Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Morning Danielle :), you must be very happy this morning. Well done on your loss again. So what do you have planned for food today ?

Kay xx

Morning Danielle :), you must be very happy this morning. Well done on your loss again. So what do you have planned for food today ? Kay xx

Arrrgggghhh well I have the hangover from HELL after a friends 21st birthday celebrations last night, so I have a McDonald's on it's way... I am very naughty I know, but I don't get hangovers like this very often and normally I can stick to diet, but today I just can't. And yesterday was supposed to be cheat day but it was actually fairly restrained food-wise because I still hadn't fully got my appetite back, and when everyone else got a takeaway before we went home last night, I just got a bottle of water :) so I was well behaved in that respect! It's okay though because I don't have plans that will make me cheat for a while :) :) I know from past experience that I can work harder during the week if I've cheated at the weekend and still lose so I'm not too worried :) what are your plans today? xx

Wow macyd's sounds lovely :p . It's great that your in control even after the drinks you resisted the late night takeout :D . I'm not so strong when I'm out with friends and having fun, I get convinced really easily :eek: got to work on that. Sounds like you had loads of fun ! Hope you enjoy your Sunday .

Kay xx

Sunday/Monday

I forgot to do yesterday's diary but, to be honest, there wasn't much to it!

Breakfast: Zzzzz.....
Lunch: McChicken Sandwich, large fries and large Coke :p Hangover heaven!
Tea: Homemade syn-free Bolognese with chips cooked in the AirFryer

Considering my hangover it could have been a hell of a lot worse! But I still haven't got a full appetite, even today. Today is even worse because I've developed a head cold that runs right down to my throat so it feels like it's closed up! Not nice :sick:

Today's food:

Breakfast: Small glass of milk before work
Lunch: Jacket potato with a small tin of Heinz beef ravioli (1.5 syns) then a pack of ready salted French Fries (4 syns)
Tea: Roast chicken dinner... but didn't eat the chicken! Homemade roasties with just FryLight which turned out just like the ones we've cooked in fat before! Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and carrot and swede mash. Also, about 2 syns worth of beef gravy, and a bit of mint sauce (1 syn)

Still got a few syns left and my HEXB so my evening is full of possibilities :p that's if I start to feel a bit better :(

Hi Danielle your food diary looks really good today. I thought ravioli is less in syns ? Still 1.5 is not bad at all. I think I will buy some on my next food shop :). I hope your feeling much better with your head cold and throat. Have some lemsip or ginger lemon tea to help ease your throat. Hope you feel much better soon.

Hugs Kay xx

Hi Danielle your food diary looks really good today. I thought ravioli is less in syns ? Still 1.5 is not bad at all. I think I will buy some on my next food shop :). I hope your feeling much better with your head cold and throat. Have some lemsip or ginger lemon tea to help ease your throat. Hope you feel much better soon. Hugs Kay xx

I thought so too! I know the sainsburys own brand ravioli is free, and that's what mum meant to buy for me trying to be helpful, but she picked up the wrong one! Never mind... I need to buy some lemsip tomorrow... In the meantime I'm tucked in bed watching friends :) Thanks for the well wishes xx

Last edited:
Tuesday

Sorry I didn't post yesterday... I was off work with flu and couldn't barely lift my head off my pillow! Only to eat when I was absolutely desperate!

Breakfast: 2 x 400g slices of wholemeal toast (HEXB) with 1 tbsp. Clover Lighter (3.5 syns)
Lunch: Crabmeat mixed with 1 tbsp. Colman's seafood sauce (2 syns) with loads of salad (cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, sweetcorn, pickled red cabbage and pickled beetroot) with a little balsamic vinegar (I have a free version)
Snack: 3 mini Babybel lights (HEXA)
Tea: Gammon (no fat) and chips cooked in the AirFryer (2 syns for oil) and a blob of tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Total: 6.5 syns

I must have been ill as I can't quite remember whether it was last night that I had a little bit of chocolate before I went to bed! It must have been but I can't remember! Oh well, it wasn't much :p

Wednesday

Back to work today but still wasn't feeling 100%!

Breakfast: Nothing...
Lunch: Beef & Tomato Tesco Pot Noodle out of pure laziness and just not feeling like making anything exciting! (5.5 syns), a bag of ready salted French Fries (4 syns)
Snack: 1 Summer Fruits Alpen Light bar and 1 double choc Alpen Light bar (HEXB)
Tea: Jacket potato with Clover Lighter (1 syn) and 2 Aldi chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with cheese (1 syn each). A blob of ketchup (1 syn)

Total: 13.5 syns

I may have 3 mini Babybel lights later as HEXA if I start to feel peckish :D

Hi Danielle, sorry to hear your still not feeling well. The weather has been really crappy recently, lots of people off work with flus and colds. Hope you're feeling much better. Your food diary has been looking really good. Well done for sticking to it even though you're not feeling well. I hope you have a lovely day :).

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Sorry I haven't posted yesterday's diary, I'll do it later...

Just a quick note - although I said last Sunday that it would be the last one where I needed to cheat, I was wrong! I forgot that I'm going away this weekend!

So I'll do my weigh in a day early... Results to follow x

It's ok Danielle, you need to enjoy yourself too, you can always get back on it on Monday :). Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

Kay xx

Sorry I've not posted recently, I've been mega busy... And still am!

Weigh in last week showed that I stayed the same, which is fine because I was poorly so probably didn't eat enough and I didn't go to the gym at all! So it's fine :)

I didn't post a Thursday food diary, and to be honest I can't remember what I ate, but I guess it's irrelevant now!

I had a fab weekend full of fantastic food and fantastic company :D but now I'm ready to get back to being good... Although I am being treated to a valentines meal on Friday... When will this ever end! Arrrggghhhh!

Today's diary:

Breakfast: 1 summer fruit Alpen light bar (HEXB)
Lunch: Jacket potato with left over gammon from yesterday's roast (no fat), lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes. 2.5 tbsp. light mayo (5 syns)
Tea: Aldi lamb shank in rosemary and mint gravy (3.5 syns) with air fried chips (2 syns) Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash (0.5 syn) and gravy (1 syn)

Still got some HEXB and all of HEXA so I'll have some mini babybel lights and 1 alpen light bar.

Good night all! x

Hi Danielle, well done on a sts despite the fact that you were not well. Don't worry about all the eating that's gone on at least you enjoyed yourself with your friends :). What's important is your straight back on it and your food diary looks fab ! Everyone is allowed to have a day off on Friday, its :heartpump: valentines day ! yay :D Hope you are treated to a lovely evening by your OH :p . What day do you normally weigh in hun ?

Kay xx

Hi Danielle, well done on a sts despite the fact that you were not well. Don't worry about all the eating that's gone on at least you enjoyed yourself with your friends :). What's important is your straight back on it and your food diary looks fab ! Everyone is allowed to have a day off on Friday, its :heartpump: valentines day ! yay :D Hope you are treated to a lovely evening by your OH :p . What day do you normally weigh in hun ?

Kay xx

Yes we're off out for a nice meal so I'm very excited :D I normally weigh in on Saturday, but I may do what I did last week and weigh in on Friday instead, then get back to normal next week.

Do you have plans for VD? x

Back