Extra Easy: Fresh Start!

Evening mini's. Today was my team meeting for Xmas and I had a 4hr round trip to get there and then I was supposed to be going to my work do tonight (nearer home, with the colleagues from my local office) but I am so tired and pissed off that I cant be bothered. I know that sounds horrible but I just want to chill out with my OH and have a drink. Today was Extra Easy although it is now extra bad!!

Breakfast:
HEB Magic pancakes, banana and honey (3syns)

2 x apple and sultana bread (Marks and Spencer) Syns 8??
slice of cake 5
cajun beef sandwich 16??
3 x white chocolate and cranberry cookies 6

Now Im going to make me and OH a nice tasty dinner and have a few drinks :) New day tomorrow...sometimes u just have to live!

Hi Mini's. I have had a busy few days where I have been over at my friends for dinner and then away to a pre-xmas family dinner. I have ate and drank as much as I have wanted and I got up this morning totally unprepared for what to eat today. It started well as I had toast, eggs and beans for breakfast and then I took fruit with me to snack on whilst out at work. I came home from work starving as my fruit was kinda off and didnt taste great and I ate wedges with cheese and sweet chilli sauce followed by a freddo. Then I went shopping and bought myself a new coat which was a size 16 :D which made me want to be really good. I nipped into the shop and bought some milk etc for home and decided I would come home and make 2 big pots of homemade soup to help boost my weight loss this week. Then I came home and I've done nothing but eat chocolate. I feel really bad now but I can start afresh tomorrow and have my soup. Im now drinking pints of warm water to flush the toxins out of my system to help me detox and prepare for tomorrow.

Today:
Breakfast:
coffee, 1 x nimble, beans, 2 x fried egg

lunch:
wedges, cheese (HEA), sweet chilli sauce (2)

snacks!!!!
2 x time out (4.5 x 3 = 13.5)
2 x freddo (5 x 2 = 10)

dinner:
pea and ham soup
goats cheese and red pepper tart (5)

total syns today = 30.5

Tomorrow:
breakfast:
bowl of soup
orange

lunch:
bowl of soup
fruit
yogurt

dinner:
2 x nimble pizza toasts, soup

Breakfast:
ww yogurt, pineapple, raspberries
coffee

Lunch:
pasta, chicken coated in cajun spice, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, onions, quark and cheddar (HEA)
pint of water

Dinner:
gammon, potatoes, brocolli,

syns:
honey (2syns) with 35g porridge (HEB) and ww yogurt

Last edited:
Weigh in this morning and 2.5lb ON!! I was expecting a gain so Im happy with it as I know what I did wrong. Back on plan now so hoping for a good loss next week.

Breakfast:
2 x LM sausages, 2 x bacon, 2 x poached egg, red sauce (0.5syns)

Lunch:
home made tomato and red pepper soup, 2 x nimble toasts with ham and cheese (HEA and HEB)
curly wurly (6syns)

Dinner:
pineapple (whilst making the dinner)
chicken curry, rice and chips

Last edited:
so trying to plan for tomorrow....should I do a red day?!

Breakfast:
bacon, LM sausages, eggs,
coffee

Lunch:
Left over soup and a sandwich

Dinner:
Chunky steak and frozen veg

I was at a wedding at the weekend so I wasnt on my best behaviour but back on track today.

Green
Breakfast:
2 x eggs (scrambled), baked beans, water

Lunch:
tomato and herb pasta n sauce, orange, banana

Ok...so I have been missing since December as I was following a cleansing diet for candida. However I can take no more of it and I am getting fed up of foods that I could eat and I decided that I was going to follow slimming world again and eat as much veg etc as I can.

Breakfast:
2 x boiled eggs

Lunch:
butternut squash and leek soup (free) or chicken and vegetable stir fry

Dinner:
Left over soup

Update on weight is 16stone 1lb.

I have now started asda meal replacement shakes from this morning. I had a banana one for breakfast and chocolate for lunch and they are lovely. Going well so far as Im not starving and Im not knackered :)

I have drank 5 pints of water today and had my 2 shakes. I was starving come half tho so I had a mini babybel. I had a slimbo with lettuce, onion, cheese, bacon and light salad cream and sweet chilli sauce for dinner followed by a chicken cup a soup as I was still hungry. I have velvet crunch and a cereal bar for snacks later. Need to do a good shop tomorrow as we have no food.

Been bck doing sw these last 2 days as i was itching all over from the sugar in the shakes. back to group in the morning.

today:

breakfast:
heb porridge, fat free yogurt and raspberries

lunch:
salad - lettuce, onion, carrot, beetroot, chicken, 2 x boiled egg, balsamic vinegar

snack:
vanilla latte and lemon poppy muffin in starbucks (approx 26 syns!! Never again)

dinner:
sw chips, salad and ww wrap (5syns) with cheese (hea), salad and chicken, sweetchilli and light salad cream (2syns).

Thursdays food

breakfast:
coffee

lunch:
mugshot s+s, chicken and onion

dinner:
slow cooked creamy peppercorn beef and brown rice

snack:
cereal bar 3 syns
crisps 4 syns

heb:
2 x nimble
hea:
2 x cheese slices

fridays food:

breakfast:
3 x scrambled eggs, 1tbsp red sauce (1syn)

lunch:
mugshot s+s

dinner:
chicken in smash, salad, chips

hi everyone back on plan today. I was out for dinner and drinks on sat nite at my best friends 30th party so was off plan sat night and sunday.

Breakfast:
2 x nimble toasted with banana and ginger tea

lunch:
2 x boiled eggs, peppers, lettuce, carrot, beetroot, onion, 1tbsp thousand island (1syn) and dash of balsamic vinegar.
coffee

dinner:
mince pasta bake (homemade and free)
sw chips

drinks:
3 pints of water

Hi again everyone. I am still following 5:2 and running about 3 times a week and feeling great for it. I haven't lost much weight by the scales but I can certainly feel the difference in inches in my clothes. I am going to try and keep a food diary on here to help me keep track of the food I am eating on non-fast days as I feel like I may be getting carried away.

Today is a fast day and I have had warm water, 1 x black coffee, 1 x mushot cup soup (51cals). Dinner is cauliflower rice (192cals for 1 cup), 2 celery sticks (18cals), 1 x LM sausage (64cals), blue dragon Szechuan sauce 1/2 packet (37cals), coconut oil (40cals). That leaves me cals for a ww hot chocolate and an apple. :)

Back