Fatness to Fitness!!

Breakfast today was cereal, lunch will be some kind of soup or sandwich. Deaperately need to do a food shop to get some fresh ingredients in!

Back at gym tonight after a full weekend (plus friday) off - actually cant wait to get on those weights but really must make sure i factor a little cardio in at end.

Happy Monday everyone xx

Had an amazing gym session yesterday but - after a weekend of being in contact with my ex and suffering more rejection i had a mini binge - and i am going to dust it off and realise its a massive trigger and let it help me move on.

Started the day right, food prepped fpr week ahead xx

Back on track and happy - onwards and downwards :)

Great gym session and eggs for afterwards, always a winner! All weights have been upped today and even managed a bit of the dreaded cardio! Only hit 1100 cals but after the binge I guess its ok

Hope everyones had a good day xx

Hey hun sounds like your on fire!! :D had good gym session today body pump and spin :) not too bad on the food today apart from I found galaxy cookie crunch slices looking for healthy snacks :eek: I did only have 1 slice with my tea very yummy worth it!! haha

I loveeee those things! Havent ever tries spinning - is it lethal? Lol :/

After a week away i ireland, off gym and my usual food routine the scales say 94 (2 kg up) but i think a fair bit of it is water and also the fact i ate quite a bit of rice and meat (so so sensitive to meat!)

Was able to get back straight into it as of thursday morning - but still havent been to gym! Off tomorrow on the day of rest to give the legs a beasting. Have bought some CLA to add to the routine so going to monitor my muscle and fat % in the coming weeks to see if they really do help with fat loss as part of diet and exercise routines.

Hope everyones having a lovely weekend xx

as of yesterday the excess holiday weight has gone - now its a battle to the 90 mark for the end of the month.

Performed HIIT and box squat jumps yesterday - killer and really pushed me after my limited exercise over last 2 weeks.

Actually enjoying the journey so far, setback and all!

After a few months absence, I'm happy to report that although my weight has stayed at 90kg, my muscle is up and body fat down, and clothes are fitting like a dream. Brought a lovely top in a size 14 today and fits great... None scale victory.

Booked a holiday for end of September so getting a further 12 kg off would be amazing but just feeling happy right now that my binge days are over.

Hope everyone is good :) xx

Haven't weighed in at all since my last entry.. Really hoping to be in those 13's very soon. Come down with the cold bug but still spent a little time this evening doing food prep for next few days (quorn pieces, broccoli and green beans... Yum). Got the Shaun T T25 programme all ready to start on 1st of July for a 10 week challenge (as well as my 5 gym sessions a week). Tried the cardio disc already and was pretty awesome.

Well,mom I'm back to my weight loss diary after almost 6 months of neglect! Although I've still been reading and getting inspiration from these forums :)

Where to start? Exercise has been on and off (currently on for the last week I'm happy to report!) since I last logged an entry here. I've got down to 13.7, but as I'm swollen from all the lifting and my failure to drink much water, the scales are telling me 13.9 this morning! I've had a total rest day today so I shall see what they are dictating to me in the morning!

I'm calorie counting as usual using MFP as I find it easier for me. Been looking at shake that weigh shakes, but I know how terrible I can be without carbs so any advice on that plan would be greatly appreciated :D

My plan of attack currently is sub 1500 calories and 6 weights sessions a week with 1 total rest day. Thus includes the Christmas period (thanks to my new 12kg kettlebell and a few ruthless plans!) so hopefully I can head into the new year in the 12 stones bracket.

K xx

well done keeping it off - great that you're having a restart at 13st something and not 15st something!

good luck with your plan

Scales have finally shown mercy and informed me I'm 13.7.

I've been given some advice from a PT that I'm provably eating too much more processed food... Something I know I need to address, wish it was as simple as 'all calories are equal' but it's never the case lol.

Onwards and downwards!

K xx

Back