Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing well. Have started a new monthly list below can you please add your weight loss goal for the month and weight loss so far. If you want to set yourself an exercise goal for the month add it next to your names

1lb off for me last week and 3lb off for me this week. Goal for June 7lbs. Will set myself an exercise challenge of 1 hour a week, so 3 1/2 hours for the month.

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs (3hrs 30mins)
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
W NN89 (10lbs) -2lbs

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing well. Have started a new monthly list below can you please add your weight loss goal for the month and weight loss so far. If you want to set yourself an exercise goal for the month add it next to your names

1lb off for me last week and 3lb off for me this week. Goal for June 7lbs. Will set myself an exercise challenge of 1 hour a week, so 3 1/2 hours for the month.

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
W NN89 (10lbs) -2lbs

I actually lost 2.5lbs, that half pound is tres important! lol

Hi all

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
W NN89 (10lbs) -2lbs
Size102b(7lbs) -2lbs

Hi theres only been one Monday in June hasnt there? So its one weigh-in so far?:confused:
Ah the exercise well I do 1 hour cardio 6 days a week so I do about 6 hours a week = about 24+ hours a month so I will up this in the challenge 4 hours extra this month :eek:
xx

I actually lost 2.5lbs, that half pound is tres important! lol

So it is - oops sorry :D

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs) -2lbs (28 hrs)
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Will everyone please add/change any details and copy and paste. Am working nights for the next few weeks so not much free time

Last edited:
There has indeed only been one Monday in June but I weighed in on Tuesday which was 1st June last week due to bank holiday, so have 5 weeks in June for me.

Last edited:
Morning ladies. Hope youre all doing well. Ive had yet another sts this week. Im actually very pleased with that, all Ive done during my weekend away is eat anything and everything laden in fat, belgian waffles with ice cream and chocolate sauce, a big bag of reeses peanut butter cups, and 15 pints of lager. How the heck have I not gained with all that? Is that even possible????
My goal this month is to lose a measly 2lbs - my body just doesnt seem to want my weight to change right now.

M vanda
(7lbs) -1lb -3lbs (3hrs 30mins)
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs) -2lbs (28 hrs)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs (28 hrs 7 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Hi going to add my hours each day to the challenge so I will keep track,I think i'll have 5 weighins too ;) as I didnt come here much in May.

Hi Riotgirl lol had a good time ;) the weight gain can take 2 weeks to show but you may be lucky and sts,maybe try fast start go back to the begining of plan and do what you did then but with the points allowenc of your new weight? Frustrating isnt it xx

yeah thats the plan. Not to go above 20 points at all this week. Heres hoping to see some movement on the scales

Welcome back Riotg sounds like a great weekend and a very respectable sts for all that fun :D

Am sure once you get started back on plan the scales will see some movement for you. Have a great day

Have done 17mins on the wii today - a pittance for some but better than nothing for me

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 17mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Last edited:
Hope you are all doing well and having a great day. Have done another 17 better than nothing mins on the wii burning off 120 cals.

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 34mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Not happy at all, really disappointed in myself.

+1.5lb :cry:

At this point I would usually go 'screw it' and give up, and Im so half tempted too right now. Looking back, I THOUGHT i'd done ok this week, but ive not been eating 'right' ive had a lot of meaningless snacks and binges, which yes ive counted- but its clearly not done me very good.

So..i'm going to weigh and count everything that goes in this mouththis week, and see how it goes :break_diet:

I was doing so well too

At this point I would usually go 'screw it' and give up, and Im so half tempted too right now. Looking back, I THOUGHT i'd done ok this week, but ive not been eating 'right' ive had a lot of meaningless snacks and binges, which yes ive counted- but its clearly not done me very good.

So..i'm going to weigh and count everything that goes in this mouththis week, and see how it goes :break_diet:

I was doing so well too

You are STILL doing well as you are carrying on and forgetting it :D
We all blip eventually its the getting back on it that counts hey,just use it for next time you feel weak to remember how you felt you gained? xx

Im boredddddddd waiting for the PO to deliver my 2 parcels and I couldnt go on the treadmill as I have yes HAVE to have my iphone ipod music on via earphones LOUDDDDDD lol and I wouldnt hear the door SO Im waiting,also waiting now for Tescos to come deliver my shopping zzzzzzz
Miserable day very dark and wants to rain so I will go hoover I think.

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs (28 hrs 8 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

There not many of us left :( xx

1.5lb off for me .. woo hoo.. 10.5 lbs off altogether now so reached my 5% goal :D
Have reset my goal now to 11st 7lbs.. see how I feel at that weight:D

Exercise challenge.. im up for that although I have a kidney infection so a little out of action but will try and do as much as I can..did cycle 8.3 miles on Sunday and did an hour workout on the wii..

Urggh kidney infection - Ive had so many of those - dont know how you have the energy to come on here, when mine play me up it hurts to even breathe in and out! :( Hope you feel better soon and congrats on the loss!

Im so close to giving up right now - I might take a few weeks off and maintain for a bit. Maybe then once I restart my body might actually shed some sodding pounds!

Im so close to giving up right now - I might take a few weeks off and maintain for a bit. Maybe then once I restart my body might actually shed some sodding pounds!

:( (((hugs))) will you do ww maintance? Or just eat healthy? Are you exercising?
Maybe it will do the trick Im dreading the plateau xx

Dont you dare!! so what if you have a couple of weeks off?? what will actually happen?? you will eat crap, put a couple of pounds back on.. feel horrible and guilty.. your stomach will hate you.. then what you go back on track.. maybe.. and work harder to work off the couple of pounds you have put on.. (oh I tend to be blunt at times) to give yourself a couple of weeks off is like giving yourself permission to eat the stuff you ate before.. and if thats the case.. why start ww in the first place.. its that that got you there !!
So go back to basics and then find new ways to use your points.. your just bored :D
umm lecture over!!;)

1.5lb off for me .. woo hoo.. 10.5 lbs off altogether now so reached my 5% goal :D

Exercise challenge.. im up for that although I have a kidney infection so a little out of action but will try and do as much as I can..did cycle 8.3 miles on Sunday and did an hour workout on the wii..

Hi emski well done great loss :) hope you get better soon xx

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs (28 hrs 8.5 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Lol thanks for that :)

Im currently on 20 points a day and its not working - nothing is shifting. I had the weekend off as I went away and had lots of beer and ate what I wanted - and didnt gain. My body is digging its heels in and wont shift anymore. When I say a few weeks off, I'd carry on eating what Im eating but not obsessively count points and weigh myself. I dunno. This plateau sucks big time!
However I did measure myself today and although Ive not lost on the scales Ive lost half an inch off my backside so at least thats something to smile about :D

Dont you dare!! so what if you have a couple of weeks off?? what will actually happen?? you will eat crap, put a couple of pounds back on.. feel horrible and guilty.. your stomach will hate you.. then what you go back on track.. maybe.. and work harder to work off the couple of pounds you have put on.. (oh I tend to be blunt at times) to give yourself a couple of weeks off is like giving yourself permission to eat the stuff you ate before.. and if thats the case.. why start ww in the first place.. its that that got you there !!
So go back to basics and then find new ways to use your points.. your just bored :D
umm lecture over!!;)

I do actually agree use me as a bad gal example 2006 8 lbs to goal 2010 8 stones to goal and lost and gained 12+ stone inbetween :eek: xx

Are you exercising Riot G ? I dont remember if you are or not but it makes a difference ,also eating over then doing plan your body will sts and eventually gain......22 years of yoyoing Ive done it all very sadly ,I want you to do this we want you to do this nearly all plateau its our bodys way of panicking hun but if you so fast start as you did in week one real strict everything tracked including drinks up exercise it will work,more water and you will see a loss I know it xx

I was doing so well too

Great attitude, if you have been pointing correctly and staying within points you will lose this gain. Stay with in and fingers crossed for next week.

Great loss well done you. Careful not to overdo things with the kidney infection, look after yourself and have a great week.

Try and hold fast. If you carry on eating less calories than your body needs you will start to lose weight again. I know it is frustrating when the scales dont show what we want them to - but giving up is what got us to the weight we are today. Often we get a bit slack with weighing and pointing correctly, so maybe go back to basics as if it was week one again. good luck for the week ahead.

However I did measure myself today and although Ive not lost on the scales Ive lost half an inch off my backside so at least thats something to smile about :D

Great news on the inch loss, well done you :D

Back