Fell off the band wagon inspiration needed

hehe must have got lost from their winter cluster!! its been mild here last few days x

Yep that's what I thought. It lost its buddies haha

It's not cold according to the weather peeps but the wind is making it bitter

First weigh in tomorrow after my 3 days of being good :)

Good luck! And sure enough slow and steady does win the race! :)

Bit o/t but we often have bumble bees in the garden still. And we are in the really warm and sunny Welsh valleys!! Back on topic, yeah know what you mean , just had a sts and not happy at all but as I am off work today with humongous headache I am making more , yes more soup and I am not giving in. We will get you through your doldrums hon, hang in there!

Bit o/t but we often have bumble bees in the garden still. And we are in the really warm and sunny Welsh valleys!! Back on topic, yeah know what you mean , just had a sts and not happy at all but as I am off work today with humongous headache I am making more , yes more soup and I am not giving in. We will get you through your doldrums hon, hang in there!

what soup u makin hun? throw me some over please lol i got 6 points to use for my lunch so need a lowwww one! as my dinner tonight is a big 22!

I do a mean susiefied veg soup. I actually don't eat veg so I doctor things with curry paste/powder or lots of pepper and just blend it until its all thick and mushy. I love it, it reminds me of a "proper" soup. Thick and creamy but with no spuds no cream etc.
This is what I usually do
Fry 3 large onions in tiny bit oil.
Boil a swede and mash it up.
Chop loads of carrots (yeah no griping, didn't say it was precise did I?) prob about a £1 size bag give or take
Couple of skinny parsnips (they make it too sweet if u use too many)
Couple of Tesco value chicken stock things, not oxos too strong.

Boil all the carrots and parsnips up with the onions in the stock add as much swede as you like , keep tasting and add black and white pepper (I like the 2) and salt to taste.
If you want the curry version just add paste or powder to onions as they fry.
Blend it all when cool, still check for seasoning.
I leave it really thick as it saves space for freezing and water it down a little when reheating. Even the kids enjoy this, ok they are 25/33 but you know what I mean. have a go, mine never tastes the same twice, surprising really when you think of how clear my recipe is lol.
If I am feeling a little extravagant with my pp you can sprinkle some nimble with lf mozzarella whack it under the grill and either dip it in the soup or use as croutons. 'Ark at me.....croutons eh?

I do a mean susiefied veg soup. I actually don't eat veg so I doctor things with curry paste/powder or lots of pepper and just blend it until its all thick and mushy. I love it, it reminds me of a "proper" soup. Thick and creamy but with no spuds no cream etc.
Chop loads of carrots (yeah no griping, didn't say it was precise did I?) prob about a £1 size bag give or take

Boil all the carrots and parsnips up with the onions in the stock add as much swede as you like , keep tasting and add black and white pepper (I like the 2) and salt to taste.
I leave it really thick as it saves space for freezing and water it down a little when reheating. Even the kids enjoy this, ok they are 25/33 but you know what I mean. have a go, mine never tastes the same twice, surprising really when you think of how clear my recipe is lol.
If I am feeling a little extravagant with my pp you can sprinkle some nimble with lf mozzarella whack it under the grill and either dip it in the soup or use as croutons. 'Ark at me.....croutons eh?

mmm sounds nice... may have to give it a bash one day! x

I do a mean susiefied veg soup. I actually don't eat veg so I doctor things with curry paste/powder or lots of pepper and just blend it until its all thick and mushy. I love it, it reminds me of a "proper" soup. Thick and creamy but with no spuds no cream etc. This is what I usually do Fry 3 large onions in tiny bit oil. Boil a swede and mash it up. Chop loads of carrots (yeah no griping, didn't say it was precise did I?) prob about a £1 size bag give or take Couple of skinny parsnips (they make it too sweet if u use too many) Couple of Tesco value chicken stock things, not oxos too strong. Boil all the carrots and parsnips up with the onions in the stock add as much swede as you like , keep tasting and add black and white pepper (I like the 2) and salt to taste. If you want the curry version just add paste or powder to onions as they fry. Blend it all when cool, still check for seasoning. I leave it really thick as it saves space for freezing and water it down a little when reheating. Even the kids enjoy this, ok they are 25/33 but you know what I mean. have a go, mine never tastes the same twice, surprising really when you think of how clear my recipe is lol. If I am feeling a little extravagant with my pp you can sprinkle some nimble with lf mozzarella whack it under the grill and either dip it in the soup or use as croutons. 'Ark at me.....croutons eh?

Wow that sounds good. And thanks for your kind words :)

I managed to sleep through to alarm and didn't have time to weigh in. So will do it when I get home. Hopefully it will a little minus

Sounds good must give this a try

Good luck in you WI Lemai

Breakfast

Belmont fruit and fibre breakfast biscuits
5pp

Lunch
Chicken wrap (with white ww wraps)
6pp
Tayto snax
2pp
Fun size milky way FROZEN and tea
2pp

Dinner
WW Lemon chicken risotto
8pp

Snacks
2x rich tea biscuits
2pp
Manhattan 30g bag of popcorn
4pp
Homemade pear puree icelolly
1pp

1/2 hour walk
2pp

Done for another day. Another GOOD day

might have a hot chocolate later :)

Im anxious about my first weigh in. I dont feel any different so I think Im in need of the scales to see if it was all worth it

Back