Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Hello, I’m here to follow, I’m starting back today after putting 2 stone back on....agghh so annoyed at myself. Good luck on your journey x
Hi Denise, how are you getting on? Are you following SW?
Leigh where are you

When someone goes quiet it means one thing 😂

I know, I know!!! My life is more complicated than ever .... as you know lol!!! But I'm so grateful that you are inspiring me and so I'm going to give it a bloody good go this time! Thank you so much hun!!!

I've had left over Chinese for brunch lol, I got out of bed late, didn't think I should have breakfast if I was going to have left overs for lunch so had that and a cream egg as opened my one and only Easter egg yummy!

I probably won't bother with anything tonight, however it is a very long day to go completely without, so I'll not have any fruit yet and save that until 4-5pm, I may end up having an early night as I went to bed late last night and woke early this morning, we'll see.

I have been busy washing the dishes and cleaning the over, plus a load of laundry folded, still need to put that away, will do that in a bit and done a load and that's hung up, see, i'm doing some body magic!! I did start running the other week, but then got busy at work and was doing a bit longer hours, I'm hoping that once kids back to school, i'll start again as I was enjoying that!

I may treat myself to a pair of size 10 work trousers to aim to get into! Might do that today actually, will be interesting to see how many inches are needed lol, my 12 trousers are starting to roll, that always means that they are tight, right? So I need to lose a good 7lbs to feel better in them and I think another stone after that to be in a 10, I usually fit in 10's when I'm around 11-11.5 stones in the past! My top half as I've mentioned before, is slightly bigger, I quite like that i'm bigger on top, it's the boobs :) but i really hate my arms, so once I've lost the weight i'll concentrate on lifting weights to try tone them up! Plus need to work on my saggy mummy tummy!

Who's going to help by urging me on and checking in on me? I need major motivation!!!

Ye fine get yourself some smaller trousers. Mine roll haha they are tight but in size smaller so Cnt complain hoping after few days will
Stretch abit lol.

Just plan your days are you calorie or slimming world? Do calorie counting you won’t regret it promise .

Think about when ur on slimming world say one afternoon you fancy choc and end up havin 2 bars say they are 150 cals each for example that’s all your syns gone then you feel fed up at restricted for rest of day and just end up eating more choc lol. Well calorie counting is great because u still feel naughty for eating the choc but you just reduce what your having for tea. I’m always happy to do it as I think oh well I had that etc. There are so many low calorie foods out there it’s great

I didn't bother going out in the end, checked my account and actually overspent a bit this month, I'll have to wait a little while before I can buy some smaller trousers lol, but no hurry as it'll take me another stone to 1.5 until I would fit comfortably in them anyway, first goal, get my size 12's fitting without rolling down lol.

So... I weighed myself, to see what the damage was, since I gave up in February, 5.4lbs could have been much much worse, I think those excess lbs will be off this week anyway, I have my fitness pal app on my phone, I have planned a few days already on my diary, so there's no excuse now, even got half a easter egg in today and tomorrow :) Breakfast is ready, I have porridge with banana in it, lunch will just be some more fruit as I have quite a lot of fruit to eat, however I will likely stick with just a couple of pieces in the future, may lay off banana as fairly high calories lol.

I hope that you are all having a lovely easter today xxx

That’s not a bad gain is it but can also see why ur trousers are gettin tight. It’s amzing really What nearly half a stone can do. I’m sure you will have that off this week if not deffo in two.

Sounds like you have your day planned well. Keep it up

Weighed myself this morning, just over a lb off, must of been the Chinese I had over 2 days lol however after pizza today, probably put back on haha never mind, after today, will be a good week!!

I'd like to think i'm being good as i'm having under 2000 calories, lol, I can't seem to stick with 1300 or 1200 what I originally planned, so for now at least i'm under the recommended maintaining amount for a woman eh. I will try much harder after the school holidays!!!

I keep finding cheaper chocolate eggs in the shops and I love chocolate and can't resist a bargain! Once I can get myself back into running, at least i'll be burning more calories, I can't get the 5000 steps I promised my fitbit I'd do, when I get running in, I do around 10000, I have excuses, i'll do it, I've done it before!

I’m struggling this week think it’s cause he’s been off aswell. Hopefully I don’t gain any come Saturday and just have a stay the same. It might be worth u gettin the slim fast shakes for a week it gets ya body used to havin less cals and it works really well . I found after doin that I was happy with food wasn’t bothered about the amount

Yeah like I said in our PM, not gonna lose even half a pound this week, it's not been good at all! I have salad in the fridge so may take that with some left over chicken from my roast today for my lunch, at least I'll have something good before the dentist eh!

I don't fancy slimfast at all :-( I'll be good eventually, I like food too much lol.

3/4 lb not bad considering I been really bad binging my worries away, I do plan a good week though, so hopefully see good loss next Saturday, plus plan to start my running again too!!

Speaking of running, there's loads of stairs up to my dentist and I usually really out of breath, think I was a little but no way as bad as used to be, that will be my challenge, be able to walk or run up stairs not getting out of breath!! Obviously less weight we carry, easier it gets.

I'm going to hope for 2lbs off for next week, hopefully be more as will be first proper week.

Thought i'd update! Lost another 2/4lb lol, after a bad morning ending things with my ex once again, never to talk again, I'm listening to some videos on youtube for positive thinking etc and really helped me focus!

Sticking to my new calorie counting as much as I can what with having had my tooth out a couple days ago, i'll be right back on it properly soon and try to be more strict when I can crunch on salad and other nice things, I seem to be comfort eating with chocolate, thats nearly run out, no more ice-cream left either, I have some jelly I can make up for tomorrow and I think we'll end up going to sainsburys at some point for some necessities.

4 more days off work, one day in, 3 days off whoop!!

Nice to see you back hun :)
Good luck with calorie counting. I'm back on it tomorrow after 3 weeks off for holiday. I had lost over a stone in 6 weeks previously, so hoping to be good again for a while. I'm also doing calorie counting with 1 SF shake a day. I found it really easy, once I got into it.
Good luck :)
Ah thanks hun, I've been bad, life hasn't been too kind to me and found hard not wanting to stop bringing, I'm slowly gaining control, as soon as my mouth is mended, I'll definitely be back on track, also planning to keep busy, running, bit of swimming and will be going back to my flylady routine at home with cleaning and bit of decluttering, I won't have time to eat lol

Well done on your loss, hope you do just as well this time too, its nice to be back!!

Ah thanks hun, I've been bad, life hasn't been too kind to me and found hard not wanting to stop bringing, I'm slowly gaining control, as soon as my mouth is mended, I'll definitely be back on track, also planning to keep busy, running, bit of swimming and will be going back to my flylady routine at home with cleaning and bit of decluttering, I won't have time to eat lol

Well done on your loss, hope you do just as well this time too, its nice to be back!!

You'll know when you are ready to start back properly because nothing will get in your way. I've had so many failed starts over the years.
Sorry to hear that lifes not been too kind lately, hopefully things will get better soon.
Looking forward to seeing you back properly when you are ready.

Thanks hun, I'm now concentrating on self love and that will include eating more healthy food and calorie control, I need to stop binging as it doesn't feel good for long and I just end up eating and eating and then the scales upset me and after all my hard work, I don't want to go up in size I refuse that, I will be going down and that's my aim.

So far so good, although Shayne didn't want one of his pancakes, I had it, but i've counted the calories roughly as it's homemade it's hard to say exactly what calories are in it, but I don't think one pancake will do too much damage compared to what I would have eaten in the past, I wasn't planning on having any, I didn't yesterday, but I thought, why can't I have this one tasty pancake, smelt so nice, I had a little sugar and tried a bit of cinnamon on it, was so nice!!! Washed it down with a coffee, may have another coffee shortly.

Taking kids to see Peter Rabbit at the cinema at some point today, weather isn't nice at all, so pretty much stuck indoors. Would of been nice to start on the garden but obviously that's always weather permitting, so it'll have to wait, gives me a bit more time to chill haha.

We'll be popping into sainsburys at some point too, need some mini packs of chocolate buttons, that seem to hit the craving nicely and will pick up some more packets of jelly to satisfy my sweet tooth, as I had a tooth out last week, I am not eating fruit as don't want the acid in them to irritate the wound, i'll try having some in a couple weeks I think. I am however going to try having a very small amount of salad in a chicken wrap later tonight, we'll see.

Are your kids still off school then? Mine has gone back today.

I wouldn't worry about the pancake, sure it won't do too much damage.

I'm following a 1000 -1200 calorie diet. I break it down into 1 shake 200 calories, 2 - 4 100 calorie snacks and 1 600 meal. If I know my meal will be more than 600 calories I reduce my snacks but generally keep between 1000 - 1200.

I make sure I have loads of small packs of crisps as that's my downfall.

What day is your weigh in day?

Yeah, this is their 2nd week, my daughter doesn't go back until next Tuesday as she has an inset day, so i'm taking 4 days off this week and then the Monday with her, will be nice, we're not doing much as weather is rubbish, but cinema later today and swimming tomorrow and maybe thursday, haven't decided on what we'll do on Wednesday yet, really hoping it'll be dry and maybe drive to the coast or a nice park, we'll see.

I did 1200 calories before and got great losses, I think when I can start crunching into food without it hurting it'll be more manageable, don't really fancy the shake, I like porridge in the morning as keeps me going most of the day and I can get away with having fruit at work, not lunch, its after work that I struggle as tired and then have to pick both kids up, I finish work around 2pm sometimes earlier, I come home then go out, pick Angel up, come home, go out to pick Shayne up as his school is around 1hr walk away bless him, I may insist he needs to walk when the weather cheers up lol.

I'm weighing in on Saturday morning with Laura, but like always, jump on scales daily lol.

I just presumed all schools what the week before and week after Easter off. Enjoy your few days holiday, hopefully the sun will start shining before the end of the week.

I was getting good consistent loses before my holiday sticking to 1000 - 1200 calories and I found it really easy. I snack on a couple of bags of crisps a day or some fruit if I've got any in. I've never been one to have breakfast so that doesn't bother me and as I'm busy at work during the week, I just sip the shake at about 1.30 and that keeps me going then through till teatime. It's the weekends that I struggle but I have a light lunch then instead of a shake.

I'll look forward to seeing your results on a Saturday. I weigh in on a Wednesday but do a mid week weigh in on a Saturday.

Back