Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

I didnt do fast start in week 1 as I didnt know what I was doing, I actually worked the points out wrong and had 26 a day instead of 22 and still lost 5lbs lol. God knows how much I was eating before. Ive stuck to plan, had a sneaky peak on the scales and they havent budged a damn ounce :( Its TOTM so hoping that has something to do with it. Grrrrrrrrr so annoyed right now.

Last edited:
Hi it's my totm too and my scales went up 1lb over night ...
I thunk fast start would be ideal for you as you know what your doing now maybe try and be as strict as like vanda said weigh and measure everything all that goes in mouth track, I write everything down I even argue with me saying nag ignore that ur won't matter lol nutttts I know but u do write it all down

I do believe you can do this I also know what plateau is like mentally when I was 26 after my 1st baby I lost 4 stone I lost 3 in 5 months and it took me 5 months to lose that last stone I started walking loads and my weight shifted.

Even if you don't lose anymore or lose 2 lbs a month your not miles from goal and it's off and not going back on ????? Please stick at this I'm worried your regain like me and then it's tougher Hun :( (( hugs)) xx

Im convinced taking antibiotics every day led to my massive weight gain in the first place, my weight had always been steady before that, then I had to take antibiotics every day as both my kidneys are scarred from infections and the doctor told me I had to take them as a preventative as Id need dialysis in 10 years if I kept getting the infections. Since moving house 6 months ago (out of a very damp flat which made me ill with pneumonia several times) Ive not had an infection since so I ve knocked the pills on the head and the weight came off easily. Im now back at my "normal" weight so I think Im going to have to work REALLY hard to shift any more :(

This can't be right, I just tracked something for dinner, and a chicken&shish kebab with pitta and salad is 4.5 points....EH?!

That cant be right!!

Just dropping in to check everyone is on track and ok. I am back to work tonight so not much free time, what with oh visiting as well. Have a great weekend

Am updating my wii fun, 30 mins from yesterday and 15 mins from today

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 19mins done
M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs (28 hrs 8.5 hours done)
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Last edited:
Hmmm yes it is quiet isnt it? Maybe everyones getting ready for the football (Im not, I plan to read a book all night - heh)

Ive been going crazy mad exercising the last two days - I WILL have good news at WI on Monday dammit!!

Great positive attitude RiotG, keep at it this will work for you.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday, as usual I am off to work tonight will hopefully get to weigh in tomorrow night

Thanks for the positive words guys... Im feeling quite confident about tomorrow mornings WI :)

Good morning ladies! Im happier than a kid at Christmas, I lost 2lbs *dances* heres hoping ive pushed past the plateau and have steady losses now!

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
M Riotgrrrrl (2lbs) sts -2lbs
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs. +1.5lbs
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Put on again, this is sick. Had a bad week healthwise but behaved. Colonoscopy was completely clear. So we are back to square one. I haven't been 14 st since I was 9 months and 2 weeks pregnant! Next investigation is a laparoscopy to poke around... yuk.

Good morning ladies! Im happier than a kid at Christmas, I lost 2lbs *dances* heres hoping ive pushed past the plateau and have steady losses now!

M Angela1 ( ) +1.5lbs
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

WELL DONE! I hope I follow suit on friday and have a loss!

Last week has really dented me, I still feel upset about it now a few days later....+1.5lb, ugh :(

Im working 2 night shifts today and tomorrow, and im worired- due I eat the day befores points, or the day I go into??!

Put on again, this is sick. Had a bad week healthwise but behaved. Colonoscopy was completely clear. So we are back to square one. I haven't been 14 st since I was 9 months and 2 weeks pregnant! Next investigation is a laparoscopy to poke around... yuk.

Keep on plodding away Angela and you will see the results. Hope your health picks up, not nice having to get these tests done :hug99:

Good morning ladies! Im happier than a kid at Christmas, I lost 2lbs *dances* heres hoping ive pushed past the plateau and have steady losses now

Great news, well done :happy096:

Im working 2 night shifts today and tomorrow, and im worired- due I eat the day befores points, or the day I go into??!

I dont find working nights a problem with the plan. I take the start of the day from when I get up and the end when I go to bed and just make sure I have my points during this time. Hope this helps

Another 3lbs off for me this week - hoorah

M vanda (7lbs) -1lb -3lbs -3lbs (3hrs 30mins) 1 hr 19mins done
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Last edited:
Well done on the losses gals, i lost just 1.5lbs pi@@es me off as I walked 130,000 steps in 3 days exercised everyday for an hour stuck to plan 100% ? I might drop the exercise to 4 days a week as it's not helping me lose any more. Got my totm :'( today hate hormones lol, in bed sore feet and thinking it's hard work losing weight lol xxx

Have added your fab loss size10. Do you need to update your exercise totals what with your sore feet and all that.

Hope everyone is ok and plodding away on plan. have a great day all

M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 8.5 hours done)
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Have added your fab loss size10. Do you need to update your exercise totals what with your sore feet and all that.

Thanks Vanda xx

M size102b (7lbs)-1lb -2lbs -1.5lbs (28 hrs 20.5 hours done)
W NN89 (10lbs) -2.5lbs

Our team is vey little :( does anyone know how long the team challenge lasts for? xx

Have you weighed to see how you may of done?
Hope you have a loss hun ;) xxx

No I havn't I dont want to make myself feel down, or give myself a false hope as the scales may be wrong. Ive done the best I could this week, done more excercise etc- so lets hope it pays off!

Back