ProPoints Get me into those skinny clothes!

Thanks Mrs - I didn't get to the Dr this morning :-( slept in, because the OH was snoring all last night, so when I finally got to sleep I was so tired I couldn't get myself out of bed before it was work time. I'll try again tomorrow though. Mainly a bit worried that this lack of appetite is going to throw my body into starvation mode and I won't lose weight :-S

I've missed the odd glass of wine but it's not been as bad for me as I thought it'd be. Think it's good to cut back though...my skin was terrible when I was drinking more, too so I definitely know what you mean there. Nightmare.

Hope you've had a good day :) x

Oh I so hear you on thr snoring front, my hubby is shocking but not only that my baby (1yr old black labrador!) has his bed in our room (wouldn't normally allow it but he has anxiety issues :rolleyes:) snores and howls throughout his sleep, so if I don't get in there before them I've no chance, haha!

I hope you can get to the Drs today, like SammieAnn says try not to worry about the weight you need to get yourself better, but having said that I also know from my own experiences that the weight would be niggling at me, so get yourself off to that Drs and you can settle all of it :D

Hope you have a better day Xx

haha carl is awful for snoring i jus dnt understand it as soon as i poke him he wakes up and turns over n starts again!!!!

Day 20

Hi everyone, sorry I've been a bit quiet the past few days. I'm still not feeling 100% but getting better which is a good start. Been a rough couple of days; problems with OH and pretty busy with work and then had my girly boozy afternoon yesterday. As a result I've been eating irregularly, drinking lots of wine and generally been off track. Not expecting a weight loss tomorrow now, which is disappointing after two good weeks though. But I'm going to see tomorrow as what it is; a new day. And just try to get on with things from there.

Not eaten much today - I strangely always feel less hungry at the weekend, rather than during the week at work where I feel like I could eat all day. Must be because I'm just sitting at a desk most of the day.

Hope you're all well - and thanks for the lovely messages re: me not being well. Helped cheer me up a bit x

Hun dnt feel too bad u have had a rough week! And with a pretty rubbish weekend with the OH its hard hun!
I bet u haventt done as bad as u suspect
Xxxx

Hun dnt feel too bad u have had a rough week! And with a pretty rubbish weekend with the OH its hard hun!
I bet u haventt done as bad as u suspect
Xxxx

Thanks - I hope not. Bloody men are making this whole dieting thing much harder than it needs to be! :)

men are rubbish!!!!!

Hello!!
xx

Chick, get your gall bladder checked. X

Chick, get your gall bladder checked. X

Good tip - I will do :) need to go to the Dr this week anyway so I'll tell him all about the issues I've been having and see what he says about it.

Right, I've given myself a kick up the backside tonight. Need to get more exercise in as well as eating better, or the wait won't stay off and I'll still feel yuck. So I did 20 mins on the Wii tonight (not much I know, but it's a start for me) and tomorrow I'm starting the couch to 5k programme. I've even looked out clothes to go for my walk/run in so I have no excuse in the morning. I don't start work until 12pm so there's really no excuse for me not to make the most of the free time in the morning.

I want to get fit, and hopefully the exercise will lift me out of this funk I've gotten myself into. I have fab bright new hair as of yesterday, time to get a fab bright new personality and body too!

Yay! Well done you!! Also.. Pics of hair please!!

535573_10200255819935568_526324013_n.jpg

New red hair :D

Lush!!!

Ohh love the hair!

Glad to have you back :0)

Thanks ladies! Glad to be back and right back on it today.

Didn't get for my run in the end - it was absolutely horrific weather out there and so there was no way I was going out in it. Bad times. Weighed myself today as well and I've put on weight :-( just proves that not eating all the dailies is actually bad for you. Back on it today, and hoping for another good week. Going to ignore whatever issues I'm having with OH and not fall into the trap of emotional eating. Going to try to listen to Paul McKenna's guide to combat emotional eating and see if that helps me a bit.

I don't want to feel down about my weight, as well as everything else, time to take control of at least one part of my life!

Your oh seems like a bit of a pain in the posterior. He needs kicking into touch hon. X

Your oh seems like a bit of a pain in the posterior. He needs kicking into touch hon. X

We've not been together for too long - going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment so unsure whether we'll stay together or not. Change my mind on how I feel about it pretty regularly - the joys of being in a relationship, eh? x

Day 22

Okay, so my food has been a bit hit & miss today but I feel full after dinner so that's always a good sign.

Breakfast
I work backshift so my breakfast is always around 12pm when I get into work:
Boots Shapers Salted Popcorn (2 packs - 1 later in the day) 5pp

Lunch
Heinz Tomato Soup 4pp

Dinner
The Co-Op Healthier Choice Fish Pie 7pp
M&S Bagel with Lurpak Lighter 6pp

Anytime

McCoys Salt & Vinegar Crisps (oops) 7pp

PP Used: 29/28
Weeklies Left: 48