Extra Easy: Fresh Start!

I had a very busy day today with work but just after a nice hot bath and now i'm infront of the fire in my jammies waiting on my dinner to cook. I've had a good day today food wise so fingers crossed for atleast a STS on thursday morning!! However * week has arrived (even though it was only here 2 weeks ago) and it usually bloats me. I am craving carbs a bit but trying to use HEB's. I was going to do an extra easy day tomorrow but will just see wat my body is like as carbs may bloat me :(

Red day

Breakfast:
2 x LM sausages, 2 x nimble (HEB), 2 x fried eggs, red sauce (1syn), coffee, apple

Lunch:
1 x LM sausage, 3 x boiled eggs, pineapple, grapes, 3 babybel (HEA)
coffee

Snack:
Tea and kinder bar (3.5syns)

Dinner:
chicken, bacon, brocolli, carrots, stock and quark

Late snack:
(HEB) 35g porridge, toffee yogurt and cinnamon

Cereal bar 3syns
Dairy milk caramel 11.5syns
Syns today = 19

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. I am having thee worst morning ever. My work laptop has decided to not take my charger and after driving to the office it wont take any charger. My manager is away until Monday and now I'm having to use a spare one that none of my stuff is saved onto as my pen broke 2 weeks ago (so all stuff was saved onto broken laptop) :( Anyway I weighed myself this morning and it was showing 15 stone 8lbs so hopefully Im going to get a loss or STS :)

Red/Extra Easy

Breakfast:
3 x bacon, 2 x nimble (HEB), red sauce (1syn), coffee

Lunch:
asda chosen by you sweet chilli cod (0.5syns) and cabbage
coffee

Dinner:
Pulled pork, mushrooms, onions, cheese (HEA), chips (HEB)

Snack:
freddo - 5syns

My day has went to plan so far and dinner has been cooking all day so it wont change. I had a cereal bar at lunch so 3syns to add and I only ate half of my fish so I'm not going to count it. I'll prob be so full after dinner that I wont want to snack but if i do I think I'll just have grapes or pineapple.

Off now to watch 'Four in a bed' :)

Off to sleep now. Didnt eat any more after dinner so 4 syns in total today. Weigh in tomorrow morning....fingers n toes crossed for a loss!!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well went to weigh in and had 1LB OFF!! :D I was so chuffed.

RED DAY
Breakfast:
2 x nimble (HEB), 2 x bacon, red sauce (1SYN)
coffee

Lunch:
leftover pulled pork, 2 x LM sausages, onions, 2 x fried egg
coffee and cereal bar (3syns)

Dinner:
chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese (HEA), frozen veg, gravy (2SYNS)

Late snack: 35 porridge, yogurt and cinnamon (HEB)

Total syns today = 6

Well off to bed now. I was away xmas shopping and when i came home i had a can of diet coke and half the truffles that halifax sent us as part of our house warming present. They were yummy and synful but as a one off i dont care :) xx

Morning mini's!! Im not feeling very hungry this morning. I made porridge but didnt eat it so I have left it until later. Just had a cup of coffee to help me start the day :) PF was here so that was good to get the bowels going...all that chocolate last night must have helped lol!

Red day:
Breakfast:
Coffee

Snack:
Fruit

Lunch:
35g porridge (HEB), yogurt, fruit

Snack:
ham and egg muffins

Dinner:
tomato and red pepper soup
2 x nimble pizza's (HEA and HEB)

Snacks:
Cereal bar (3syns)

Made a mint aero cheesecake earlier and licked the spoon...yum yum...i'll count 3syns so thats 6 so far today. Going to have fat free yogurt now (benecol) which is 1.5syns.

Also ate a bit of cheesecake so 15 syns today

Last edited:
Mornin! Had a nice wee lie in this morning. Iv friends coming over 2nite n we will be having wine and cheese and crackers so im flexi syning. Friends and other half r getting a chinese but im going to have sw chips and mushy pea curry sauce.

Green day
Breakfast:
2 x lm sausages, 2 x boiled eggs, pineapple
Coffee

Lunch:
Baked beans on toast (heb)
Apple

Dinner:
Sw chips, mushy pea curry sauce

Syns:
Red wine
Cheese (hea) and crackers
Total = 40

Good morning mini's! Its a nice Sunday morning here and I'm up and back on plan. I had an off plan night last night and I drank as much as I wanted and ate cheese until it came out of my ears lol! I'm doing an extra easy day today as I need carbs for energy but trying to limit my syns now for the rest of the week so I can undo some of the damage from last night.

Extra Easy
Breakfast:
left over tomato and red pepper soup
coffee

Lunch:
sw chips, beans, bacon, 2 x LM sausages and fried eggs

Dinner:
sweet chilli beef, rice and sw chips, onions and mushrooms
(passata, worcestor sauce, soy sauce, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, diet coke, chilli, garlic)

Hopefully it will all go to plan :)

Edit!!!
I ate a slice of wholemeal bread (HEB) with butter (1syn) and soup.

Syns:
Butter 1
Dairy milk caramel 11.5
Crackers (3syns??)
Total =15.5

RED DAY
Breakfast:
blueberries, 2 x LM sausages, 2 x nimble (HEB), red sauce (0.5syns)

snack: apple

Lunch:
tuna, beetroot, 2 x ham and egg muffins, orange

Dinner:
tomato soup

EDIT!!
Went mad and ate everything in sight!
snack:
Magic pancakes (HEB)
3 x babybel (HEA)

Last edited:
I am back alive and kicking today after a wobbly few days. Expecting a gain this week but I'm over it now and back on plan.

Extra easy

Breakfast:
35g porridge (HEB), yogurt, blueberries, coffee

Lunch:
homemade tomato soup, 2 x nimble pizzas (6syns)
coffee and 1/2 persimmon, cereal bar (3syns)

Dinner:
Homemade lasagne (HEA + 1syns)), sw chips and salad

Snacks:
Mince pie- 12syns
fruit
yogurt

Last edited:
Rite folks I am getting back on plan properly tomorrow and being very prepared for sugar withdrawals. I am going to do a green day to allow me to have more carbs and snacks if need be. Plan as follows:

Breakfast -
coffee, pineapple, raspberries, banana and toffee yogurt

Lunch:
2 x LM sausages, low fat chicken supernoodles, 1/2 persimmon
coffee

Dinner:
sw chips, eggs, beans, cheese (HEA)

snacks:
Magic pancakes (HEA) and honey (2syns)

Well im up and on plan. I had to go to the doctors this morning as I have been bleeding irregularly...(TMI I know) but the other night I bled after sex and it was very painful. Anyway they r referring me to a gynaecologist but I know my eating has been erratic because I'm a bit worried about it so I will have to work hard to control my diet now and focus on shifting some weight.

I have had my fruit and yogurt and I am in work so I have my lunch with me. I have weigh in tomorrow morning and I am going to go and face the music. I am expecting a gain but hopefully no more than 2lb. If I work really hard this week I can easily have that 2 lb off next week and possibly have my half stone award for Christmas! :)

Anyway I will pop in later to let you all know if I am succeeding at day one back on plan!

Home from work and it is so cold. I had a mug of leftover soup (free) when I came in the door. I lit the fire and sat down to catch up on some food diaries before starting dinner and the internet wasn't working or the phone. So I came over to my mum's to use her internet and I'm just having a wee cup of ginger tea :)

Thinking of making a vegetable pasta bake with chips for dinner as my OH is working late. Pasta, peppers, mushrooms, onion, casserole veg, passata and HEA cheese on top. It would be good for superfree and also no syns!!!

Successfully followed the day through and only had 2syns! Weigh in tomorrow morning!!

Morning mini's. I didnt make it to class this morning as I slept in but I weighed on my own scales and I was still 15st 7lbs. Normally my scales are half a lb heavier than class but I'm lucky thats all I weighed this morning. Then I was heading to work and a tree fell in front of my car! Scared the life out of me and I cried a bit but turned the car round and came home again. Anyway today is Green day as I want to cook a proper dinner for my OH tonight as he was working from 6am yesterday morning until 5am this morning. He is still in bed and I'm working away downstairs :)

Breakfast:
2 x nimble (HEB), 2 x laughing cow (1/3 HEA), baked beans, coffee

Lunch:
Leftover pasta bake from last night with cheese (2/3 HEA), coffee, fruit

Dinner:
Potatoes, veg, 2 x LM sausages, gravy (2syns), onions, cabbage

Snack:
2 x alpen light (HEB)
2 x cookies (5syns)

Total syns = 7syns

Last edited:
I am stuffed 2nite. I have ate good meals 2day and stayed on track 2 days!! :)

Back