Fiona's weekly weigh in

Thanks Shrimp I am 6lbs off my end of July goal so fingers crossed will get there. How's your lovely horse getting on this hot weather?

Oh Fiona! He is shocking. I am now having to keep them in during the day and let them out a couple of hours on an evening.

what about yours?

Luckily all mine seem to love the heat except the diva show jumping mare who can't possibly go out in the heat or without her fly rug. So she is in during the day and flounces to the field in the evening and stays out all night.

Ha ha!

my little pony just huffs and puffs all the time with the heat. They have both had a cooler 3 hours out tonight. I brought them back in at half nine.

Really good week this week 5lbs off whoop whoop. So only another 3 to go to reach my end of July target and 4 to be back in the 14's :)

Well done fi.
I lost 3.4lbs and half an inch, just trying to imagine what I could lose if I didnt drink cider and eat bbq food at the weekends lol xx

Well done Fi and Slim :) Got to pull my finger out this week as its the last week of the July challenge and think I have only lost 1lb to date!! x

Fiona that fantastic you must be on cloud nine

Fiona...brought Red in from the field as he was having a nose bleed. I did say he was accident prone!

Well this was a very odd week indeed by Sat had lost a little weight but by official weigh in day had gained. Where did that come from? Totm did turn up but never thought I really retained water at that time. Can't think of anything else it would be. Had a good week with the diet and keeping on plan. So now I need to loose 4lbs to get to month end goal and 5 to get back in the 14's

You can do it...stay focused x

Ha got rid of those two pounds that got me over the weekend just need to melt away two more overnight to hit my months target

You never know

Only melted the one lb overnight at least I was only one pound off the end of July deadline and now only 2 off being in the 14's

Sounds brilliant to me

Yes can't wait. Have two ounces to loose to get below 15 and have had the weekend from hell with my daughters 19th birthday. Have eaten out twice but not much I have to say and managed to resist the massive meringue my mum made her and only had the tiniest sliver of the white chocolate malteser cake I made. So if the two ounces haven't come off by Tuesday I may have well have had a massive slice!!!!

Fingers crossed for Tuesday but I'm sure you'll be in the 14s!

Well I made it under 15 stone! Yay me! It always seems to happen that my weight loss really slows down as I pass the stones. So onwards to the 13's :). Managed to loose 4lbs this week the two I put on last week and another two very pleased indeed

Back