Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Definitely the wagon Sarah :D

The thing is, the wagon's what we're meant to be on, to stop us eating things like curry and banoffee pie.
So using the wagon to ferry us to it is kind of wrong.

But I'm ok with that, if everyone else is.

And Dawn - you're a bad influence on here.
I was totally and utterly sane, normal and sensible until you came along.
Wasn't I, chaps?
You'll all agree, won't you?

Ermmmm of course we will agree Sarah, Whatever you say ;)

*Whispers* Ladies Straight Jacket please ;)

Last edited:
The thing is, the wagon's what we're meant to be on, to stop us eating things like curry and banoffee pie.
So using the wagon to ferry us to it is kind of wrong.

But I'm ok with that, if everyone else is.

And Dawn - you're a bad influence on here.
I was totally and utterly sane, normal and sensible until you came along.
Wasn't I, chaps?
You'll all agree, won't you?

That's it ha ha!!! I knew i'd met you before somewhere Sarah, it was in the queue when they were giving out boxes of frogs.:gen144:

Hah. I wasn't in the queue, with all the rest of the followers.
I defined boxes of frogs.

Normal is a curve;
Sane is a river;
And as for sensible - I don't think I've ever met it since I read Jane Austen.

I'm glad you remembered me, though.
I'd hate to be forgettable.

fab positives Dawnie number 2. and look I even found a piccie of our last get together :D
frogs.jpg

Well, I've had quite a busy day. Went to see my mum who's 86 and now virtually house bound. While we were there we milked a few cows, played the piano, took some photo's and played the one string fiddle :eek:
She loves Andy's ipad 2.;)

Had fish and broccoli pie with actifry chips and peas tonight.

Had a few naughty things but have cut down on what I normally would have had so I am seeing that as a positive thing to get me ready for when I start properly.

Off to bed now as I have the man who cuts the hedge coming at 8 in the morning and then we are off to Lincoln (80 mile round trip) for Andy's hospital appointment.

Hope tomorrow goes well for you. Night night. Sleep well.

Gail x

Errrr, yes. Have as good a day as you can today.
And try not to milk too many cows, if you can manage it. Not today. With yesterday as well, that might be overdoing it.
You can play the piano again though, if you must.

*Milking cows???????*

I no longer attempt to play the piano as we rather need the cat population in our garden to keep the rodent population at bay:)

Living next to a farm we are surrounded by cows, (not at the moment as they are in the cowsheds at the back of us). BUT...
they are not milkers so we had to let mum have a go on the ipad
which is not half so messy but also not nearly as productive ;);)

Steve, if you are reading this... I told you i'd get my Dairy :p

Evening :)

Had a good and a bad day today !

Good because Andy's appointment went well at the hospital and we got to see our gorgeous grandson Tyler...

Bad because, my food intake today wasn't the healthiest it could have been :eek::eek: I'll say no more... but tomorrow is another day and one where we won't be going anywhere near any 'golden arches' ;)

My positives for today are:

1) Midsomer Murders is on TV (it's me favourite!)
2) The electric bill wasn't as much as I thought it would be
3) Got a new pair of leggings for exercising in.. Raring to go now :)

Hi Dawn x

Glad hubb's appointment went well today x I wouldn't worry too much on the food side of things...I imagine today was somewhat stressful, and you're allowed to flexi syn days like these x

Back on it tomorrow hunni! xx

Hi Dawn x

Glad hubb's appointment went well today x I wouldn't worry too much on the food side of things...I imagine today was somewhat stressful, and you're allowed to flexi syn days like these x

Back on it tomorrow hunni! xx

Yeah thanks Dawnie, tbh i'm not following it properly anyway yet, i'm just sort of trying to cut down on bad stuff and eat better etc..

Back