Fiona's weekly weigh in

Want to get another 5 lbs off them be back in the 15's for the first time in a long time also nice to see the bmi in the 30's

Well done fi thats fab and ull be in the 15's in no time at all xx

Well that was a trying week 100% and only two pounds off. Bit of body rebellion going on. I have since remembered that when I lost weight on Dukan a couple of years ago that this is the weight where I got stuck for weeks and ended up giving up. I am still determined to carry on as I know I won't be stuck here for the month I was last time. Bloody annoying tho as the 15's are only 2lbs away.

Noooo dont give up as it really will catch up.just keep glugging that water too as really helps xx

No deff not giving up because I know this will catch up reasonably quickly just a bit frustrated that's all :)

You can do this...we all have weeks where we get a bit stuck.

who is the good looking chap in your photo?

Hi Shrimp the handsome lad is my daughters just broken 5 yo Oscar. Can be a bit of a handful she has just started jumping him, he is a lovely chap tho loves his cuddles

He is cute. What breed is he?

Very vague really we know his mum is a grade a show jumper but by looking at him he is built like a warm blood nice short back. Not a big lad prob stands about 15.3. Looks very small next to her other jumper who is a burly Irish bred 17 hands

Every thing looks small next to 17hands!

i have a 16.1 thoroughbred and 14.2 pony.....but my thoroughbred is a fighting fit 26 year old. That's him in my picture

He is really good for his age. A complete hand full, I can't use a head collar on him as he runs away with me, so always use a chiffney (can't spell it).

my 12 year old is not allowed to handle him outside the box and no one ever asks to ride him. But he has the biggest personality on the yard and everyone loves him.

oh and he shouts at me all the time...he's a true diva...and spoilt

They are such great characters we also have a rescued ex racehorse from Ireland who we took as a standing skeleton. He is now back to full health and as cheeky as they come. Would love to find him a new home now but not sure he would be good for much other than hacking bless him

It's that weigh in day again. Very good week this week 5lbs off making a grand total of 27 in 6 weeks so pleased :) so back in the 15's for the first time in ages and only 1lb off a two stone loss! Yay me! Having a me day today off for a skinny mini wrap. Thanks for the idea

Oops that went off too soon was supposed to go on :) thanks slim for the idea actually going for a shrinking violet wrap but can't seem to get the name right the extra pounds must have gone off my brain! Hope you are all having good weeks xx

How was yr wrap Fi? I haven't regained the inches I lost which is amazing considering how much i indulged at that wedding I went to lol
Well done on yr losses too, I have 3 lbs till my 2st loss so lets smash it xx

Hi Slim it was great just really nice being all warm and snug for an hour and the initial results straight after were a loss of 9.5 inches so it will be really interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

Brilliant loss well done

Back