Extra Easy fear that SW isnt going to work !

The LM sausages are free :D and they are yummy, taste more like stuffing than sausages. And the coffee is also free! It's the Douwe Egberts The Flavour Collective, there's 3 different flavours- hazelnut, vanilla and caramel. It was on offer at Asda, don't know if that's still the case, otherwise it's £2.99 for a 50g jar :eek: so very expensive!! I've only tried the hazelnut- heard the caramel and vanilla ones are quite sweet. For a treat I often stir in a tsp of hot choc and it tastes like a bar of whole nut!!

The LM sausages are free :D and they are yummy, taste more like stuffing than sausages. And the coffee is also free! It's the Douwe Egberts The Flavour Collective, there's 3 different flavours- hazelnut, vanilla and caramel. It was on offer at Asda, don't know if that's still the case, otherwise it's £2.99 for a 50g jar :eek: so very expensive!! I've only tried the hazelnut- heard the caramel and vanilla ones are quite sweet. For a treat I often stir in a tsp of hot choc and it tastes like a bar of whole nut!!
Is the coffee free?
and am i right in saying that you can only get the sausages from sainsburys?

The coffee is free and I have it black, tastes even better! I've got the sausages from Tesco and Asda but haven't looked in other supermarkets. Asda did have them 2 pkts for £3 before Xmas. They are frozen

I dont like sausages and not my bag but told hubby to try these when I read your post. He had two the other day and wolfed them down saying they are the best he has tasted in a long time. We got some more of the red onion and rosemary ones today, together with the mozzerella burgers. The sausages are free all plans (great for when he is on a green day, thinking lots of chips as well) and the burgers are 4 syns, but they are 1/4 lbs ers. He hasnt tried these yet. If he really likes them, and they must be filling if 1/4lb ers, then worth 4 syns. As for the coffee, love the hazelnut one, havent tried the other two as I have heard they are quite sweet and I dont like sweet coffee. :)

i found these sausages, there are yummmmmmmy! i knew id like them!
cant find this coffe in my local tesco n morries tho, need a bigger store i think.
thanks x:thankyou:

i found these sausages, there are yummmmmmmy! i knew id like them!
cant find this coffe in my local tesco n morries tho, need a bigger store i think.
thanks x:thankyou:
Your welcome :D

I have lost 2 and 1/2 pound, winning slimmer of the week AND SLIMMER OF THE MONTH! WOW I wasnt expecting that!
4 and 1/2 to go to reach my Janueary Challenge!!!!
Sow.jpg
Som_December.jpg

I have lost 2 and 1/2 pound, winning slimmer of the week AND SLIMMER OF THE MONTH! WOW I wasnt expecting that!
4 and 1/2 to go to reach my Janueary Challenge!!!!
Sow.jpg
Som_December.jpg
:D well done, that's excellent!

I hope everyone is having a good and losers kind of start to the new year!
I've been sticking to lots of low fat supernoodles this week, filled with veg.hope this knocks a few pounds off??

I've been eating lots of super free, more than I've ever eaten in my life!! Hoping for a good loss on Wednesday x

Back