from pig to twig ;)

went clothes shopping. everything was a size 14 :) amazing considering 7 weeks ago i was an 18. I ordered a new winter coat, went for a size 14 as i love thick jumpers under a coat. its coming monday so hopefully it will fit.

Im determined to be in that coat & im guessing we have another month ish till it gets proper cold. I chose a regatta one in red. Matches my car lol.

I feel so tired today, infact the last few days ive not felt right. Ive not moved of a night to sip water which i normally do, ive slept like a log! & my neck hurts like a muscle pain i think. Anyway, im in bed now another day done. Cant wait to wake up in 9 hours & do another 45 min walk with my dog damn it lol.

Sneaky weigh in 13st 5lb. Thats 2lb off since monday, happy with that. Not sure if it will change much before monday but that was all i wanted off this week. Safely in the lower 13s finally, can almost reach out & touch the 12s now

has any of you tried the sw frozen meals in icelands? hubby is working late next week & my son has a football academy miles away on weds so thinking i'll give some a go. when i tried making the curry it was really time consuming & i've just seen they do a frozen curry, i wont be making it again if its nice lol. i'll get a mixture & do some reviews ;) i keep meaning to add photos, i take them of every meal i eat like a weirdo lol

I had them a while back. They're nice, I haven't had them for ages but more because we're usually cooking for two or three of us so it makes more sense to just make the meals. If I were having meals where I only needed to think of myself I think I would eat them again.

i'm having a glass of red wine, i feel so guilty even though ive had no syns today other than this! i blame the cambridge diet for that. some days i feel guilty eating full stop. it still amazes me that i can eat a steak & sw chips & be lighter the next morning, amazing lol.

went to icelands & got chicken tikka masala & some frozen rice so i'll have that tonight. also go the curry sauce for friday. im going to pretend its a chip shop dinner haha

thank you. yeah i'm feeling good :) looking forward to being in the next stone bracket next week or the week after :) the weeks go so fast so i'm glad i stuck at it as its been so easy.

on friday ive decided to do chicken curry, special fried rice & chilli pepper chicken. so basically a syn free chinese lol. i'm going to write my shopping list later so will decide the other days dinners in a bit. looking forward to trying the icelands curry

the curry was nice, bit hotter than i normally have & you get loads. hubby liked it aswell :) just walked my dog so can have a bubble bath & relax

You're doing fab, well done! :)

i have been so hungry today. had marmite on wm toast for breakfast, second slice for lunch with spaghetti hoops, the jacket potato & beans with tons of salad. now still hungry lol. having some fruit & muller light in a sec

discovered the rhubarb & custard muller light mmmm delish!!

having sw chips with tons of roasted veg tonight sprinkled with chilli & garlic. feel lazy if you hadnt notice lol. chucked it all in the tin & left it to work its magic in the oven haha. no wine for me this weekend, dont want to get back into that habit so will be good :)

Back