Final countdown!

Oooh yes - fully on the 100% train lol

Shakes & water front going well, rocked day 6 ;)

Well done you on another great 100% day xx

Morning all, the tiredness will pass and before you know it you will have more energy than ever !

So long as you stick to SS you should be in Ketosis by day 3 or 4 so I'm sure your in the zone Vita.

I work shifts and my days go quite fast when I'm working but days off last forever.

Keep up the good work, we can do this ! x x

How's your day going Viita? I'm sure you're having a fabulous 100% day :) xx

Ps: Just saw your last post - "Ma'am, step away from the scales!!!" hahaha, seriously though the weekend is always hard and whatever you can do to get you through it focused and unbowed is good; it's precisely why my self imposed weigh in is on a Saturday morning (I only see CWP counsellor once a month, no way am I that patient!) - it gives me the impetus to avoid 'Friday Night Munchies' , 'Saturday Night Telly Treats', and 'Sunday Comfort Foods'. Just read that back: weekends are evillll I tell you, evil! lol

Last edited:
Wow! 9lbs is phenomenal Viita! Well done you :happy096:

He comes to my house monthly as he services a wide area and has a ' day job' (moved away from living down the road from Lawrence & Sharon aka Dual Dynamics in 2009 - and it shows!). So I get 5 boxes and am pretty much left to my own devices (apart from sos calls to Lawrence) for a month. It's not easy, let me tell you! But just goes to show what we can achieve when we put our minds to it :)

Nearly lunch time .... Yum yum lol x

I couldn't help but have a peek and was very very happy.. 9lbs it shows so far.. Eeeeek! I would be so happy lol.. I'll stay strong because as good as it tastes for those few minutes its not worth it. I'll wait until my vacation in January to do all that.. How come you only go monthly? xoxo[/QUO

Vacation in Jan ?
Me to, gives us something to aim for :) keep up the good work. You are so right though food tastes nice as long as it lasts but the feeling crap afterwards lasts way longer ?

Wow! 9lbs is phenomenal Viita! Well done you :happy096: He comes to my house monthly as he services a wide area and has a ' day job' (moved away from living down the road from Lawrence & Sharon aka Dual Dynamics in 2009 - and it shows!). So I get 5 boxes and am pretty much left to my own devices (apart from sos calls to Lawrence) for a month. It's not easy, let me tell you! But just goes to show what we can achieve when we put our minds to it :) Nearly lunch time .... Yum yum lol x

I'm quite self sufficient apart from weigh day I never usually contacted my old CC so I don't think you are missing much plus the support here is constant so your in good company. The bonus for you will be the big drop each monthly weigh in :)

The humidity must be a fantastic secret weapon as the weather gets colder - Angel & I won't be able to keep up with the water you'll be gulping down in your tropical office lol.... Actually I'm so proud of us all doing so well with SS and fluid intake. Let's keep this team going and drag in unsuspecting victims (ahem, I mean converts) a long the way. The journey is just so much easier with you guys on Minimins along for the ride!

Had a solid 100% day too - I'm off to 'Honk'!

Night night petal x

Yayyyyyday 4 was another 100% SS day for me,
I'm going to do a full 7 weeks SS.
I managed 12 weeks last time but have a FEW weekends away in Dec which I won't be able to avoid eating & Drinking but by then I will be super focused and damage limitation will be in full swing as by then it will be to close to my Jan holiday I will not want to undo all of my hard work now.

I'm so pleased we're roughly at the same stage as its great for the extra support.
Water is a great filler but I try it hot in the winter and its so much easier.

Here's to another good day for us all,
Remember girls. . . . . . . .
TO EAT IS TO CHEAT !

x x x

Hear! Hear! :D Have a great 100% day ladies xx

Ps: Angelupnorth - your forward planning is phenomenal and will support your success. Fail to plan - plan to fail, right? Excellent. We can't avoid social obligations I guess, but we can plan how we want to deal with them ... I have a Work Xmas do on the 22nd November (only time we're all available - including all those made redundant this year!) and I know no food can pass my lips (give me an inch ... and I'll eat the whole darn road!) - Christmas will be hard enough and I'd rather lose as much as is humanly possible by 24th December then move up a step for a week before I drop back to SS ... that's the plan anyway lol

I just worked out as a tue weigher its 10 weigh ins until NYE, oooooooh I'm excited for that. Lots if planning needed to avoid a big crash. Hope your having a good day x

Hey guys,

Another 100% day..

I was really craving sweet stuff so had 2 shakes and porridge and left out the soup.

Chocolate orange was ummm interesting but I do love the chocolate mint.

My boyfriend ate ben & jerrys icecream in the movies and then chicken kiev's for dinner which was ugh lol.. But I was fine.

How's everyone doing?

xoxo

All good here Hunni, pleased your doing so well. Watching my hubby and the " kids " eat just makes me even stronger, I've just said on another post that when I do Cambridge I feel more in control of my life and my choices. We cose not to eat real food as we know how bad it ultimately makes us feel and the rewards are FAB :) The mint chocolate is one of my favourite ones. Did you have the orange hot or cold ? I've not tried that one yet but I always like the mint hot, bit like a options hot choc, blooming yummy !

Hope you have a great Sunday x x x

Heya ladies I didn't start sat as I had a bug and couldn't get out of bed so due to meet my lady tomoro and start tomoro excited but nervous too! I went out yesterday with my partner and kids and on the way home I just burst out crying I'm so so down about my weight :( I went to ikea and in the bathroom was a set of scales weighed my self 14.10 stone!!!!im only 5ft5 :( so really really ready to start this Monday!!! Lets get this weight off!!!!! Just a quick question what will I be mixing the shakes with? Is it water? And how will I be makin them up? Hope your all ok? And doing well. Xxx

Back