Fat birds can't fly

Aww hun it's horrible feeling like that and not nice to feel that way about yourself :( see how you get on this week by giving it a 100% and doing the exercise and I bet you'll get the kick start you need. X

hi hun firstly i want to give u a massive hug , and second dont be so hard on ur self i know its hard ive been doing what u have been doing for the last 7 mths!!:eek: i know u feel bad about ur self but u shouldnt ur human!!! we have all been there and many of us are still doing it , so please misses draw the line and start a fresh , when u go wrong think to ur self ok im human and draw the line and start again!! ull get there in the end and im sure i will also. ive started 2 diaries on here, and ive ran away from both of them coz im forever going wrong and too ashamed to admit it even to myself, so i hide away. ur doing the right thing by being honest not only on here but most of all to ur self . i also lost a ton of weight so quickly on a lcd, but was i happy no! , and did it come back yes! sw is a plan for life of healthy eatting and life style , which myself havent quiet got my head round lol, nor my family. i would love my quick fix back but i know i wouldnt be happy, id be starving! and as soon as i started eatting normal again id gain back if not double.
hunnie ur not alone in this , i know its hard but take one day at a time! and realise that everyone makes mistakes and u are human xxxxx ill be following u on here to cheer u on , u know u can do it !! U ARE NOT ALONE xx

my line for u

a new day tomorro!!! possitve ,possitve, POSSITVE!!!!!!!!!

Aw thank you! I had a good day yesterday, and spinning class was agonising, literally sore bum and front bum for hours after
Lol still a twinge of pain today haha I've been outside for the past 3 days gardening painting etc so not stopped, I feel good really :) I'm gonna walk the dog soon then have tea, the bf has his mate round so they're ordering out, I've decided I will have something too, I'm not gonna over do it just eat til I'm full lol x

frankinstein123 said:
Aw thank you! I had a good day yesterday, and spinning class was agonising, literally sore bum and front bum for hours after
Lol still a twinge of pain today haha I've been outside for the past 3 days gardening painting etc so not stopped, I feel good really :) I'm gonna walk the dog soon then have tea, the bf has his mate round so they're ordering out, I've decided I will have something too, I'm not gonna over do it just eat til I'm full lol x

Glad your feeling better!! Lol to spinning pain, I remember that pain well I found it hard to sit down for days!! X

No way am I doing spinning again haha! Went to a BBQ last night, I had a chicken breast, potatoes, and a wholemeal bun, I was pleased of myself lol avoided the burgers, sausages haha I had 5 vodkas too, with diet coke, not took bad, went slightly over, but I didn't think 'well ive gone over now, may as well pig out' so I feel ok :) gym today, and I'm going on a walk tonight with the scouts, being a scout leader has its health benefits haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there, yeah, a lot better thanks :) went on a stupidly long walk last night, my poor pup was half dead haha

My mother in law said something worthwhile, she said, if I lost about 2 -3lbs a week, then by October I will have lost the 4 stone, so I've just got to look at it like that instead of the big picture haha

How are you lot doing? Xx

I honestly don't think this diet is for me, jumped on the scales and I'm still the same, I think I'm gonna go back to counting calories I lost 3 and a half stone on that, I've put weight on, on this diet lol x

Ok mother in law has convinced me to stay at this diet lol bah

SW does seem to affect people in differnt ways, I had a 4lbs gain last week after a really good week!? overall though its a great diet plan and ive lost over 4 stone on it, its just a bit slower than cal counting (low cal) but overall easier to stick to I think :) x

Tbh I'm not really enjoying it all that much, on cal counting I felt full satisfied with meals, and my tummy felt smaller, all I do on sw is poop and feel bloated haha I haven't stuck to it tonight I think because I know I don't like it, tomorrow I'm gonna do calorie counting, just easier for me, made a conscious effort now, I guess it's just what works for people, I don't like syns, don't like having to look them up etc or having to include super free foods with everything lol just bah mind blag haha

Xx

Right! I'm giving slimming world another go :) Planning some meals now, so getting some inspiration from your diaries x

Hi there slimming worlders,
I have been back on plan for just over two weeks, I have lost 12 1/2lbs altogether on this diet in that time, I gained last week but hoping for a loss next week! I haven't broke the diet this week so I'm hoping for that good loss!

Coming back on this thread for the support :)

In making 'syn free (whilst using HEA) cauliflower bread lol
Anyone had it? Is it good?
I'm hoping for a decent loss this week, I want to be at my 1 stone off :-D

Back