Feeling down :(

Thanks curveappeal.

So day 4 in the bag, been gym for 90mins and survived an evening alone (well with kids) without eating out of boredom.
Instead I spent half and hour on the phone to a friend, an hour on phone to my nan, painted my nails and caught up on greys anatomy.
So could have gobbled a chocolate bar up several times over this evening though. Really wanted to prove to myself that I can get through one evening without hubby here and without eating!

Roll on day 5 xx

And .... You did!!! Pat yourself on the back please. You deserve it!! :) xx

Totally agree with the others, well done!
Boredom nibbling is awful - but you kept busy and distracted and got through it, and proven its do-able. :)

Thanks curveappeal.

So day 4 in the bag, been gym for 90mins and survived an evening alone (well with kids) without eating out of boredom.
Instead I spent half and hour on the phone to a friend, an hour on phone to my nan, painted my nails and caught up on greys anatomy.
So could have gobbled a chocolate bar up several times over this evening though. Really wanted to prove to myself that I can get through one evening without hubby here and without eating!

Roll on day 5 xx

Hi slimwannabe! Well done on getting through the day...it is so much harder when there is noone to be accountable to apart from yourself :)

Thanks ladies

Had the weekend off plan as was away with friends. Had steak and salad fri eve, chicken salad wrap for lunch sat, chicken salad for dinner sat and brunch and roast sun.
Did have a few Pimms sat eve and some what i would class as naughties sat eve too but am back on it today!
Been gym this eve too so plan for the week:

Tue - work, 90 mins gym
Wed - days leave, gym in morn, house work, cinema in eve
Thurs - work, take son to bday party.
Fri - work, spin class
Sat - work, wedding do (not drinking as driving)
Sun - day off so may do gym In morn and swimming later in day

Plan to stick to 3 packs a day and staying 100%
I can do this.......I hope lol x

heyhey little gym bunny! glad u doing ok despite a few slip ups! i never saw the end of ur exercise thread - do you eat protien on gym days now?xx

heyhey little gym bunny! glad u doing ok despite a few slip ups! i never saw the end of ur exercise thread - do you eat protien on gym days now?xx
have updated it now Hun.
So am on day 2 after my weekend off.
Have so far had strawberry shake and a lemon bar.
Just waiting to pick little man up, home to get gym kit on, back to pick daughter up then off to do workout.

Drop kids home and take carbonara over to my sisters to have for dinner and a cup of coffee.

Day 2 hopefully in the bag lol xx

Ok so day 5 today and still going. Wasn't 100% thurs though as took grandad for brekki but stayed low carb.
Been feeling really tired this week but is due to not sleeping well, too much going round my head!!

On the plus side was pay day yesterday so treated myself to some new jeans (mine are all falling down) and a top! Have dropped a size on top so just need the bottom half to catch up lol.

Jeans were a bargain in new look, £35 down to £15!

Have a good day everyone xx

Ok so day 5 today and still going. Wasn't 100% thurs though as took grandad for brekki but stayed low carb.
Been feeling really tired this week but is due to not sleeping well, too much going round my head!!

On the plus side was pay day yesterday so treated myself to some new jeans (mine are all falling down) and a top! Have dropped a size on top so just need the bottom half to catch up lol.

Jeans were a bargain in new look, £35 down to £15!

Have a good day everyone xx

Well done on dropping down a top size, that's so amazing! :)

Day 6 - a 100% day!!!

Vanilla shake wit coffee for brekki, lemon bar for lunch ( really not enjoying these anymore), and just had my carbonara for tea.

Been gym, bit gutted as missed spin class as was stuck in traffic for 30 mins but at least I still trained.
Then spa for an hour afterwards....bliss! Xx

Day 7 - late in updating. Had porridge for breakfast, vanilla shake for lunch so all was going well till evening!
Went out with hubby and friends and went to a curry house. Don't even know what I are was called but it was chicken with cockney and spinach. Had a little pilau rice, a bit of naan and half a poppadom.
2 x glasses of wine too!
Then went to a wedding do and had 2x vodka,lime and sodas and a Pimms and lemonade.
Not all great but had lovely evening.

Day 8 - got up early to go gym but ended up taking my daughter to emergency doctors, got sent to hospital who told us to go ent but they wouldn't take her so was sent home with antibiotics.
Got to see how she gets on over next 24 hours and if no good got to take her back.

So instead of gym I went for a run through the woods with my dog.
So far today I've had 5x rich tea biscuits (bad I know but was needed), porridge pack and a choc orange bar. Will have carbonara for tea and an early night I think.
Could have been soooo much worse as was meant to be going out for food and drinks again today but cancelled due to ill daughter.

Happy bank holidays everyone x

Day 9 - ugh not even worth writing about today really good wise! Haven't stopped picking and not all good :(
Do go gym this morning for 90 mins, raked up the garden and took kids swimming this eve. Pooped now lol
Tomorrow's another day xx

Back