm just so busy! And I completely forgot to give you the results of yesterday's weigh in... 1.5lb off! That is over 2 weeks so not fantastic but still a loss. I'm feeling determined now though. I go on holiday 10 weeks from today so I need to get into shape!

Had a lovely day today... went for a little picnic at the local marina. It wasn't totally naughty, I did make a fruit salad and drank fruit juice. Although I did also have a chocolate bar. But it could have been a hell of a lot worse! Also, I burnt just one arm as that's the side the sun was on so I look bit odd now, but at least I made the most of the sunshine! I hope everyone else has had a lovely sunny Sunday and made the most of it before the thunderstorms we're supposed to be getting in a couple of days :(

Hope you all have a relaxing evening :) xx

I've been mega busy so this is just a quick update on this week so far. Monday I cheated, not horrendously, but I just wasn't in a good mindset to diet. Back on it yesterday though:

Breakfast: Strawberry diet shake
Lunch: Tesco BBQ Pulled Pork on a wholemeal roll (HEXB) with light mayo (2syns)
Snack: A few slices of ham
Tea: Homemade beef burgers, air fried chips (2syns) salad and a dollop of ketchup (1-2syns)

Total: 6 syns... No gym though :(

I'll try and come back later with today's diary! xx

Okay so today's food is as follows:

Breakfast: Bacon, egg, cheese (HEXA) and light mayo (2syns) on a wholemeal roll (HEXB) I will count a couple of syns for oil
Lunch: Asda Chosen By You lamb bhuna (1 syn for half the can) and Uncle Ben's long grain rice (0.5syn)
Tea: Currently cooking steak and air fried chips (2syns) and a dollop of ketchup (1-2syns)

Total: 9.5 syns & a trip to the gym

Yesterdays food (I didn't really eat much :()

Brunch: BBQ Pulled Pork on a wholemeal roll (HEXB) with light mayo (2 syns)
Early tea: Asda Chosen By You Cajun Chicken & Uncle Ben's long grain rice (0.5 syns)
Snack: Asda whirly bite (4 syns)

Total: 6.5 syns

James is treating me to a meal out at the Indian tonight so I've weighed myself this morning. I've only lost 0.25lbs but I'm fine with that because I haven't had the best week. I expected a gain, and a loss is a loss so it's heading in the right direction!

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend :) xx

Back