not enough water

milk for coffees (3)

porrige & gs (3)

strawberries & blueberries (0)

ham & cheese sandwich (7)

cheese pasta & 2 x slices ww bread (16)

custard apple (0) not worth the effort or price as full of pips throughout

26/26pp 3/49wk

Not sure how I managed to miss your thread yesterday but it didn't seem to show up in my subscribed threads but is there today :/ So a belated congratulations on the loss. That really is brilliant loss even regardless of the holiday. If you take the fact you were away into account its absolutely amazing! You are practically racing towards target.

Shame the custard apple was disappointing. I think I tried one once and wasn't impressed either. I remember it being pretty much completely tasteless.

yes i didn't think custard apple tasted of much and can't be doing with pips all the way through it either lol.

i was pleased with loss considering all the temptations but luckily anytime we happened to be around any shops they were closed either for two hour lunch or for the two day bank holiday with seemed to last four days plus everything is mainly closed saturday afternoon and everything closed sunday too hahahaha very laid back place !!!

fri 17th may

lots of water
sk milk for coffee

b- porrige & gs & strawberries & blueberries

l- 2x crumpets & choc philly (2)

had a baking fest making gingernuts so had two then.............purely for tasting purposes.........

2x homemade wraps with chicken, pepper & onions fajitas & sweet chilli sauce (1)

two more gingernuts (wish they weren't so nice !!) total (7 pp for 4 )

sat 18th may pp day

after a very late lay in and missing breakfast

lots of water
sk milk for coffee (2)

br- 1 x ww toast (1)
1/2 tin of baked beans (5)
1 x egg (2)

sn- banana

d- wholemeal pitta (4)
spicy lamb mince kofta (8)
jalapenos
chilli sauce

dark choc for later (3)

25/26 pp 17/49 wk left

Sounds like you found a good compromise "brunch dish" after getting up late. I love beans on toast.

The lamb kofte sounds really nice. What spices do you use in yours? I have some lamb mince in the freezer that want to use up in the next week or so and was thinking of doing some kofte style meatballs with it.

The lamb kofte sounds really nice. What spices do you use in yours? I have some lamb mince in the freezer that want to use up in the next week or so and was thinking of doing some kofte style meatballs with it.

mmm now there's a question i cant answer lol, i got my friend to bring me back some from turkey a couple of weeks ago and she couldnt remember all the spices in this blend but when i bought some before i know it had chilli, turkish red pepper, salt, mint, cumin the rest is guessing as ive lost the list....maybe some garlic powder, oregano,onion salt i know there were a few more but i should imagine that those in itself wld make a nice blend.

today i have been up to croyden with OH and my best friend to ikea to buy more kitchen implements that i think i need hehehe i was very restrained in the restaurant choosing a kids meal consisting of 5 meatballs, sm chips and the cream sauce, pre diet i would have chosed the 15 meatball version !!! and probably a bread roll too, gawd knows how i ever put weight on :eek: so bit of a weird food day today so here goes .....

milk for coffee (2)
not enough water

b- banana (early rise to leave)

l- kids ikea meal :clap:
5 x meatballs (5)
sm chips (8)
cream sauce (2)
lingonberry sauce (2)

d- wholemeal pitta bread (4)
2x fish fingers (3)
2x tbsp of mushy peas (1)

sn- banana

14g dark choc later (2)

total 29points =

26/26 pp 20/49 wk used

what a miserable day today weatherwise so i have had a very hungry day today !

lots of water
sk milk for coffee

b- porrige, blueberries and gs

l- 2 x crumpets with garlic & herb light philli (1)

sn- 2 x slices of ham
sn- tiny piece of steak with salt & pepper
2 x homemade gingernuts (4)

d- steak in chinese sauce made with 2 tsp of sesame oil, soy sauce & 1 x tsp sweetchilli sauce (1), 1 x tsp hot chilli sauce, garlic & chilli, carrots, bamboo shoots & water chestnuts served with wholewheat noodles & sprinkle of sesame seeds on top (1) (yet to be eaten)

14g dark choc for later (2)

29/49

Last edited:
what a miserable day today weatherwise so i have had a very hungry day today !

lots of water
sk milk for coffee

b- porrige, blueberries and gs

l- 2 x crumpets with garlic & herb light philli (1)

sn- 2 x slices of ham
sn- tiny piece of steak with salt & pepper
2 x homemade gingernuts (4)

d- steak in chinese sauce made with 2 tsp of sesame oil, soy sauce & 1 x tsp sweetchilli sauce, 1 x tsp hot chilli sauce, garlic & chilli, carrots, bamboo shoots & water chestnuts served with wholewheat noodles & sprinkle of sesame seeds on top (1) (yet to be eaten)

14g dark choc for later (2)

28/49

Homemade ginger nuts sound amazing!!! Was that a WW Recipe? X

Homemade ginger nuts sound amazing!!! Was that a WW Recipe? X

no i'm afraid not, i didnt intend to eat any but my OH said ooh they are better than shop ones which led me to taste one...... hahahaha

dinner was bloomin lovely btw

no i'm afraid not, i didnt intend to eat any but my OH said ooh they are better than shop ones which led me to taste one...... hahahaha

dinner was bloomin lovely btw

Blimey 2pp each for a non-WW recipe is fab. X

well i weighed them then looked them up in the little pocket guide and pointed them from the gingernuts in the book & i added an extra pp to be sure but tbh they didnt have an awful lot of butter in them and i made loads out of the mixture so was probably less points but i'd rather over point than under.

how is it going for you serena, are you doing pp or sf ? x

well i weighed them then looked them up in the little pocket guide and pointed them from the gingernuts in the book & i added an extra pp to be sure but tbh they didnt have an awful lot of butter in them and i made loads out of the mixture so was probably less points but i'd rather over point than under.

how is it going for you serena, are you doing pp or sf ? x

Im doing PP, so far so good, 4 Days of using all my Dailies but not used any Weeklies yet, just don't want to eat for the sake of eating! X

Arh well done, i think the good thing about using ur weeklies is ur body will still lose weight and u are getting all the calories you need, whereas if you dont use them and then you find you need them later on you may put weight on then, its all very well at the start when ur enthusiastic but when you fancy wine, crisps or a meal out you may need them if you know what i mean, dont deny urself a daily treat even if its a tsp of butter in ur potatoes to use them up, all goes to help towards you not feeling deprived which is why people fall off the wagon in the end x

Last edited:
Arh well done, i think the good thing about using ur weeklies is ur body will still lose weight and u are getting all the calories you need, whereas if you dont use them and then you find you need them later on you may put weight on then, its all very well at the start when ur enthusiastic but when you fancy wine, crisps or a meal out you may need them if you know what i mean, dont deny urself a daily treat even if its a tsp of butter in ur potatoes to use them up, all goes to help towards you not feeling deprived which is why people fall off the wagon in the end x

You speak very wise words, maybe I will have a nice Echo Falls Spritzer this evening! X

Sammi goes indeed speak very wise words indeed about the weeklies. I think its important to eat at least half of them the majority of the time to be able to sustain the diet long term. Dropping calories too low isn't good for you anyway and will increase the likelihood of a plateau further down the line. And weeklies don't have to be used for particularly unhealthy options anyway. Nuts and avocado would use up a fair few and definitely a healthy addition.

Thanks for the tips about the lamb kofte seasoning. I guess I will just make it up (which is the approach I always take to cooking) but just not quite as confident with middle eastern flavours and you seem to make a few turkish-inpsired things so thought i would ask.

Food sounding lovely. Is it nice to be back to the normal routine or are you missing France? I always find myself longing for home by the end of my holiday so that I am almost as excited to get home as I was to go on holiday.

Sammi goes indeed speak very wise words indeed about the weeklies. I think its important to eat at least half of them the majority of the time to be able to sustain the diet long term. Dropping calories too low isn't good for you anyway and will increase the likelihood of a plateau further down the line. And weeklies don't have to be used for particularly unhealthy options anyway. Nuts and avocado would use up a fair few and definitely a healthy addition.

Thanks for the tips about the lamb kofte seasoning. I guess I will just make it up (which is the approach I always take to cooking) but just not quite as confident with middle eastern flavours and you seem to make a few turkish-inpsired things so thought i would ask.

Food sounding lovely. Is it nice to be back to the normal routine or are you missing France? I always find myself longing for home by the end of my holiday so that I am almost as excited to get home as I was to go on holiday.

I still haven't managed to use any Weeklies but am definitely going to give it some thought in Week 2. X

its nice to be back foodwise & having everything available in any supermarket, i couldnt fing hardly any slimming products in france, the only thing i found was some low fat emmental squares lol, no bread or anything ! we are planning on going back later in the yr so i will just take more bread this time as i had most things i needed.

I decided the other day to try and make my fajita seasoning as i normally buy the 'discovery one' as its nice and spicy, i used :
chilli powder
smoked paprika
garlic powder
onion salt
salt
oregano
cumin
sweetner
you can bulk it out with a bit of cornflour (opt)

as well as chicken fajitas i used it on potato wedges another night and it was pretty close to the discovery one (mind you i did check the ingredients on pack in morrisons then put it back lol) i usually take a photo of ingredients on my phone then recreate when i get home hehehehe ;)

todays food : tuesday 21st may

b- porrige & gs

l- was out so wasn't a proper one- 2 x lighter gingernuts at friends with coffee (3)semi sk milk at friends (1)
grabbed from fridge when i finally got home- 1 x slice of ham wrapped around 2 x el cheese triangles (1)

d- chicken breast
dry roast potatoes
carrots
1/2 tim mushy peas
homeade stuffing- using 2 x ww crusts,onion, sage, onion salt & pepper
gravy (2)

dark choc for later (2)

velvet crunch (2)
39/49 wk used

Last edited:
i averted a near disaster of the eating kind today in lidl, i had gone to the dentist early,
no coffee, no breakfast and no cigarette, no water !!!!
went to get some shopping after dentist and had an attack of wanting the type of crap food i used to eat, so in goes a fairly big bag of bbq coated peanuts and a tube of hot & spicy pringle type snacks, i imagined lying on the sofa (as i am now) eating them all and enjoying my lazy day !! so carried on with the rest of my healthy shopping lol !!

THEN REALITY HIT

the fact i would have to fess up to my diary & notepad

i would probably sleep all afternoon because of the crap id eaten

and that it would more than likely not stop there and follow through to a unhealthy dinner and who nows tomorrow aswell

so i put the items back on the shelf and thought about how i want to be slim again !

i came home and had my coffee, porrige & raspberries & blueberries and fessed up to you all, so it may help someone else who has a blip moment, i must admit it was my first one in 10 weeks & believe me that is brilliant for me xx

i averted a near disaster of the eating kind today in lidl, i had gone to the dentist early,
no coffee, no breakfast and no cigarette, no water !!!!
went to get some shopping after dentist and had an attack of wanting the type of crap food i used to eat, so in goes a fairly big bag of bbq coated peanuts and a tube of hot & spicy pringle type snacks, i imagined lying on the sofa (as i am now) eating them all and enjoying my lazy day !! so carried on with the rest of my healthy shopping lol !!

THEN REALITY HIT

the fact i would have to fess up to my diary & notepad

i would probably sleep all afternoon because of the crap id eaten

and that it would more than likely not stop there and follow through to a unhealthy dinner and who nows tomorrow aswell

so i put the items back on the shelf and thought about how i want to be slim again !

i came home and had my coffee, porrige & raspberries & blueberries and fessed up to you all, so it may help someone else who has a blip moment, i must admit it was my first one in 10 weeks & believe me that is brilliant for me xx

Well Done Sweetie, I'm sooooooooooo proud of you! And if I had a hat, I would definitely take it off to you! Well Done You. X

thank you serena, i am now feeling full of good food and still enjoying my lazy day guilt free :banana dancer:

Back