Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

thurs 18th apr pro points day

lots of water
sk milk for coffees (3)

b- porrige & gs (3)

l- tuna & vinegar sandwich using 2x ww bread (4)

sn- had to have a slice off of the end of all the flavours of coissant i made, inc. plain, cheese, almond & pain au chocolat (6pp)

d- just cldn't decide what to have so had a bit of a strange combo lol of:
2 x extra light cheese triangles (1)
30g of chocolate phillidelphia (2) that is just yummy !!
1x ww petit pain (3)
a few grapes

for dark choc later (2)

24/26 pp 0/49wp

Last edited:
fri 19th apr

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

b-porrige & gs

l- lrge mugful of butternut squash & carrot soup & tuna sandwich using 2x ww bread (ate half)

d- 1x homemade pork sausage (1)
2x new potatoes dry roasted in skins
1/2 tin mushy peas
gravy (2)

will eat my other half of sandwich later & 14g of dark choccy (2)

5/49

Congratulations on the loss, great to break the next stone barrier.

I've been a bit AWOL for most of last week but am firmly back at it today.

Looks like great will power and restriant to only have a tiny bit of those homemade coissants! They sound lovely.

I have a WW calculator somewhere so will have a look and see if I can work out how many points you should be on but if yo struggled with 26 then I would suggest maybe just opting for 27. 7 points in a week is probably not going to make any real difference to someone's losses and it if makes it easier, and tastier, to stick to then I personally think that is the best option.

thanks atomic, appreciate it when you have time :)

horrid weekend as my younger brother had a heart attack yesterday thankfully my oh had poppped round to see him and called an ambulance, he's ok now but had a blocked artery, he's just 44 ! havent had any proper lunches as been at the hospital for most of last two days x

sat 20th apr

lots water
sk milk for coffee

b- porrige & gs

l- nothing

d- 1xwrap made with extra fibre and porrige oats with turkish spiced chicken, ketchup and chilli sauce

sn- 1/4 homemade scotch egg using homemade sausage meat so (1)

32g of choc buttons (4)

10/49

sunday 21st april

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & gs

l- banana and ate brothers grapes lol

sn- while waiting for dinner 1 x ww toast with 30g choc philly (2)

d- homemade wrap again filled with chilli con carni (homemade) & 1 x lf dairylea cheese slice (1) absolutely yummy !!

14g dark choc for later (2)

15/49

Last edited:
hiya im subscribing x

whats gs? x

ohhh I was looking at that today too thanks for the tip x

mon 22nd april

lots of water

sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & gs

l- ww petit pain with filling of mashed egg mixed with NU ME low fat cheese & pepper (1)

d- wholewheat noodles with left over chilli con carni

will have choc later or baked crisps so (2 or 3 pp)

19/49 weeklies

food looks good think ill make a chili xx

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your brother, that must have been terrifying. Really glad he is ok, its so lucky that your OH happened to be dropping by.

I tried to calculate your points on my calculator but couldn't work out how to remove my details from it :/ Sorry. There is thread somewhere in the main part of the WW forum where you can ask people to calculate it for you so might be worth asking there. Maybe they will be less inept as using their WW calculators than i am!

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your brother, that must have been terrifying. Really glad he is ok, its so lucky that your OH happened to be dropping by.
thank you atomic
smile.gif
yes it was so scary, i was booing when my oh rang me even tho he was trying to tell me he was fine, i knew he wasn't, but he's out of hospital now and back home, they fitted a stent to open the artery up so big lifestyle change for him now :/

I tried to calculate your points on my calculator but couldn't work out how to remove my details from it :/ Sorry. There is thread somewhere in the main part of the WW forum where you can ask people to calculate it for you so might be worth asking there. Maybe they will be less inept as using their WW calculators than i am!

oh don't worry too much, i did ask over there initially and they said 29 but i reckon i should be on 27 ish now but for how many days i do pp i'll just stick to 29 for now as im still losing weight, if it slows down then i may reconcider :) missed ur posts btw, are you back on track now ? x

tues 23rd apr

lots of water
sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & gs

l- 2 x ww toast with 30g of chocolate philly and mashed banana (2)

sn- 2 x extra light cheese triangles (1)
1 x velvet crunch (2)

d- thin cut med rare steak on top of roasted garlic & rosemary potatoes, carrots & butternut squash, tbsp of pepper sauce (1)

very small ptn of croissant bread & butter pud & custard (7)

dark choc for later (2)

34/49

wed 24th apr

felt hungry today but thats my fault as havent drank enough water !
sk milk for coffees

b- porrige & golden syrup

l- spicy butternut squash soup
1 x pack velvet crunch (2)

d- 2 small fillets of pollack in seasoned flour & extra bran (1)
1/2 tin mushy peas
roasted new potatoes

dark choc for later (0) didnt eat choc yesterday so have already counted pp for it

37/49 weeklies used

weigh in tomo fingers crossed !

Food still looking lovely. Especially like the sound of tuesday's dinner. Mmmmmm.

Hope your brother is coping ok now he is home and with the lifestyle changes required. That's often the hardest bit for everyone once the initial shock was worn off.

Was back on track, despite a hugely hungry day yesterday, until someone stole my lunch at work today! Gave in rather too easily to not the best options available at the canteen but still well within weeklies. Just don't feel quite as focussed as usual at the moment :/ Thinking I might try and do far more SF days over the next couple of weeks to see if focussing on the types of food rather than just the quantities will make me feel a bit more in control of things.

in my case i definately make better choices on sf than pp, so might be worth a try for a few weeks. my stomach has definately shrunk as too how much food it wants to eat, i guess i take more notice of when im feeling satisfied, thats the key i think and im used to eating of my smaller plate now & i think if i went back to a normal plate the food wld probably look a bit lost hahaha.

tuesdays dinner was soooo nice, i started out as cooking a roast then thought of all the dishes for just two ppl and came up with that instaed, looked very masterchef on the plate lol.

my brother is doing really well so far, he is not smoking (a miracle for him) and making changes to his diet too, not major but at least hes actively making better and smaller choices, i think like you say is not getting complacent when hes 100% fit again, my mum is due home from holiday tonight so it will be a shock for her but we all decided it was best not to worry her as what cld she do and even if she had come home there was nothing to be done as it had already happened :/ i'm hoping she won't be too cross with us lol

how rude to eat ur lunch lol how can you not know it's not ur lunch ut tucking into hahaha good luck with the rest of ur week x

weigh in -2lbs :) x

wahoo well done xx

Thank you girls :)

b- porrige & gs

l- 2x ww toast with mashed 1/2 banana & 30g choc philly (2)

d- late home so made a chicken shish with turkish spices in pitta bread & ketchup & chilli sauce (4)

dark choc later (2)

8/49

fri 26th apr

lots of water

sk milk for coffees
2x coffees with semi skimmed (1)

b- porrige & gs

l- 2x crumpets with 30g choc philly (2)

d- turkish white bean stew & 1 x ww petit pain

14g dark choc later (2)

late snack of velvet crunch (2)

15/49 weeklies