Fighting the Fat! :)

Hi everyone, glad you like the sound of the food, i sometimes think i eat a really strange mixture of things!! Quick update as I have a night shift tonight (boooo!) and not feeling great, never the less i am now dosed up on berocca and beechams to see me through til the morning!
B- missed this morning as slept late to prepare for nights
L- met a friend for lunch in nandos, I had a mushroom and halloumi wrap with a side salad, didn't quite manage it all as my appetite is waning due to feeling a bit rubbish (576)
D- didn't really want anything but have to fuel myself so its pasta with mushroom, onion and red pesto with a sprinkling of cheese (296)
S- Rice crispy square (119) my favourite sweet treat!

Total so far 991 (not nearly enough) , will take some soup and fruit to work for if i fancy it :)

I have my work xmas do tomorrow and may post a picture if i am feeling brave to show you all my outfit. If anyone would like to see?

Oh and the Turkey marinade is lovely on chicken, turkey or steak, makes it really juicy
xxx

You should def post a pic - I bet you'll look gorgeous :). I'm off out for my family Christmas night out (all the girls, aunts, mum, cousins etc!) so I might post a wee cheeky pic later too haha x

You should def post a pic - I bet you'll look gorgeous :). I'm off out for my family Christmas night out (all the girls, aunts, mum, cousins etc!) so I might post a wee cheeky pic later too haha x
OMG you so should would be lovely to see you glammed up :) hope you have a lovely time! I will make a deal and put a pic up if you do ;) what are you going to wear?
xx

Defo post a pic! I live seeing Christmassy outfits and in a few months it'll be good to see a difference too! Xxx

Just opting for black skinny jeans teamed with a black fluffy tunic style jumper with a big heart on front haha. I will be wearing one of my wigs too...not sure which one yet! What is your outfit like?xx

Your such a stunning girl Rach and you have a gorgeous figure! Have a fab time! Xxx

Oh my gosh!!! How much have you lost in 2 months? You look amazing! What a transformation! Xxx

Wheeet-woooo *whistles* You look gorgeous! I love seeing before/after (or during!) pics and yours show just how far you have come. You should be proud :) xx

Hi rach...popping by to subscribe (as I'm a fellow rach too!)
you look totally gorg in your pics...how much have you lost since the first one?!
Ive been doing slimming world this year but really keen to see what sorts of food you set when calorie counting as I'm wondering if this might be better for me in the lead up to Xmas to give me a bit more flex!
Looks like you're doing amazingly well and can't wait to follow your journey! Xxx

Wowzaaaa!! What did u do in 2 months to lose so much?! How did you lose it n how much x woooo!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thankyou so much for the lovely comments I was a bit nervous to put the pics up especially the before one! I am now 1 stone 4 pounds lighter and think i can finally see a difference myself (i still think i look the same!)
so yesterday was fab not for the diet but i knew this and ready accepted that. the main thing is i have got straight back to it today :) by my calculations including wine yestdrday was a whopping 2600 cals or so. that is including the wine that has given me a thick head today! it was a monte carlo night with blackjack tables and eveything in a huge marquee.
Today feeling rubbish and ill anyway and have a wine head still.
B- grilled bacon roll (fat trimmed) with ketchup (255)
L- having shortly corned beef, mash and spagetti- will count the cals but its comfort food today
Will have supper late as travelling to my parents for the weekend with my other half. Possibly a fruit salad or something.
Will update calorie total later
Really love calorie counting it is giving me so much flexibility
xx

Back