Fiona's weekly weigh in

Thanks Shrimp how's your week going can you visualise the scales with 10.7 on for next week

Hey fi so.....how was the inch loss by morning then? Xx

Fi...oh I did. The number is imprinted in my brain. I am WI tomorrow before I go to LondonLondon

Hi slim the numbers were good another 6 inches. So pleased and now back in the old size 18s having fun getting stuff out of the wardrobe that hasn't seen daylight for a while. OH having a fit as thinks I have been buying loads of clothes :).

Yippee well done fi. My inches have stayed off too so am rather pleased.
Ive recently been given a bin liner full of 16's from my sister and all the top halves fit so I also feel like I have a new wardrobe full of clothes!
Just waiting on my bottom half to catch up now though as seem to be size 17 at the mo.
Enjoy feeling great fi xxxx

I think I am going to find some where local to me that does the shrinking violet....Fiona was yours called th same

Hi shrimp yes it was I googled shrinking violet wrap and my nearest big town and there it was. Had to drive 30 mins to get there but was worth every minute. Not just for the inch loss it was just fab spending a whole hour doing nothing - aside from shrinking - and doing something for myself. Well lost 2lbs this week so over two stone now, pulled the size 18's out of the wardrobe and yea they fit. So chuffed. However catered for 16 at my mums 80th birthday party yesterday didn't eat too much but nothing that was good for me so back on plan today but also have two days at Hampton Court Flower Show coming up one with corporate entertaining but will do the best I can with that one. How is everyone doing?

Well done on the loss that is great..i bet you feel brilliant?

Oh I have been on the Internet checking out where I can do it. Found a place in Durham and a lady that omens to your house.

Not yet. I am thinking the week before my holiday in August x

I've booked the shrinking violet for Thursday ladies so ill let you know how I get on. I have a wedding to go to Saturday but I'm not even wearing a fitted dress, but felt like a little pamper! X

Been reading about the shrinking violet. Have got to try one of those! Too late before this holiday but might try before the next one!

It's worth it just for the pampering it's just nice :) had my nails done yesterday going to treat myself to something every stone off x

I get a new bracelet for each stone. Might have a pamper for each half stone! Getting my nails done on Wed morning before going on holiday.

That's is a great idea I think one of the big things about all this is learning how to look after ourselves. Finding other things to make us feel better other than food. Seems to be going well so far :)

Well it's that's day again and a great week in spite of a couple of glitches another 4 pounds off! Got no enforced meals or entertaining this week which is great. Went into town yesterday for a couple of replacement items as old t shirts are a bit baggy now and hey apparently it's autumn! Going to have to alter the ones I have myself that might be interesting ha ha

Woo hoo fi well done u xxxx

Hi Fi. another 4lb off - well done!

4lb that's fantastic

Back