Fit to 40

I really like the sound of your menus kitty :) sorry to hear of your running injury, are you wearing the correct trainers? I know it may sound stupid but I've got one flat foot and depending which trainers I wear I can really niggle my shins :(

I really like the sound of your menus kitty :) sorry to hear of your running injury, are you wearing the correct trainers? I know it may sound stupid but I've got one flat foot and depending which trainers I wear I can really niggle my shins :(

Yes I wear asics stability shoes as I overpronate

B - Bacon, eggs and mushrooms
L - Salmon salad
D - Going to be tricky as we are going to an evening wedding reception but will do my best at the buffet.
E - Just done 21 miles on the bike and burned 868 cals
S - cheese

Hi there:) welcome and subscibing

Just ordered Fitness Confidential book by Vinnie Tortorich.....I have been following his podcasts over the past week and feel inspired and everything he talks about makes complete sense. I am following his NSNG lifestyle and cargo pants now fit and still have energy to train and still not hungry

Just ordered Fitness Confidential book by Vinnie Tortorich.....I have been following his podcasts over the past week and feel inspired and everything he talks about makes complete sense. I am following his NSNG lifestyle and cargo pants now fit and still have energy to train and still not hungry

I love his stuff. He makes so much sense. I must revisit...

Just come back from party. 100% sober and all they had on the menu was chips, pizza, sausage rolls, chicken in sweet bbq sauce, quiche and sandwiches. I have come home with a headache, starving and moody :(

Back