Fighting the Fat! :)

Hope your okay Rach. Xxx

Hi Carrie I am fine have been at my parents this weekend and without internet as signal is terrible! Have kept my diary up to date for the last 3 days which I will post now, not too bad apart from a blow out on Saturday Night.... Oooops. Will weigh in the morning to check the damage!!

Saturday was awful as ate out for all 3 meals ( Dinner was the main culprit though as it was my christmas meal with my family as I will not see them now until January)
B- Pancakes and Maple Syrup Weatherspoons (460)
L- Minestrone Soup with a Roll and Butter (370)
D- Italian.. my favourite! Garlic Bread followed by chicken in a ham and cheese sauce with roasted veg and garlic roast potatoes- it was stunning, followed by chocolate bombe (Icecream and sauce) Bearing in mind this was washed down with 2x glasses of prosecco (Probs 1000000 cals!)

Sunday
B- Bacon Roll (All fat trimmed) with Ketchup (401)
D- My Brother made Shepard's Pie topped with cheese and Bacon tossed sprouts- Lovely (705)
S- Slice Genoa Cake (150)
Total 1256

Today
B- Banana Pancakes with 1x Tbsp Jam (217)
L- M and S Pasta with Feta and Slow roasted tomatoes (312)
D- Chicken in tomato and basil sauce with baby potatoes and roasted med veg (407)
S- M and S Mint Truffle bar, x2 slices toast with lemon curd (452)
Total 1388

Could have been worse but have felt really out of control this weekend as unable to make my own food and hate not being able to plan. Not completely off plan but still too many calories :(
Have already made lunch for work tomorrow to prepare as craving fresh food. So I am having prawn and feta salad. I will report back tomorrow and let you know how it goes! Trying not to feel too guilty as I know you can't be 100% all the time

Hope you are all well

xx

Sounds like a good weekend to me - def not a complete fall off the wagon so well done. And good for you still keeping a diary of it!! Hope WI tomorrow still shows a loss!xx

Hey Rach it could of been so much worse at the end of the day you are thinking about your food choices it's really hard when you are out, Try not to beat yourself up too much ;) I went out for lunch today stuffed myself!! had whitebait to start followed by thai prawn curry!! and well ive probably managed to claw it back by doing a double spin session tonight so feel less guilty!! :p good luck hun you have done so well so far straight back on it tomorrow babes xx

thanks girls its lovely having support on here. I know it could have been worse but I worry that a couple days off can tip me conpletley off balance . Need a few days back at it to fet my confidence back. Glad i did keep a diary despite it being far from perfect as I can't just tell ppeople about good days its not realistic! Trying to focus on xhanging my old bad havits and relationship with food
xxx

Urgh I am trying so hard to stick to this but it's proving hard, just a weekend out of routine is really making me struggle. I am within calories today but not making the smartest choices plus to top it all I weighed yesterday and put on 3 pounds from the weekend! Am hoping it's mainly water weight and I really don't want to undo my good work so far. Could do with some advice really ladies! Or even some motivation!
Food Today
B- Skipped as woke late. Not good.
L- Minestrone Soup plus 2 mushrooms baked with Philidelphia (207)
D- Steak trimmed of fat, baby potatoes, salad and cheese with a bit more Philidelphia (503)
S- WW caramel wafer plus 6(!) roses from the tin at work (438)
Total: 1148
I can feel myself slipping and it's not something I am prepared to let happen, I am on nights tomorrow and Friday which helps me as I don't tend to eat so much and gives me more awareness of what i'm eating.
I promise I will keep updating as at the moment I think it what is stopping me completely sabotaging myself
xxx

Hey hun. Seems to me like your still well on track and your calories arent high either. Dont worry we all sometimes struggle to get back on track after a little break, your still doing so well, think if that was me i wouldve passed 3000 calories before breakfast lol.
Goodluck on getting back on it 100% , its hard enough dieting in the festive seasons. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun. Seems to me like your still well on track and your calories arent high either. Dont worry we all sometimes struggle to get back on track after a little break, your still doing so well, think if that was me i wouldve passed 3000 calories before breakfast lol.
Goodluck on getting back on it 100% , its hard enough dieting in the festive seasons. Xxx

Thanks Tamzy thats really sweet. Am trying so hard but am such a control freak at times that the slightest deviation makes me panic and feel out of my depth. Am going to draw a line under this week as it wasn't the best with my work do and weekend at home. Will next weigh x-mas eve and i really hope to have that 3 pounds off again. Going to the gym in the morning as I haven't been in about a week or so and that always gives me a boost. Time to stop feeling sorry for myself and give myself a kick up the backside
How are you?
xx

I've been feeling the same about panic after slight deviation... My cals have still been okay but the choices not so much... Feel like a few healthy meals will see me right... Xxx

its a horrible feeling isn't?! i find i end up craving something healthy though. feeling much more focussed again today and i will not let one weekend ruin the rest of my hard work. good news though i weighed this morning and 2 of the 3 naughty pounds have come back off. only 1 to go until im back to where i was :) xx

Thanks Tamzy thats really sweet. Am trying so hard but am such a control freak at times that the slightest deviation makes me panic and feel out of my depth. Am going to draw a line under this week as it wasn't the best with my work do and weekend at home. Will next weigh x-mas eve and i really hope to have that 3 pounds off again. Going to the gym in the morning as I haven't been in about a week or so and that always gives me a boost. Time to stop feeling sorry for myself and give myself a kick up the backside How are you? xx

Your welcome hun. Im not too bad today except for feeling a little ill but im sure it will pass.

Your trying and thats the best you can do, once you get back in the swing of it youll be on a roll! But i do no how your feeling.

Its especially hard to be on track during this season.
Youll get the 3lbs off in no time seeing as your going gym while keeping the calories to a minimum. Ive never had the confidence to go to the gym but soon im going to have to brave it.

How are you getting on today hunni?

Xxx

Your welcome hun. Im not too bad today except for feeling a little ill but im sure it will pass.

Your trying and thats the best you can do, once you get back in the swing of it youll be on a roll! But i do no how your feeling.

Its especially hard to be on track during this season.
Youll get the 3lbs off in no time seeing as your going gym while keeping the calories to a minimum. Ive never had the confidence to go to the gym but soon im going to have to brave it.

How are you getting on today hunni?

Xxx

Oh bless hope you feel better soon. Get some berroca and soup, always makes ne feel better. Been a good day so far
B- scambled egg on toast with ketchup (283)
L- brown pasta with onion, mushroom,feta and red pesto (320)
D- will be something in work later on tonight
S- ww caramel wafer (78)
Total so far today 681

On a non food related note (kind of) i have to show you guys a little part of my bfs mums christmas present i put together today. I put her favourute sweets in a jar (flying saucers) then popped on a cute bow and tag. I will put up a photo.. let me know what you guys think?!
xx

ForumRunner_20131219_163959.png

Thanks for that hun, i take berocca almost everyday if i dobt forget lol. Will be having a nice hearty soup later if i feel like eating, im such a baby.

On a good note seems like your well back on track! Well done. Menu sounds delish as usual. I must try minestrone soup soon.
Hope u have a good night shift xx

How are you feeling Tamzy?
Work was ok actually, not too busy and have lovely patients at the mo.
So I only woke up 2 hours ago so not much chanfe to sabbotage myself!
B- slice of toast and lenon curd when I got home this morning (115)
L- Jacket potato with a little lurpak, cheese and a bright salad(472)
D- at work again and have a ww meal to take
Total So far today- 687 but will be more later
Lots of black ice by me this morning I got out my car and ended up on my arse on my street. Owch!

Omg thats awful hun, cant wait for summer to come with lots of sunshine and no more ice. Im much better today thanks. Mmm i always look forward to your menu, i must get some lemon curd i love it. Hope your enjoying another night shift. Thank god my shifts are over lol. Xx

i'mmmm back! With my tail between my legs.... so my few days off turned into a week :/ i have 6 pounds on to show for it. I think a couple is probably water weight from the carb fest I have been on?! I am ready for fresh food and vegetables again so back to it. I have 3 months til my birthday and would like to be down another stone at least. One small victory though... went out on boxing night and on the way home decided I would get a footlong subway sandwich, bag of doritos and 6(?!) cookies. Who knows why as I never really eat subway. After I bought it I never ended up eating it. Would love to know what goes through my mind when i'm drunk, its not even the first time I have done that. Once I came home with a newspaper, cheese and pickle sandwich and a family sized triffle. I am not even sure where from but again I dont even eat triffle! Heres to a happy anf healthy 2014 to you all xxx

Welcome back hun, 6lbs be off in no time. Haha reading your post made me laugh but its a good thing u had a good time over the xmas. After all the choccies and sweets i was happy to eat a fresh salad lol xx

Welcome back! Think I've gained a similar amount but hoping it shifts quick and doesn't have time to "settle"! Onwards and downwards from tomorrow x

thanks both, def back on it tomorrow. having a last treat tonight and thats it. Like you said mrsginger its not here to stay! gonna have to get my big butt back into gear! I got lovely new trainera for christmas may pick up some new gym clothes in the sales if i can :) did you guys have a nice christmas? thanks for the encouragement tamzy, how are you getting on? xx

OK back to it and I already feel less bloated,

Brunch- Linda McCartney Sausages, Scrambled egg and ketchup (443)
Dinner- I will be making prawn, lime and feta spaghetti. It is so fresh and lovely! May post the recipe if anyone would want it?
Snacks- Tangerine (37)

Will update my totals later :)
Happy New Year Minis xx

Back