Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

No, schools can vary with holidays from area to area, normally around Easter and summer holidays. Really could do with a couple days of sunshine, I'm at work Friday :-(

Yeah, shakes not really for me, I drink herbal tea at work so will stick with my porridge as its not a bad thing to get in habit of having lol I did actually take a salad with me to work on Friday which was really nice so may even do that now and then!!

Fingers crossed for a result on Saturday lol, but not too hopeful haha.

I bought small bags of popcorn and sweets/chocolate from sainsburys so didn't have to worry about cinema food, its far too expensive for me in there!

No, schools can vary with holidays from area to area, normally around Easter and summer holidays. Really could do with a couple days of sunshine, I'm at work Friday :-(

Yeah, shakes not really for me, I drink herbal tea at work so will stick with my porridge as its not a bad thing to get in habit of having lol I did actually take a salad with me to work on Friday which was really nice so may even do that now and then!!

Fingers crossed for a result on Saturday lol, but not too hopeful haha.

I bought small bags of popcorn and sweets/chocolate from sainsburys so didn't have to worry about cinema food, its far too expensive for me in there!

I know the summer holidays are different but thought Easter was the same everywhere.

I sometimes have green tea in the afternoon at work, I find it suppresses my appetite :)

Stick with it and I'm sure you'll see a loss on Saturday.

I'm logged in on the laptop, just seen your little mini targets! Well done on the 14lbs up until Easter! Good luck with your next target to the summer! I've love to lose a couple stone by my birthday, will have to try harder lol.

I really like licquorice tea it's so yummy but run out of that, i'm just finishing a box of fruit tea, I have peppermint that my colleague has been pinching, I'll probably buy a few other teas as it's a nice treat at work! I only work for around 4 hours a day, so not as long as you probably do.

Leigh keep sticking to what ur doin and slowly drop cals off each day trust me I’m a pig if I can do it u can. Have big meals fill up on salad.

Can you both remeber the monthly challenge section on here well slimming world Section .
It’s basically a chart with the month and you say the target u want to reach by end of month and each week u input ur loss and it shows u what’s left to loose . I think we should do that good for motivation . I’m competitive so be great for me lol. We can have slimmer of week and month but just us 3. I’m gain what do you both think ?

P. S Leigh i nominate you to set it it . 😂😂😂

Maybe weekly to much hassle tryin think how could do it any advise ???

Haha, I don't think i'm quite in the zone yet, so I'd fail before I even start, I need to be able to eat properly first. I have a spreadsheet on excel and usually set myself a 2lb weekly loss, so depends how many weeks we have in a month as to my target really. When I was in the zone, I was losing a good 8-10lbs a month :) I'll get there again I know it, I really want to be in the next size down and at the moment I'm only just getting into the size i'm in at a bit of a squeeze. How about I set you a weekly target like you would in a slimming world group, so I think you can do 1.5lbs this week as you're working hard in the evenings now so not much opportunity to eat lol, you can do this!!! You have your holiday to aim for!

Next time I do a big shop I'll make sure I get in plenty salad and veg to make some homemade soup and do this properly!

I’m eatin normal today just in on other side. Iv set myself mini targets Ment to be at 2stone by end of month haha can’t see that happening. Iv got 3 weeks we shall see think it will depend on what happens this week really if I can get into 16s I may be in with a chance think I was 17.2 1/4 on sat I need to check my notes on phone where I write it.

I don’t really see it as bein good when I get into the routine of it cause just eat what I fancy lol then if fancy a lot of high cal stuff il cut bck on dinner

I’m eatin normal today just in on other side. Iv set myself mini targets Ment to be at 2stone by end of month haha can’t see that happening. Iv got 3 weeks we shall see think it will depend on what happens this week really if I can get into 16s I may be in with a chance think I was 17.2 1/4 on sat I need to check my notes on phone where I write it.

I don’t really see it as bein good when I get into the routine of it cause just eat what I fancy lol then if fancy a lot of high cal stuff il cut bck on dinner
Oh I see it as being good when I'm on it properly lol, just can't get my head in it atm, I need comfort and only thing I really have is food. I will get there though hun, I always do, I've been a yo-yo dieter for years, since I was a teenager in fact, remember going on slimfast at aged 17 and believe me, I didn't really need to, I think cos I was so restricted as a child as my mum didn't have money, I could suddenly afford treats and went way over the top, then started driving so no where near as much exercise as I used to do with all the walking etc, which is why I really want to encorparate more exercise into my life as it's a good thing to tone up and so long as I fit into smaller clothes, sod what the scales say!

Glad to see you back.
After years of doing slimming world on and off I decided to just eat what I want in smaller portions and I log it all on MFP. I just now need to cut back on the wine I drink at the weekend.
Yeah it's hard isn't it, that's my problem too, the size of my portion, but I will try include more veg in my meals soon and I think that'll help speed the losses, just after having a tooth out I can't eat too well and I am not in the mood for too much healthy food, I will soon though. Mmm wine, not had that for a couple weeks! No plans to either, not yet anyway, money tight atm anyway.

So... 2lbs on, bad, bad week, my heads just not in it and I know I'm NOT the only person in this boat, or fallen off the wagon good and proper, I know that there are some wonderful people lurking and reading this and not replying, well, if that's you, then, please know that you are perfectly normal, you are reading this because you are looking for motivation, but please know that you are going to get that, you may have already read this diary from the beginning, you have seen that I've been right there, full of motivation and I lost very close to 3 stones all in, I've put some back on, but it will come back off as soon as i'm back in the zone!

I've had a pretty busy morning, determined to declutter my house some more, loving my clutter free life, so much easier to breath, to clean and to not have more to worry about! I have three big sacks that I need to drop off at the charity shop at some point, was thinking today, but not sure I'm in the mood to go out at all, I just want to chill some more, I'm not ready to face the world just yet after my up and down moods recently, but i'll get there, it's not that I'm not going out at all, but when I have the opportunity to stay home, I will. Sun is shining outside, it's a pleasure to look out at!

I was planning to trim my hair and epilate my excess body hair lol, things us women have to do eh! Not that I have anyone to impress, but I'm taking up swimming a bit more now and I want to be prepared haha. My hair to make it easier to do in the mornings, so a few inches off the ends I think will help, plus will make me feel better, so might do that just before bed. I have clipped my nails and I'll paint my toe nails too... if I don't get round to it, I have another day to myself tomorrow, kids with their dad all weekend! :)

Not long got in been a beautiful day so been enjoying the sun and had a pure cheat day lol. Lee went football at 12 so this morning to went to the park and fed ducks with him and had chips and curry from chippy. After dropping him off we went out with Mum to a garden centre had cake lol then went on to a outdoor place which had soft play and a huge park so ran round there and and had a ice cream. Got back started my wine and Lee’s gone fetch our takeaway lol. So as you can see it’s been busy busy lol

2lb isn’t to bad at all really can loose triple that in a week. We all have our moments and when the time is right ul get bck on track. I think sometimes it takes gaining quite abit for you to have no choice but to do somethin about it . This is what happened with me anyway .

I Cnt use them epilator things they hurt lol seem to just tug at my hair and leave a red mark.

Seems like you have been busy aswell it’s amazing what abit of sun does.

Oh how lovely, glad you made the most of it!!

I didn't go out at all, didn't feel like it, plus after spending so much on my glasses, I'm thinking I need to be even more careful until paid holiday!! Gonna take me rest of year to catch up! Will be worth it. I can find lots of things to do for free in the meantime or cheaper anyway.
Didn't Epilate or do my hair, but did everything else, will try make the effort tomorrow, first thing on the list lol. Think I'll Epilate first, then shower, it does make my skin look like I have a rash but that's normal, to try lessen the chances of ingrown hair, I also shave after, not much to shave but there's always little hairs I can't catch with the Epilater, so after saving feels really smooth and not had many if any ingrown hairs since doing that, I usually only Epilate when in relationships, as hate the stubly legs feeling, plus don't need to shave or Epilate for a couple weeks!!
I'll wash my hair, dry, straighten then trim it. I plucked my eye brows and strays on my chin lol that wasn't on my list to do lol, but was in bathroom and u noticed how bad it looked as it was so sunny in there I could actually see lol.

So... Good start to loving myself I'd sat!! Have had couple cheese scones I had frozen, didn't really enjoy them, I put them in oven to warm up. I really want chocolate... It's late now.

Think after that list of things to do tomorrow, I may pop to charity shop, I'll see, if not, off Monday with Angel so could do it then on way back from swimming.

I been listening to meditation music on YouTube today and go my crystal necklace and bracelet out, I have amethyst, thought might help with uplifting me haha can only try eh

Glasses are expensive aren’t they but life saver for me. I remeber when I first had mine I could see the cracks in the pavement lol.

I need to book my hair in for highlights trouble is I want it doin in July as well so that’s goin cost quite abit, Think was over 70 last time. Least I won’t need nails doin for holiday as Iv grown mine so that saves a bit.

Sounds like your Havin a right pamper while kids r away.

I can't even afford a haircut never mind highlights lol, mind you, I have a tonne of grey it looks highlighted haha, I love my grey, I am hoping I'll be as white as my auntie is, the rate I'm going I think I will. It looks blond on her, really pretty. Fingers crossed!!

My eyes aren't that bad thankfully, but will really help me as I have noticed I'm straining quite a lots, sometimes even with the TV, so really can't wait, bout time I spent a bit of money on me haha, been thinking about my car, gonna be all mine soon, a matter of a few months!!

Yeah, I enjoy a little pamper haha, did think about doing a face mask but can't be bothered with that today, maybe next weekend after busy week at work, I really hope I don't print it all wrong this time like last month, need to get it right!!

I love my blonde it gets lighter every time have it done so hopefully really light for holiday in July.

Just seen the pic ye looks really nice really blonde isn’t it.

Our car has 2 years left but it’s a lease so can either buy it at end or get another new one. He will prob end up gettin one from work tho if stays where he is as are really cheap a month and change every year.

Iv only ever done 1 face mask and brought me out in all spots never again lol. I cleanse tone and moisturise every day so god knows why

I used a product called sun-in and swore I'd never dye my hair again, never have, last time I was around 14 I guess. Yeah my nan's hair pure white too, so hopefully it'll be like theirs one day haha.

My car is on hp so like a lease, I can choose to buy or continue with hp and another car, I've saved up so I can pay it off, which is why I'm so skint and no holidays lol, we've done OK considering paying £500 every month for 2.5 years so far, nearly there, I'm keeping it, should do me another 10 years hopefully, not sure if I'll afford another car then, anything can happen.

I have sensitive skin and occasionally flare up, but I do love using masks, get peel off sachet hun, it's not so mean on skin and satisfying peeling off, my kids love it!!

Just watching Britain got talent, I record it, so bit behind. Some good acts, some strange ones too lol

Ye cars are a pain a lot of expense every month . What car have you got ? Sounds like ul be a lot better off once paid.

Iv been catching up with coro tonight Cnt believe Aiden they make a nice couple .

Yeah it's an astra, love it, always wanted one, bright red lol, had odd intermittent fault that magically corrected itself, I definitely want 10 years out of it, so another 7.5, but we'll see.

Aiden had an affair with Maria, so I'd never trust him, Eva was so in love with him, she worshipped him, he doesn't deserve her and I think he deserved everything he got lol. As he had the same name as my son Shayne, & won x factor the year I got pregnant (no I didn't name my boy after him, got accused of that though lol) also he's good looking, I'd like to see him make amends, so anything can happen!!

Oh my mates got a red one she’s happy with hers. Should last you run for years DNt they these dayS.

Ye he’s so fit , Cnt see her giving that baby up tho

Back