From the 23 stones to the 16 stones :) 69lb to go

You look absolutely incredible. Massive well done to you!! Any advice for a nervous newbie? Starting on Saturday. Have about 8-10 stone to lose, wanna be slimmer for summer and Christmas 2014!

You look absolutely incredible. Massive well done to you!! Any advice for a nervous newbie? Starting on Saturday. Have about 8-10 stone to lose, wanna be slimmer for summer and Christmas 2014!

Thanks hun ?

Well done on taking the first steps!

Advice would be trust the plan! Always drink ur water and don't be too hard on yourself! Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything

I have a diary on here too if I wana pop on there if u need to talk or vent or just ask a question. Everyone is very friendly :)

Good luck!! And keep me updated xxxx

Thanks hun ?

Well done on taking the first steps!

Advice would be trust the plan! Always drink ur water and don't be too hard on yourself! Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything

I have a diary on here too if I wana pop on there if u need to talk or vent or just ask a question. Everyone is very friendly :)

Good luck!! And keep me updated xxxx

Great advice, thanks! Alot of people have been saying believe in the plan and drink the water. Water is key obviously! Everyone has been so friendly so far. I am really happy I have received a warm welcome.

Have you found people to be supportive of you or have you come across any negativity? Did you tell many people in the beginning?

Great advice, thanks! Alot of people have been saying believe in the plan and drink the water. Water is key obviously! Everyone has been so friendly so far. I am really happy I have received a warm welcome. Have you found people to be supportive of you or have you come across any negativity? Did you tell many people in the beginning?

I've received a mix of positive and negative to be honest. But the people that matter have supported me. It's important u realise that ur doing this for u not to please others. U need to put urself first sometimes.

I told my family and friends but don't post on fb or anything. Although if someone asks il tell them. It's a personal choice really depending on how well u can hide it lol I cnt hide anything xxx

I've received a mix of positive and negative to be honest. But the people that matter have supported me. It's important u realise that ur doing this for u not to please others. U need to put urself first sometimes.

I told my family and friends but don't post on fb or anything. Although if someone asks il tell them. It's a personal choice really depending on how well u can hide it lol I cnt hide anything xxx

Yeah, you are right. I am totally doing this for myself, but I cant say I'm not looking forward to people telling me I look slimmer. I dont think I would ever get sick of hearing it!

Have you started doing any exercise?

Yeah, you are right. I am totally doing this for myself, but I cant say I'm not looking forward to people telling me I look slimmer. I dont think I would ever get sick of hearing it! Have you started doing any exercise?

Oh yea the compliments make it worth while believe me!

Not exercising yet. To be honest I just have no time I'm in my final year of Uni and I'm studying a diploma in the evening, with a placement and a hubby and 5 year old daughter lol I'm lucky to get all my products in. I do want to change that tho and maybe start with an exercise class once a week.

Since sept I've put on some weight so working on getting bk to what I was and then get moving again. It's all a learning process for me hun. Il get there in the end xx

You will, you have done so well already and sometimes life takes over and yours sounds pretty hectic!! Ha ha!

Lol we will get there in the end!! I'm still determined so I'm happy to plod on until goal :)

Can't wait to hear all about ur journey xxx

Thanks Martha. I cant wait to share my journey with everyone! x

Bad week if I'm honest. Life stuff!! Bk to it now tho. Hope you have a great weigh in. Keep me posted :) Xx

That damn life stuff always gets in the way!! Hope you are ok. Will do an update as soon as I can, unless I haven't lost anything, then I am going to run away and hide!

That damn life stuff always gets in the way!! Hope you are ok. Will do an update as soon as I can, unless I haven't lost anything, then I am going to run away and hide!

Haha u will have lost silly! :)

Yea il be fine hun nothing too major!

Cnt wait to hear how uve done x

Haha u will have lost silly! :)

Yea il be fine hun nothing too major!

Cnt wait to hear how uve done x

-8lbs! So so chuffed! Can't wait until next week for my next Wi!!

Back