Fell off the band wagon inspiration needed

Thursdays are my hardest day. A loooong college day. But I managed to eat right :)

Breakfast
Chia bread x2
4pp
Jam 2tsp
2pp

Lunch
Sandwich with ham and cheese
8pp
Vegetable soup
0pp

Dinner
Chicken
4pp
Pasta 60g
6pp
Spoonful of Philly
1pp
Veggies
0pp

Snacks
Hula hoops
3pp
Malteasers reindeer
4pp

Went a bit over but my weeklies were used

Happy Friday all

Hello lovely! I'm always scared to come on here if I've been naughty u just think everyone is thinking you're not really sticking with it but then I remember it's a support forum, for good and bad! And 9 times out of 10 someone somewhere done the same thing!

I remember going onto the WW official forums and they were so judgemental. I remember asking for advice around alcohol and they were all like you need to think about how bad you want it, you don't sound committed, etc etc all I was asking for was some lower point alcohol ideas!!! So I don't use that anymore!

I've been thru a bad time (as u know!) and it took courage to write it down but it felt so good to share it with someone. Ppl who know me would of been like why u bothering about your weight but it's ppl in the same boat who know what your feeling :)

Sorry gone a bit back to the beginning of your post lol but only just found it!

P.s. I heart mince pies too! My leader says just don't buy them and then treat yourself at a local coffee shop or cafe to one lovely one and a hot drink and make a real treat out of it, which seemed like a good idea till hubby's walks in with a box of 12 and a tin of whipped cream....!! I have resisted so far and only had a mini aldi one at a friends!

Xxxx

Hello lovely! I'm always scared to come on here if I've been naughty u just think everyone is thinking you're not really sticking with it but then I remember it's a support forum, for good and bad! And 9 times out of 10 someone somewhere done the same thing! I remember going onto the WW official forums and they were so judgemental. I remember asking for advice around alcohol and they were all like you need to think about how bad you want it, you don't sound committed, etc etc all I was asking for was some lower point alcohol ideas!!! So I don't use that anymore! I've been thru a bad time (as u know!) and it took courage to write it down but it felt so good to share it with someone. Ppl who know me would of been like why u bothering about your weight but it's ppl in the same boat who know what your feeling :) Sorry gone a bit back to the beginning of your post lol but only just found it! P.s. I heart mince pies too! My leader says just don't buy them and then treat yourself at a local coffee shop or cafe to one lovely one and a hot drink and make a real treat out of it, which seemed like a good idea till hubby's walks in with a box of 12 and a tin of whipped cream....!! I have resisted so far and only had a mini aldi one at a friends! Xxxx

My god you're reading my mind!
That's what I did. I had a mini one and a lovely coffee while I had a bit of spare time. It was so nice

And you're right. Just today I went onto the WW site to double check about tinned tomatoes. One woman had posted that they came up as 0 on her tracker and another person wrote a really sarcastic comment back to her. She must have been devastated. I was reading the flipping thing

So glad to have this site and like minded people to share ups and downs with

Now obviously this is just between us, I have been very good with my food but.....there may have been a few Celebration choccies

If I wasn't back on track god only knows what would have eaten. Glad of that little weight watchers fairy sitting on my shoulder

Love both that chocolate. Delish. I had ice cream that's what did it for me. Regretted it but it was delish

image-3396305450.jpg

Homemade soup and homemade bread for lunch. Perfect

Love homemade bread! My hubby makes awesome loaves :p

Back