Food Diary - Comments and Tips Welcome! PLEASE!

Hawkesy2410

Silver Member
Hello there,

So, I'm doing Slimming World from home, have a lot of research and help so I'm pretty clued up!
Did it before but started again on Monday...

So I'm gonna write what I've eaten all day and also any exercise I've done... any tips or tricks are more than welcome and whether you think I've been good that day also! I'm quite impatient and like to wake up thinking I've lost half a stone. It definitely doesn't do me any good...

So here goes! :)

Monday...

Breakfast: I drove my boyfriend back to Bradford as he lives there early, so skipped breakfast! Not the best start!

Dinner: Cheese, leek and ham pasta 'n' sauce - 1 syn? I believe, followed by an apple.

Snack: Banana, small orange and a cup full of grapes... Also a Shape yoghurt (apple crumble flavour) 0.5 syns

Tea: 2 quorn steaks (are these free? I have heard that quorn sausages, mince and other products without any batter breadcrumbs etc is free?) with two bags of steamed veg

I got from this day 1.5 syns?

Tuesday...

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with two slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HEX) free!
Also an apple!

Dinner: I do a 2-10 shift on this day therefore had my nice tea for my dinner! 2 birds eye fish cakes - 5syns for 2?
home made slimming world chips from one large potato, with fry light and a bag of steamed veg.

Tea: At around 7pm, I had chicken and mushroom pasta 'n' sauce which is free also some grapes.

I counted this day at 5 syns for my fishcakes!

Wednesday...

Breakfast: Banana, also 2 boiled eggs and two slices of wholemeal toast (as before) with a cup of tea, milk from allowance and 2 sweetners!

Dinner: 1 large jacket potato with tuna and beans... no extra sauce e.g. mayo as like my tuna dry!

Tea: Plain chicken pieces from Asda, are these free? Also a pasta shot pot by Batchelors, similar to pasta n sauce... chicken flavour which I am told is 1 syn? Apple and pineapple pot, free.

I am happy with this day, although eating quite a lot quantity wise keeping the syn amount low at roughly 1-2? Unsure about chicken pieces?

Thursday... so far!

Breakfast: Banana and Shape yoghurt poured over, love these yoghurts! Must try them! 1/2 a syn each and amazing!

Dinner: Once again working 3-10 tonight... had Chicken marinated with magic mam's recipe! Garlic, tomato puree, chilli flakes, peri peri garlic sauce (very very low in syns) lemon juice, paprika and ginger yummmmm. with a few new potatoes and a bag of steamed veg. I counted 3 syns for the marinade as it contained the peri peri sauce!

Tea: I am taking an apple, orange and some tomato, onion and herb pasta 'n' sauce to work... keeping the super free foods stocked up!

Not taking any money for treats to spend at work on my break so I'm counting todays syns at around 3 for the peri peri! The pasta is free :):)

Please let me know how you think I am doing!! Any improvements pleaseeeeeeeee xx

Current weight: 13st 6lb
Height: 6ft!

well today I have had...

Friday...

Breakfast: a banana and some strawberries chopped up with shape yoghurt poured over - 0.5 syns for yoghurt! And a cup of tea with a splash of skimmed milk (healthy a)

Dinner: 2 fish cakes (5 syns) slimming world chips from two small potatoes, lushhhh! And a bag of steamed veg. Also had a pitta bread!
I havent had any healthy b so I hope This does not need to be synned as in replacement of bread!
Having a trip to the cinema tonight so want to get my big meal in now so I don't snack on popcorn etc!

Tea: probably some pasta or noodles with some fruit after! Quick fix!

Syns: 5.5 :)

Learnt weight watchers pitta bread is 5.5 so I am at 11 for the day :(

Also had a pack and a half of low fat chilli chicken flavour supernoodles!! No super free on the plate though :(
Have I let myself down?!?!

Saturday...
Breakfast
Banana + orange - free
cup of tea - splash of milk healthy A
Mushroom omelette - free and milk from healthy A

Turkey chilli - free... Made with extra lean turkey mince and lots of spicy healthy ingredients, peppers yum yum!!
Tomato sauce - 1 syn reduced salt and sugar!!
Yoghurt - 0.5 syns :)
Apple and strawberries - free!
Fudge - 5.5syns

Turkey chilli - free again! Love this stuff!!
Strawberries -free

= 7syns

Then had...
Sunday...
Banana and strawberries - free
yoghurt - 0.5 syns
Cup of tea with milk - healthy A

Turkey chilli - free

Orange - free
Cup of tea with milk - healthy A

Fish cakes - 5syns
Wedges - free
Steamed veg - free
3 tbsps ketchup - 1.5 syn

X4 party rings - 6syns
Tea with milk - free

= 13syns

Gonna have some strawberries with another yoghurt at 1/2 a syn instead if pigging at chocolate!! My weekend treat with xfactor :):) at 58 syns for the week!! Not bad! Xxx

Lost 5lbs when weighed on Monday morning!

Since have not started so good this week :(

Monday...

Breakfast...
Pineapple + grapes - free
Mullerlight Greek yoghurt - 0.5 syn
Cup of tea - with healthy A

Dinner
Cheese + Brocolli pasta - 0.5syn
Orange and banana - free
Fudge - 5.5 syns

Snack
Mullerlight yoghurt - 1 syn

Tea
Marinated chicken - free
Boiled potatoes - free
Steamed veg + salad - free
Tomato ketchup - 1.5 syn
Little pot of Cart dor 210kcals - 10.5 syn!!

= 19.5 syns :(
Craaaaap day! Gonna cut down my syns so I only use 70 for the week.

Tuesday...

Breakfast
Banana and pineapple - free
Mullerlight Greek yoghurt - 0.5syn
Cup of tea - with healthy A

Dinner
Cheese + Brocolli pasta - 0.5syn
Diet coke - free
Grapes - free
Flump - 1.5 syns
Apple and orange - free

Tea
Asda Turkey sausages x4 - 8 syns? Read on a thread these were 2syns each!
Steamed veg + new potatoes - free
Diet coke - free

= 10.5syns

So I'm at 30 instead of 20 pulling it back!

Wednesday...

Breakfast
Banana + grapes - free
Shape yoghurt - 0.5syn
Cup of tea with healthy A - free

Dinner
Tomato and med veg - 1 syn
Bag of steamed veg - free
Apple + orange + s/berries - free
Milky bar - 3.5 syns

Soooo far 5 syns! try to not use any more today so I'm at 35 and pretty much on track!! :)

Back