Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Tuesdayyyy

Yesterday's diary is as follows:

Breakfast: 1 summer fruits Alpen light bar, and 1 double choc
Lunch: Jacket potato with chicken pieces and 2 tbsp. light mayo (4 syns)
Tea: Aldi hunter's chicken (3.5 syns) with new potatos (buttered, 1 syn) and salad. Yummy!!
Snack: Graze chocolate brownie (6 syns)

Total: 14.5 syns

Going to legs, bums and tums tonight so wish me luck! x

Yes we're off out for a nice meal so I'm very excited :D I normally weigh in on Saturday, but I may do what I did last week and weigh in on Friday instead, then get back to normal next week.

Do you have plans for VD? x

Hi Danielle so glad to hear your back in top form :p. Your food diary for today looks really good. Yes I think weighing in on Friday might work out better for you before the meal :D . Hope you enjoy your night out with your OH :heartpump:.

My valentine plans, well :D lol, it's a microwave meal for one :giggle:, but I'm not complaining, I'm more than happy. I've just come out of a long term relationship, so really enjoying my `me time '. My sister is celebrating though with her husband, she is literally counting the days, she is so excited :p lol . Hope your having a nice day hun.

Kay xx

My valentine plans, well :D lol, it's a microwave meal for one :giggle:, but I'm not complaining, I'm more than happy. I've just come out of a long term relationship, so really enjoying my `me time '. My sister is celebrating though with her husband, she is literally counting the days, she is so excited :p lol . Hope your having a nice day hun.

Kay xx

I can DEFINITELY appreciate the need for 'me time'! :D Aww bless her :) I like Valentine's Day, but we don't go overboard. Just a card this year - last year we exchanged a box of rum truffles (homemade by the OH which I actually thought was very sweet and they were absolutely divine!) and a silly 'lovebug' cuddly toy that I found by the tills in Sainsbury's hehehe but I know of people who are exchanging presents like it's Christmas! Ridiculous...

Wednesdayyy

Today's food diary:

Breakfast: 1 summer fruits Alpen light bar and 1 double choc
Lunch: Co-op tuna and sweetcorn pasta salad (4 syns), raspberry and choc sprinkles Muller light, some red grapes, and a couple of slices of turkey breast.
Tea: Lamb steak, air fried chips (2 syns for oil), Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash (0.5 syn), cauliflower, gravy (1 syn)

Total: 7.5 syns

Lots of syns left! May have a packet of French Fries (4 syns) and I still have my HEXA so may have 3 Mini Babybel lights :)

Good night! x

Forgot Thursdays diary!

Breakfast: 2 double choc Alpen light bars
Lunch: Half a Co-op sweet chilli chicken and noodle salad (I'll call it 3 syns just in case), raspberry and choc Muller light, couple of slices of pastrami
Tea: Cheese on toast on small white bread (6 syns and HEXA) and a blob of ketchup (1.5 syns)

Total: 10.5 syns

Also, weighed in yesterday and I've stayed the same again! A bit gutted, because I thought I looked smaller and I've been told I look smaller! I think I need to get myself back in the gym regularly because it's obviously not working for me at the minute just dieting. :(

Oh well, onto a new week!

Afternoon Danielle, hope your having a nice Saturday. Well done on a sts hun :) much better than a gain and you were able to go out in the week and enjoy yourself too, so you didn't do bad after all :p . Your right incorporating exercise into your week might give you that extra boost that your looking for. Other than that your food diary has been great all week. I'm sure you'll have a good loss week this week. Remember to up your water intake, that always helps with a good loss ! Hope you have a lovely day hun :) .

Kay xx

Mondayyy

Hiiii,

I don't even want to talk about my weekend, food diary or otherwise, as it was very stressful. So today is a brand new day!

And so far I have had no syns whatsoever! :copon:

Breakfast: 1 Brooklea fat free strawberry Greek style yoghurt (Aldi)
Lunch: Brought a tin of tuna to work then realised I didn't bring a tin opener and we don't have one at work. Nightmare! Went out and bought a jacket potato with beans instead. I think maybe it was God's way of telling me that I would have bad breath if I ate tuna and I have a job interview later! (Wish me luck!) :D I've also had a mini babybel light (part of HEXA)

Not sure what's on the menu for tea tonight! But I all of my syns left, most of HEXA and all of HEXB, so the opportunities are endless! How exciting!

I've also decided to sign up for the Race For Life Pretty Muddy event in the summer! So when I enter and people start sponsoring me, I will have no excuse for skipping the gym or training! I'm super excited though :D

I will let you know when I have entered then if anyone would like to sponsor me I can give you the link to the donation page! x

Tea last night consisted of Aldi Hunter's Chicken (3.5 syns) and half an Aldi Piri Piri chicken breast (1.5 syns), with air fried chips (2 syns for oil) and salad. As I had 8 syns left over I finished my Valentine's chocolates from the OH :p 8 syns exactly!

So 15 syns total - however I didn't have my HEXB yesterday which is very unusual for me, but I forgot to buy Alpen light bars at the weekend and we had no mini bread in :( and I am absolutely FORBIDDEN to eat mum's SW HiFi bars normally... although I did ask very nicely and was allowed one for breakfast this morning :)

I also didn't eat the rest of my HEXA but I rarely have it anyway (slaps wrist)

Back to the gym tonight to begin Race For Life training! :character00115:

Tuesdayyy

Yesterday's diary:

Breakfast: A caramel HiFi bar and an Aldi Fat Free strawberry Greek style yoghurt
Lunch: A rather uninspiring bowl of tuna mayo using 2 tins of tuna and 2 tbsp. light mayo (4 syns). I later had a big mug of Cadbury's hot chocolate (6 syns)
Tea: Steak (done with a fry light and a small knob of light butter at 1 syn roughly), air fried chips (free as I used fry light) fried onions and mushrooms with garlic (with fry light), and a blob of tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Total: 12 syns

I had a FAB workout at the gym :bliss: - first time I've enjoyed being there in so long because I was actually working hard and the fact that I'm signing up for Race For Life has made me so determined to get fit! Spent an hour and a half there last night and back again tonight! It also definitely helps to go with a friend, particularly a fit friend! Mine makes me feel very guilty if I don't work as hard as her :giggle::girlpower:

I'll be back with today's diary! x

Hi Danielle, well done for signing up for `Race for Life ' :) that should keep you fit till summer :D, it's great you have a gym buddy and your going regular, you should get your bronze body magic award soon yay ! Your food diary for yesterday is looking super good too. Your probably burning half of that at the gym :p . I'm positive your gonna have a super duper loss this week ! Fingers crossed for you hun. Will pop by later to see todays eats. :p

Kay xx

Wednesdayyy

Had another fab trip to the gym last night, and I'm paying for it today with extremely sore thighs :cry: Oh well - beauty is pain!

Here's yesterday's food diary:

Breakfast: 1 800g slice of wholemeal toast (HEXB) with Clover lighter (1 syn)
Lunch: New potatoes mixed with fried onions, fried mushrooms, bacon bits (all cooked in Fry Light) and light mayo (2 syns worth - I made a big portion with 2 tbsp. mayo but only ate half as it was very filling - a colleague polished off the rest!) plus a packet of salt and vinegar French Fries (4 syns) and 2 mini babybel lights (HEXA)
Tea: Aldi Chicken with a garlic and mushroom sauce (3.5 syns) roast potatoes (cooked with Fry Light) salad, and a blob of ketchup (1 syn)

Total: 11.5 syns + 2 for Double Decker

I received my monthly Glossy Box yesterday and as it was the Valentine's edition, they sent a bar of Lindt Lindor with it! :17729:

But I was a good girl and resisted the temptation - I'll save it for Saturday cheat day! Tehehehe x

Edit: OOPS! I forgot that my colleague who polished off my lunch gave me a bite of his Double Decker (no pun intended, for those with filthy minds) which I worked out to be about 2 syns :)

Todayyy

Well today's food has been fairly uninspiring! And I'm still hungry :mad:

Breakfast: 1 800g slice of medium wholemeal toast (4 syns) with Clover lighter (1 syn), then a caramel HiFi mid morning (HEXB)
Lunch: Jacket potato with cheese (HEXA + 1 syn to be on the safe side) and beans, then another caramel HiFi mid afternoon (HEXB)
Tea: Egg noodles (dried so free) and a small amount of curry sauce made from Maykway hot curry powder (2.5 syns roughly)

Total: 8.5 syns

I definitely need to raid the cupboards because I'm still STARVING, especially after another good gym session!

I'm shattered too - night everyone! x

Fridayyy & Saturday WI

I accidentally went over my syns yesterday! :copon:

Breakfast: 1 800g slice of wholemeal toast (HEXB) with Clover lighter (1 syn)
Lunch: This is what I forgot to count! I had a bit of a stressful afternoon... Driving home for work I was stuck in a huge queue of traffic and ended up running out of petrol!!! So I had to pull in at a Co-op and wait to be rescued, and I hadn't had lunch yet so I was super hungry! So I went into the shop and bought the healthiest looking thing I could find, a Tomato & Basil Chicken salad with spinach which I have since found out is 4.5 syns so I chose well - well I would have done had I remembered I'd eaten it!!!
Snack: Mid afternoon I did the food shop with a friend and we treated ourselves to a Malteaster bunny (8 syns) - I knew I was going to the gym straight after so would easily burn off the calories.
Tea: Chicken chop suey with noodles from the Chinese (5.5 syns)

Total: 19 syns

I thought I had done really well because I forgot to count my salad when I was deciding what to have for tea! So I thought I had only had 14.5 syns! But never mind, because I weighed in this morning and I've lost 2lbs!!! YAYYYYY!! :happy036:

Very happy girl today! My work at the gym has obviously paid off :D Woohooooo! x

Well done Danielle on your 2lb loss ! :winner: Congrats ! Doesn't it feel good to know that you can still eat and lose weight ! That's why I love SW :D ! I'm so happy for you hun :).

Kay xx

I'm positively elated today and the sun is shining! Yippeeee!

Thanks Kay! :hug99: xxx

So you should be :p, long may the losses continue for you ! :D I'm sure you're doing a happy dance right now lol

Kay xx

Back