First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

Yeah I'm not that worried about my BMI to be honest.
Yeah that's what I'm worried about having the packs is so easy. When you have to start thinking about how much food equals a portion and all that it starts getting confusing. I know I eat way more than a normal portion of food. I make my dinner restaurant sizes which I know is more than your supposed to have x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oooh, my head! Had a really fun night but I'm suffering today! Roll on tomorrow

I ate a few nibbles last night before drinking to take me out of ketosis. I had some breaded goats cheese and pitta and dips (olive paste, hummus)

It was divine! I only had a little of each though, what a difference a few weeks make?

I have just done my first big atkins shop, it wasn't too bad price wise. Until I get used to how many carbs are in everything, I'm going to keep a diary then tot it up at the end of every day.

I think my snack saviour is going to be red dog chilli hotdogs for snack. Very low carbs and I love them!

First day tomorrow taking the plunge, eeek!

First day of Atkins today, picked up my first shop this morning so had a couple of hot dogs for a snack and a huge prawn salad and Mayo for lunch. I met a friend for lunch so opted for the salad and a glass of dry white wine. I am stuffed!

just glugging down my water now, only had a litre so far but will try for another couple later.

I know it's day one but I'm loving eating so far :)

i may may have a shake later as I do feel very full. I guess it will take a while for my tummy to get used to food. Nervous about weigh in though already!

Let me know how it goes. I would be worried too big it's carbs that are the enemy so you should be ok x

Well I weighed myself last night, I was curious as to how much food I ate yesterday. I was within my 20g carb limit but was so full! Anyway I was 12.3 which horrified me! Weighed this morning and I'd lost a quarter of a pound overall so 11.10 and 3/4. I think I'm prepared to put a pound or two on in order to get into a sustainable diet plan but hope it will even out and I'll start losing again.

Had a shake for breakfast and a lovely goats cheese salad for lunch, I grilled it and it was so good! You are limited to the amount of cheese you can eat daily but it's still a decent amount.

glugging more water then I'll try and stay off the scales til Sunday and hope it's going the right way, eek!

Was it your weigh in yesterday bikini body? x

Wow that's good. It was supposed to be but had a bad weekend so I didn't weigh in. Gonna do it Friday now.
I'm suffering with a headache today. Shame on me for throwing myself out of ketosis x

Weekends are a killer aren't they, I automatically think I should treat myself after being good all week.

Moving your weigh day may be a good idea anyway as any weekend treats can be worked off.

Good luck this week, it's always harder getting back into it after a cheat but just think of that bikini body :)

I think that's what I done it I hit my 12 stone target and thought I deserved a treat!
Think I'm only gonna move it this week. Really it should help me stay on track thinking I have to weigh on Monday. But obviously not!!
I have been 100% yesterday and so far today so think I will be ok, had a major headache earlier but starting to go now.
Now just gotta decide what I'm going to do about Valentine's Day! Oh wants a meal out x

100% day 2 and the Valentine's dinner has been cancelled so think we are going to stay home now which means I can have my meal pack and will just cook for OH.
Have a day out with mum and sisters planned for next week but think I can get away with skipping the lunch as I need to pop into council office for a new parking permit, will send them for lunch while I wait.
Then I have a straight run near enough until end of the month. Think we may have a birthday meal with SIL both our children turn 1 this month but think we was planning on harvester so will just get half spit roast chicken and leave the rest x

Good for you for getting straight back into it, that's the hardest thing isn't it?

I'm sticking with the shakes, I am loving the food but I'm literally so full from the smallest amount of food! Plus on weighing this morning I had pput another 4 pounds on, erm no thanks!

Back to the shakes this morning and I'll see how I feel when I hit goal.

Slightly disappointed but I want my goal weight more than.a chicken salad!

Hope I can lose this extra 5 pounds that have found me

That the only thing with stepping up your either stay the same or put on. It's just the water weight which you are gonna have back as soon as a carb touches your lip.
I'm planning on adding a meal next week. Just gonna stick to omlette or chicken for a while I think.
Do you know if we could have steak for our protein instead of chicken. Know calories will be higher x

The Slim and Save website has a meal tracker, put it In there and see what it says but I've had the odd steak, salad and sauce when I've been out for lunch. In fact I'm making that this weekend for our valentines meal with a few strawberries and cream as they have very few carbs x

I may just do that. If not I will just have chicken and he can have steak.
I'm sitting in a pub currently with all the family eating and I have a glass of water.
Usually give in and eat but decided to be strong will be home in a hour and I can have my dinner then!

Well done, that's when the willpower really kicks in. My in laws haven't seen me since Xmas but we are all getting together next Saturday, they never mention when I gain weight so I wonder if any of them will mention my loss? I've told most people I've done Atkins but my husband will tell them I've done a 'milkshake diet' bloody men. I feel a little embarrassed about it when really it's taken incredible willpower to get to this point! I silently high five myself every day ha ha, why not?

Everyone always thinks it's the easy way doing this type of diet, they don't realise how bloody hard it is!!!
They should notice a difference you have done so well. Don't think anyone would dare say when someone has gained weight but losing it is a big thing! And makes you feel so good when someone notices x

I know, I don't know why I'd feel embarrassed but it does feel like a cop out when it's really not??

TOTM showed up today at last so maybe that contributed to the gain? I've been known to go up 7 pounds before she ******* off :) let's hope

Yes don't think people realise how much commitment this diet takes. Any other diet you can have a treat now and again with this you can't, you have to be 100% at all times.
You will probably be in for a nice big loss next week then. I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow and hopefully I will be into the 11s finally!!!

I'm sure you will, it will give you a boost as well seeing the 11's. I felt instantly slimmer ha

im hoping to get back to 11.11 this week then next week 11.7 which will take me to 2 stone loss.

Ive gone right off the meals, even my favourite banoffee porridge! I'm going to do an order of shakes and bars next I think as I still love them.

m&s have some really nice jeggings at the moment, when I reach the size 12's I'm going to get some. My next treat :)

i have a 40th birthday party on the 7th, I really wanted to be in the 10's by then but it's looking unlikely thanks to this week grrrr

I only have a few meal packs left. I ordered shakes and bars this time. Think I have enough meals until Tuesday. Then gonna start having some chicken for dinner instead of meal pack. Need some more adventurous ideas coz I don't like salad but I love chicken x

Back