First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

still at 12.1, I don't think the world wants me to.make the 11's!! Frustrating to say the least but I am losing every week and 1 stone 6 is a fantastic loss for 5 weeks. Again, it's not going to put me off but I really want to get under 12 stone :(

Last edited:
You will get there next week. Hopefully I will be joining too too. Fingers crossed xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

11.13!! 11.13! I can't tell you how excited I am :) getting my hair extensions taken out today, so I'll be left with my own hair which is a short bob. I thought I was excited about that but nothing beats seeing that next stone down.

Whoop whoop!! I won't make it to 11.10 which was my goal to keep me on track but 2 pounds off so far this week will do me. This week's weigh in will be on Saturday as I'm out Saturday night so will have to have some carbs during the day but maybe another pound off would be nice?

Woo hoo. Well done!!
That's amazing.
When I get there hopefully Monday in taking a picture haha xx

Then hopefully in a few months we'll look back and wonder why we were so excited about the 11's :)

I've had my extensions out and have been left with a little bob. I tried to post a picture but can't figure it out :) looks nice with my slimmer face. My weight caused me to go for longer hair in the first place!

I can't even think bout getting lower than 11s I have never been 11s let alone lower.
Oh lovely my hair has got so long ago I think when I get into the 11s I may treat myself to a nice cut. Won't be able to go as short as a bob though. I would be too scared x

Yes, we definitely need treats every step of the way. At the moment all I can think about is sausage and egg Mcmuffins! I keep telling myself I'll have one tomorrow but my brain knows it's being tricked :)

I may treat myself at 11.7? I'm not hungry at all but weirdly that's in my head!

Have I uploaded a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 65
Yes but it's upside down :) anyway, new hair! Yay!

just spoke to my best friend who knows me too well :) she asked how my 'milkshake diet' was going. She was very surprised when I said it was going well and I had lost 22lbs so far. A little proud moment for me as a previous failure!

i have 2 new dresses for Saturday night, if I'm feeling brave then I'll post pics on Saturday morning. Going to need those big knickers!

Sammy you are doing absolutely amazing! Congratulations for reaching the 11's, I can't wait till it's my turn! :)

And I love your wee bob. I'm a hair extensions technician and love seeing a client get excited about their own hair again! It looks really cute on you!

Good luck for Saturday's weigh in! Although anything extra now will just be a bonus now you've hit the 11's.

I'm hoping to see the 13's this week. It's a big ask though as it's week 4 for me and I've had big losses every week so far. Would need 5lb to see me into the 13's. I can but hope! Lol xx

Looks lovely. I want to do a bit of a dip dye but I'm too scared.
All my treats are always good related. By the time I get to 11.7 I need to get some new clothes. My jeans are getting very baggy. I can't wear them without a belt now and even then they fall down!

It's a great feeling isn't it? My jeans are loose on the leg but still fit my waist but I do carry my weight there and from experience I know I'll be in the 10's before I reach size 12 clothes which is my goal.

Well done, you're doing so well. There's nothing worse than summer arriving and you wish you'd started your diet in Spring :)

I love dip dye but if you've got longer hair, Google balyage. It's like a more subtle dip dye x

I'm not sure for me I know I could get into a 14 now so I suppose it would be another 1.5 stone to get another size down. So that would put me at 10.5.
I do have long hair I wanted the ends blonde but my hairdresser recommended going chestnut colour all over then doing ends blonde but don't want to dye all my hair coz I won't keep the maintenance up. My hair grows so quick I would need it done every couple of weeks. Would prefer to keep my natural colour and dip dye the ends x

I'm almost with you x

Well done! You're almost at goal aren't you? A few pounds to go, I don't know about you but I have never properly maintained weight loss. I've lost, gained and continued that cycle, I'm nervous about that but I have at least another 2 stone to go yet *big sigh

TOTM is looming, it arrived week 2 of slim and save so it should be here next week. My cycle is all over the place but when I haven't been to the loo for a few days (sorry TMI!) then I know it's on its way. Hopefully it will take a few pounds with it as well as I'm feeling a little bloated :(

12 was my original goal as its the lowest I have been in 10 years but not happy still really. So think I'm gonna go for another stone. And see how I feel then.
I'm not too bad really other than pregnancy weight I had only put on a stone over 10 years. I was 12 stone when I first met my OH and then I know I put on weight but don't know how much then fell pregnant and went up to over 15. I never lost any of the weight and stayed at that weight for years then lost 2 stone in 2013 and then maintained that until I fell pregnant in mid 2013 and then put 2 stone on in pregnancy again.
Hopefully I will be able to maintain whatever loss I manage this time. I'm gonna start keep weighing weekly and then gradually move it down to monthly. If I put on a few lbs will cut down for a few weeks x

I'm enjoying slim and Save so much that I may even do it one week a month if I need to? Hopefully I'll be able to reign myself in this time :)

Weigh in a day early tomorrow, I'd be happy to stay at 11.13 as it's a 2lbs loss but 11.10 would be better to keep me on track. Fingers crossed! I'm glugging water like there's no tomorrow in the hope it shifts something :)

11.11 :) this puts my BMI at 25 making me 'normal' in the eyes of the NHS :) Not that it really matters but it's another nice milestone

I'm so happy to reach the 11's, I thought I'd be seeing the 12's forever! 4lbs off this week is amazing so far into a diet. I'm just really, really happy. I look different too, I have a flat stomach, no double chin, smaller arms. It's a great feeling.

I'm due to start Atkins next week but, you've guessed it, I'm nervous about leaving my shakes behind :(

I'll see how I feel Monday I guess?

Off out tonight to shake my slimmer figure :) I'll try and take a good pic for tomorrows post.

Have a great weekend x

Well done. I need to get down to 10.8 to get into normal range. Woes of a short girl!!
Ooh please stay here and keep me updated with how you get on with Atkins I'm debating whether to go through the steps or move on to low carb/Atkins x

It's hard isn't it? I'm really enjoying the 'no brainier' part of this diet, thinking about food choices worries me a little plus I know I won't see these fantastic losses.

i don't think BMI matters to be honest, my husband is 17 stone but not one bit of fat on him (6ft 3 gym bunny) but is prob classed as overweight?

Back