Extra Easy fear that SW isnt going to work !

I had this straight after Xmas. I went back to basics, re-read the books and put a bikini on and thought to myself if I want to look good in this in may I can get back on track or I can lose my way and have to cover up on yet another beach holiday. It worked! i tried new recipes, bought lots of fruit to snack on and I have lost 8lbs in the past 2 weeks taking me to a 30lb loss. We all have weeks where our motivation wanes but the end goal is so worth it.

I had this straight after Xmas. I went back to basics, re-read the books and put a bikini on and thought to myself if I want to look good in this in may I can get back on track or I can lose my way and have to cover up on yet another beach holiday. It worked! i tried new recipes, bought lots of fruit to snack on and I have lost 8lbs in the past 2 weeks taking me to a 30lb loss. We all have weeks where our motivation wanes but the end goal is so worth it.
Oh I agree, just feel like things are slowing down.iam still eating well. But maybe I need to super strict. I've invested in a hand blender and I've made lots of homemade soups, hope this helps with my superfree food consumption, I've also bought some fruit for snacking. Just need a good loss sometime soon rather than 1lb!

Sorry, i didn't mean you were not on plan just that when i got bored i didn't eat enough superfree, weigh my healthy extras etc and my weightloss slowed .Homemade soups are great, even my kids eat them. I found if I was too strict with myself I actually lost less weight those weeks. I think i started to over think the plan and didn't eat enough which didn't help. I get bored easily and find making new recipes helps my current favourite is melt in the middle burgers yum!

Sorry, i didn't mean you were not on plan just that when i got bored i didn't eat enough superfree, weigh my healthy extras etc and my weightloss slowed .Homemade soups are great, even my kids eat them. I found if I was too strict with myself I actually lost less weight those weeks. I think i started to over think the plan and didn't eat enough which didn't help. I get bored easily and find making new recipes helps my current favourite is melt in the middle burgers yum!
Hey no I didn't take offence , I know I Dnt eat enough, but that didn't effect my loss at the start.I haves got the soup book and ordered the EE all in one, coz I too love to keep my interest with new receipes. Iam trying to snack on fruit so that I Dnt go for a cereal bar instead!thanks for the great support, we sound very similar!

Lol Ive not had a great day with food today Nat - been helping daughter decorate at her new house before she moves in.

Lol Ive not had a great day with food today Nat - been helping daughter decorate at her new house before she moves in.

there was just no need for me to have eaten all that i have today and ive not oved all day! bored is not the word!

I had wholemeal toast with lemoncurd on for brekkie, a chicken salad sarnie from morrisons for lunch with a banana and a hi fi bar, then when ive come home ive had a chicken kiev ( thats 12 syns alone) with peas and mushrooms , then a crunchie and im still craving rubbish arghhh

I had wholemeal toast with lemoncurd on for brekkie, a chicken salad sarnie from morrisons for lunch with a banana and a hi fi bar, then when ive come home ive had a chicken kiev ( thats 12 syns alone) with peas and mushrooms , then a crunchie and im still craving rubbish arghhh

i think tomorrows a fruit day for me seen as WI has changed and moved forward a day!

I dont plan on doing much tomorrow so can keep control of what I eat. I think ill plan the meals for the week and do some cooking. At least if my hands are busy its stopping me picking lol

iam soooooo excited, just 8lbs to go before i will be at my mini target of 4stone!
this week WI i got 4.5lb off(over 2 weeks) and got slimmer of the month!!!!
fingers crossed i hit target before my holiday in 4 weeks!!ekkkkkkkkk:thankyou:
i could never have achieved this without all you guys!!!!

:break_diet:

Well after januarys lack of losses I had pretty much given up hope.
Ive had a rough time since, lifes thrown me some curve balls and ive managed to hit self destruct and my weights back up to 15st 10!

I couldnt b more ashamed tbh, and ive not been Sw in months, iam quite ashamed to go bck to group when I look visibly fat again. But iam determind to get a grip of ot all over again.

I hope you are all prepared to support me on the rediscovery of weight loss and I might get the courage to rejoin group!

:bighug:

here for you poppet x

Aww bless you, life does get in the way sometimes and at least you're prepared to bite the bullet and get back on it :)

Good luck, you can do it :)

Thank you so much for your support......
I did it before so I just need to do it again!
Time to stop sulking and gain control of my life again. Thank you xxx

i could have written this myself.

i fall off more times than i climb back on, it seems. i feel like im in a constant one step forward two steps back scenario.

i think we both need some support..xxxx

Back