Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Hi Danielle, food sounds nice for yesterday! I'm eagerly awaiting my next graze box but its not due until Monday :( all I've got left is the healthy popping corn. We were supposed to have it Sunday night whilst watching a film but neither of us was hungry after dinner! Now that's a first no movie snacks :)

Mine came on Saturday and I was so happy I got pistachios, they are a new found love! :D I got harissa olives but I wasn't keen so Dad was happy to get rid of those for me :) I've got oatcakes with onion chutney and some sort of mixture of cashews, mini breadsticks and something else (can't remember what, or what flavour!)

I've got loads of the popcorn pouches in my cupboard, I just never get round to eating them! They are lovely though :D

Yesterday's food:
Breakfast: Made a bowl of Benefit cereal but I've decided I really didn't like it so I only had about 3 mouthfuls :yuk:
Lunch: Ham and light mayo sandwich on wm bread, and a vanilla & chocolate Muller light
Tea: Steak (cooked with chilli and garlic salt :p) with air fried chips (a little oil) and garden peas, plus a dollop of reduced sugar & salt ketchup

Attachments

• image-2866086039.jpg
    image-2866086039.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 52
Mine came on Saturday and I was so happy I got pistachios, they are a new found love! :D I got harissa olives but I wasn't keen so Dad was happy to get rid of those for me :) I've got oatcakes with onion chutney and some sort of mixture of cashews, mini breadsticks and something else (can't remember what, or what flavour!)

I've got loads of the popcorn pouches in my cupboard, I just never get round to eating them! They are lovely though :D

Hello :)

My friend who has them every week said to watch our for the popcorn because you'll get it regular, so I went online and rated the items, I decided I'd bin the popcorn! I loved the pistachios and some little rice cakes & chutney, I liked the Scandinavian fruits. My next box isn't due until Monday though. Hope I get some nuts. I won't ever get olives either as not a fan really. Let me know what the cashew / breadstick things are like.

Meals looking good today but what was wrong with the cereal? Xx

Cookie - Yes I've not tried those ones before so I'll let you know... The similar ones I've had before were nice so fingers crossed! The cereal - the fruit tasted really strange and it was so sour! I found myself eating around the fruit so there's no point eating it if I'm wasting it! I'm probably going to get some porridge sachets - I tried the Harvest Morn golden syrup porridge yesterday and it's gorgeous! I'm just going to get the original one though as it's less calories.

Here is yesterday's food. I was a bit naughty, but not terrible!

Breakfast: Harvest Morn golden syrup porridge with ss milk and half a tsp of sugar...
Lunch: Co-op BLT sandwich on malted bread with seasoned mayo, then a reduced fat honey flavoured Greek yoghurt with granola mixed in (delicious!) and a bottle of Pepsi Max (I know it's artificial but I didn't care at the time)
Tea: (Artificial again!) Cheese, leek and ham Pasta n' Sauce made with ss milk and half tsp flora light.

So it could have been a lot worse! I was starving and had stomach cramps last night because I had such a measly tea but I purposely had nothing else because I had been naughty. As it's my last day at work today before I start my new job on Monday, I've brought in a box of Celebrations for everyone, and I've eaten 3 already! And I had 1 piece of wm toast with a thin layer on Nutella for breakfast. I'm sure I'll have a couple more chocolates at some point today too. But I will be going to the gym tonight! I didn't go last night as my Grandad was round and I haven't seen him for a while - he's just gone into a care home as he's at the beginning of dementia so can't live alone anymore as he started to wander the streets and the area he lived in wasn't the safest, but while he's been settling in there he's not been able to come out very much. So it was nice to see him, although it's quite distressing sometimes when he gets so confused and frustrated :(

Anyway, back to normal tonight! Gym, then a nice healthy tea! I have the whole day to myself tomorrow and I've been paid a little extra in holiday pay so I'm going to have some retail therapy then go to the gym :)

I'll update today's food when I can :) xx

Here to subscribe!

At work at the moment, I'm going to have a catch up later and post properly tomorrow :) so far so good!!

Hi Kay & Kathryn!

Had a better day than expected... After the 3 celebrations chocolates this morning I didn't have anymore, and my boss bought cakes and I didn't touch them :) so I was very well behaved! I had a Co-op chicken, bacon and sweetcorn pasta box for lunch, and my OH has treated me to a lovely carvery tea so lots of lovely veg :D and I'm absolutely stuffed now so I don't think I'll be craving snacks tonight :)

Mums been off work with a funny tummy today and I think she's passed it onto me so at this point in time I don't feel like the gym tonight! I'll see how I feel later but if I'm still not right I'll go tomorrow at some point, maybe even twice to make up for missing tonight! Hehe, I only went to the gym 3 times last week and I still lost so I'm not worried... Although I'm not expecting a huge loss this week, if any, after my naughtiness yesterday and my chocs today!

How are you both? xx

Morning all! Sorry I've not been on here much I've had a busy week. I'll catch up with everyone's diaries a bit later hopefully!

Well I've gained 0.75lb this week, which is fine. I expected a gain after my indulgences this week!

Last night I went out for tea again!! Here's yesterday's food:

Breakfast: Harvest Morn golden syrup porridge with ss milk and a tsp of sugar
Lunch: Pasta with tuna mayo (light mayo) and cheese
Tea: Went out and had a sharing bowl of cheesy nachos (awful I know) then beef in a red wine gravy with new potatoes, carrots and peas. This was in the under 500 calories section of the menu :)

I'm starting my new job on Monday so I'm going to try and make a couple of nice things this weekend to go in the freezer for lunches :)

Happy Saturday!

Hey Danielle :), just been catching up on your diary. Good luck hun on your first day of your new job, hope you enjoy your lunch for the first time ever :D. I hope you have a super week ahead on plan followed by a super duper loss ! :D Looking forward to seeing your scrummy lunch pics from now on ! :p Hope you've had a lovely weekend !

Kay xx

I have some major catching up to do!!

Here is yesterday's food first of all:

Breakfast: Skipped as I was hungover so got up late and went out not long after I got up...
Lunch: Ham and light mayo sandwich on white bread
Tea: Aldi lamb shank with fry light roasties, brocolli and carrot and swede mash
Drank: About 3 glasses of ss milk

I started my new job today and it was fab, I love it already so that's a good start! I'll have to go to Newport for 2 days next week for training so I'm going to struggle to stick to plan if my meals are provided and there's no healthy options!

Today's food:

Breakfast: Harvest Morn porridge with ss milk and tsp. sugar (only ate about 2/3 of it, I was so nervous!)
Lunch: Small portion of peanut curry (made yesterday :)) and microwaved basmati rice
Tea: Aldi hunters chicken, air fried chips and garden peas :p I may have a pear afterwards if I'm still peckish, and I'm going to have a handful of pistachios.
Drank: 1 litre red grape juice - will have nas orange squash with tea

I'll try my best to catch up with everyone but I've missed a lot so probably won't do it all tonight xx

Back