Extra Easy fear that SW isnt going to work !

S21.jpg
i can not believe it but iam absolutly made up! just since 22nd nov! CRAZY!!!

hi all,
i,m on my first day today,,,but i am afraid that i am eating too mch as well.i dont want to go to weigh next week and make a fool of myself infront of all the other members.
today for breakfast i only had a coffee(as i got up late)
lunch-mug shot pasta(as advised in sw last night)
evening meal-i made a salad of lettuce,cucumber,loads of onion,pasta and a cooked slice of grilled gammon(cooked without the fat on)
fresh fruit salad with passion fruit and melon fat free yogurt
1 light alpen bar
8 plain brazil nuts
through the day i drank 5 cups of coffee
would you say i am eating the correct amount or am i eating too much
my syns were 13.5
any information would be gratefully recieved

Last edited:
It does work but you are in danger of not eating enough, I lost over a stone but because I finally got into employment, I didn't have enough time to do everything and wasn't eating enough so stayed the same, it didn't fit my life, I've moved to CC. It does work but eventually you do need to portion yourself. Always do the 1/3rd rule, that can stop you losing weight if you slack on it also. x

hi all,
i,m on my first day today,,,but i am afraid that i am eating too mch as well.i dont want to go to weigh next week and make a fool of myself infront of all the other members.
evening meal-i made a salad of lettuce,cucumber,loads of onion,pasta and a cooked slice of grilled gammon(cooked without the fat on)
fresh fruit salad with fat free passion fruit and mango yogurt

hi all,
fresh fruit salad with fat free passion fruit and mango yogurt

That sounds great. Keep your eye on those fat free yoghurts. Flavoured ones can still have lots of added sugar.

But since you have barely scratched any syns that's fine. Don't forget to have your healthy extras and syns. Following a diet that is largely fat and sugar free can sometimes result in people not eating enough energy, resulting in your metabolism slowing down making weight loss tricky.
Your syns and healthy extras boost that up a bit, and they stop the diet being tedious..

hiya,

i was the same at first, going from weight watchers where you can only eat a certain amount to starting slimming world where literally could eat loads was a shock and i thought it just wouldnt work...but it does ive done it once before and loast weight fairly easily on it without feeling hungry and ive started again today 2nd time round! good luck you will soon get the hang of it and enjoy the foods you can eat and the syns are there to help if you do eat something tempting
:)

That sounds great. Keep your eye on those fat free yoghurts. Flavoured ones can still have lots of added sugar.

But since you have barely scratched any syns that's fine. Don't forget to have your healthy extras and syns. Following a diet that is largely fat and sugar free can sometimes result in people not eating enough energy, resulting in your metabolism slowing down making weight loss tricky.
Your syns and healthy extras boost that up a bit, and they stop the diet being tedious..

oops, your other post had more info, sorry...

thanks for the reply,i,m so new to sw,i,ve only skipped through the books that i was given last night.its fab you,ve lost weight on sw,reading some of the sories on here,gives you a good incentive,,i just hope i,m doing it correctly.i,ve put on quite a bit of weight recently,as i have just had a hysterectomy and given up smoking,so i need all the help i can get xxx

thanks for the reply,i,m so new to sw,i,ve only skipped through the books that i was given last night.its fab you,ve lost weight on sw,reading some of the sories on here,gives you a good incentive,,i just hope i,m doing it correctly.i,ve put on quite a bit of weight recently,as i have just had a hysterectomy and given up smoking,so i need all the help i can get xxx

If it works for me, a shift worker with a terrible diet pattern. Then am sure it will for you. Week 1 I maintained while my body was adjusting but as long as your using the 3rd superfree food it'll b fine.

I can't believe I can eat like I have been and loose weight. This is going to change my life If It continues to fall off.I havnt eaten one salad or felt deprived at any point because I can simply turn to my free foods to fill that gap. Think I will start having some salad for some versatility but I have lost 1.5st without eating a single salad! Ha its mental!
To get my head around the potatoes/rice/pasta freedom is abit mind boggling but as long as I have my third superfree am all good.

Its very exciting talking about this diet, I have great faith in reaching 2st someday soon and that fills me with joy!

I just read your first post, seems funny now looking how brill you are doing, well done!

Hi

I only started yesterday and think exactly the same.. I have in my head that I must be doing it wrong .. I also haven't had much super free foods as I'm struggling to fit them in so I'm guessing I'm eating too much of the free foods..

It can be so confusing..x

Hi

I only started yesterday and think exactly the same.. I have in my head that I must be doing it wrong .. I also haven't had much super free foods as I'm struggling to fit them in so I'm guessing I'm eating too much of the free foods..

It can be so confusing..x

Think of how you can incorporate easy superfree food. Like onions and mushrooms, a couple of minutes to chop up and then fry for five mins. I also find those mini freezer bags of veg you get from places like tesco that require four mins in microwave are also good. Job done!

Think of how you can incorporate easy superfree food. Like onions and mushrooms, a couple of minutes to chop up and then fry for five mins. I also find those mini freezer bags of veg you get from places like tesco that require four mins in microwave are also good. Job done!

Oh thanks I didn't think of that.. As I was wondering how do you incorporate veg into pasta/noodles etc but didn't think of mushrooms tbh.. (I don't like onions lol) x

Oh thanks I didn't think of that.. As I was wondering how do you incorporate veg into pasta/noodles etc but didn't think of mushrooms tbh.. (I don't like onions lol) x
I put green beans, peas, sweetcorn and finely diced butternut squash into pasta as well - if you use passata or a tin of toms for the sauce base you end up 50% superfree. For cheesy sauces (using low low spread) I'll do tiny bits of broccoli and cauliflower, green beans and leeks.

If it works for me, a shift worker with a terrible diet pattern. Then am sure it will for you. Week 1 I maintained while my body was adjusting but as long as your using the 3rd superfree food it'll b fine.

I can't believe I can eat like I have been and loose weight. This is going to change my life If It continues to fall off.I havnt eaten one salad or felt deprived at any point because I can simply turn to my free foods to fill that gap. Think I will start having some salad for some versatility but I have lost 1.5st without eating a single salad! Ha its mental!
To get my head around the potatoes/rice/pasta freedom is abit mind boggling but as long as I have my third superfree am all good.

Its very exciting talking about this diet, I have great faith in reaching 2st someday soon and that fills me with joy!

Well done. With regard to the salad just to mention here.......... I dont like salad, never touch it, and have lost 2.5stone and still at target 13 months down the line!!! :) :)

hollys naI'980680 said:
Well done. Wiyetegard to the salad just to mention here.......... I dont like salad, never touch it, and have lost 2.5stone and still at target 13 months down the line!!! :) :)
I have to admit ive not eaten a salad yet! I will do come summer it still works regardless!!!!!

Right my slimming friends, I can feel myself becoming blaazae about my weight loss, feeling less motivated than normal as its all become second nature to me now. Think my low loss has to show for it and my brains drifting

What did u do when u hit this hurdle!?? I need some HELP! :sign0163:

Back