Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Evening Dawn x

Oh dear Dawn, I'm really sorry to hear about the drama this morning. Hope all's still well x

Never mind about todays food...it's done now and that's the end of it. Well done on being so honest on your diary btw x. The thing to do now is not let it run into tomorrow. You need to forget about today & start afresh tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

dabhand said:
Good advice Dawnie, that's exactly what I plan to do.
I am never going to get to the point on my weight loss journey where I get too stressed over things, it's not worth it, life is too short. I am going to do my best and work hard towards my goal...
No biggie... *Again, she brings a pun out of the bag* :);)

Morning Dawn x

How's hubbs today?

You all set for a good day? I've just invited my stepmum round for dinner so my challenge for the day will be not to have too much alcohol. We usually have wine with the meal and a g&t in the afternoon, which I can cope with as long as I save the syns for it.

All these puns...methinks you're the female equivalent of Steve! ;)

Morning Dawn x

How's hubbs today?

You all set for a good day? I've just invited my stepmum round for dinner so my challenge for the day will be not to have too much alcohol. We usually have wine with the meal and a g&t in the afternoon, which I can cope with as long as I save the syns for it.

Hi Dawnie,

He's fine thanks, no more 'episodes'.
We have some friends and their two boys coming round later and as they are vegetarians I'm trying to put something together from what I've already got in. Don't want to trek off to the shops. So It's Pizza's, JP's, Homemade Bread rolls with cheese and salad, Lentil Dahl, crisps, crackers and goodies left over from crimbo!! :eek::eek::eek: Of course, I am having JP and Lentil Dahl... That's all...

Enjoy your lunch and your little 'Tipple' which ever one you opt for... Decisions...Decisions... Wine or Gin ???

Oh and btw.. I take my humour very seriously ;);)

Wash your mouth out! - I have no equivalent, and certainly when it comes to a female, no equal;)

Oops, mebbe that should have been filed under "Think-it-but-don't-say-it" :eek:

By, isn't it cold today? ........;)

Maximus said:
Wash your mouth out! - I have no equivalent, and certainly when it comes to a female, no equal;)

Oops, mebbe that should have been filed under "Think-it-but-don't-say-it" :eek:

By, isn't it cold today? ........;)

I would suggest not even THINKING such stupid and highly dangerous things...never mind SAYING them!

If you know what's good for you that is...;)

Hi Dawn x

Sounds like u had a good day planned ... hope it all went well and you had a lovely time x

Oh, and the decision on whether to have wine or gin was quite easy really...

I had both! ;)

Hi Dawn,

We had a lovely day thanks... My friend and I sat in the kitchen catching up on stuff and Andy, Ashley and the boys went in the lounge and played on the Wii and 3DTV. It was really nice to have a day of fun with good friends. Food was good, I did be a good girl and not go too mad, JP, Dahl, bit of Pizza, 1 small bread roll.

Not bad as I just had fruit for brekkie.

I don't seem to be losing any weight yet, only a couple of pounds but I put one back on. It's still early days yet so I'll keep at it.

You keep at it, Dupes.
As you yourself have said, you're not EXACTLY doing it completely yet, anyway. And if with not exactly doing it completely you've lost a pound, that's pretty good.

And I'm glad you had a good, relaxing day with friends yesterday. You probably needed it.

Right. I'm off to browse some more freds. I'll be back...

And keep posting, Dabbie.
I can't move my diary into the Silver Members' Area until you've got 500 posts - well not without losing the opportunity for your abuse - errm, I mean "insightful comments".

Isn't that nice of me? To leave it where you can still access it?
Well I thought so.
If you're not suitably grateful, I can always change my mind...

Hope you're having a good day today.

And keep posting, Dabbie.
I can't move my diary into the Silver Members' Area until you've got 500 posts - well not without losing the opportunity for your abuse - errm, I mean "insightful comments".

Isn't that nice of me? To leave it where you can still access it?
Well I thought so.
If you're not suitably grateful, I can always change my mind...

Hope you're having a good day today.

Yes, thanks having a good day so far, got loads of loose ends tied up and changed Andy's dressing and it's looking good. (the wound, not the dressing!)

Just posted about this on Dawnie's Diary.. Sorry hadn't read mine yet...

Bit confuddled about this, do you have to move your diary? (as I know Jackie had to) or is it something you've chosen to do? Also why can't you move you diary into the Silver area? Am I holding you back luvvy? Is it cos I subscribe to your thread and not got enough posts? I best get posting so's you can move up in the world.. :) You're holding back so's I can still be frends.. See... you are nice...

Yes, thanks having a good day so far, got loads of loose ends tied up and changed Andy's dressing and it's looking good. (the wound, not the dressing!)

Just posted about this on Dawnie's Diary.. Sorry hadn't read mine yet...

Bit confuddled about this, do you have to move your diary? (as I know Jackie had to) or is it something you've chosen to do? Also why can't you move you diary into the Silver area? Am I holding you back luvvy? Is it cos I subscribe to your thread and not got enough posts? I best get posting so's you can move up in the world.. :) You're holding back so's I can still be frends.. See... you are nice...

Nobody has to move their diary.
Well, not that I know of, anyway.

People often do, when they switch diets or something, because of the way the forums work, with a section for each one.

I wanted to move mine, mainly because I'm aware that I do use it as a place to be completely honest, and quite often about things completely unrelated to weight loss - and I've recently got divorced, and I'm aware that there are things which (although I don't think I've ever been nasty, or particularly unfair) I'd rather my ex-OH didn't see.

The general forums are Google searchable, and I concluded that I'd rather mine wasn't.

There is a Members Only area, which isn't Google-able, but which is visible to all Minis members. Which is where I've now put it.
There is also the possibility of Silver Members' diaries, or Gold Members' diaries. These can only be used by - and are only visible to - people with a certain number of posts.

So, previously if my ex had Googled hard enough, she might have found my fred. Now she couldn't do that. BUT if she knew I came on here, she'd only have to join, not need to bother to post, or become very visible, and she'd still be able to read it. But I have at least lowered the risk.

When I can, I'll move it into the Silver Members' area - because I can't believe she would join here and post 500 times, just to be able to look at my diary!

But because a Certain Person has only just joined, and hasn't got enough posts yet, I'd be being mean and nasty and unhelpful if I moved it there just yet. So I haven't.
But if you keep accusing me of that N-word, I just might!

Is that satisfactorily explained?

Well another day another dollar...

Got loads done office wise so that's good! Had a good meeting with my fellow craft workers re the organisation of our next event. We are away on Monday for a while so I want to get everything in order first.

Didn't get chance to exercise :(

Fairly good day food wise.

Menu

Breakfast

35g Porridge Hex A
SS Milk Hex B
Sweetener

Banana
Satsuma

Lunch

Small slices pizza (Left over from yesterday's party) Syns ??
Alpen light bar

Dinner

JP
Lentil Dahl, Spinach and mushroom topping
tomatoes

Mixed fruit Salad

Back