getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

I think you are very ambitious and very brave to stick to plan while expecting.

thank you.Really don’t want to be back where I started when pregnant with Kaelan, that’s my motivation to never feel that bad about my body again. Also I’ve spent a lot of money on tummy tuck and arm lift surgery, if I gain too much then I might surgery again 😥 x x

Last edited:
Happy new year 🥳

I was in bed for 8.30 last night, I felt so tired so decided an early night would do me good. Crazy how differently I feel about nye now, when I was younger it was the best night of the year, now I couldn’t imagine anything worse than being in a packed club or pub.
I ended up having an awful nights sleep, I was in a lot of pain with my back and pelvis 😥 struggled to walk for the first hour after getting up as pain so bad. I always suffer back pain in pregnancy so was expecting it. Only 75 days to go.

day 2 of being back on plan, feeling really good and enjoying planning food again. I actually really enjoy following sw. Important thing for me is being prepared and planning ahead.
I’m writing everything I eat in my diary and looking at the week as 21 meals, so far I’ve had 5 meals on plan, only 16 to go and that’s a successful week.

I’ll be using today’s syns on dinner later, I love stuffing and Yorkshire’s so I’ll be having a few. No syns yet today and only 10 yesterday so I have a few extra to play with if I decide to have a small slice of cake.

I noticed that my arm lift scars are a little wider now, must be gaining weight that’s forced the scar to stretch due to extra fat 😔 I hated my arms after losing 6 stone, the surgery was awful and I’d never want it again due to pain and healing, so I need to stick to eating well now. I spent so much on my tummy and arms, be rubbish if they both need redoing because I overate in pregnancy. I can do this.

Im finding my diary really useful. It has daily stickers that say on plan, off plan, few motivational ones too. Also there’s a section to mark off how much water I’m drinking, which is handy.

I think my 1 week treat will be another weight loss diary, this one is only for 7 weeks so might try and find a similar one that lasts longer.

so New Years resolutions

1. Get back to my goal weight
2. Make time for self care
3. Start my masters degree

That’s all I can think of right now

x x

Last edited:
Hi all,

not doing too badly. I’m not 100% on plan but still making good choices most of the time. Back at group tues and really going to try and get there every week as it really helps keep my motivation up.

haven’t weighted for week or so but fine with that.
After Skylar is born I’m going to be so focused and follow Sw to the letter, I’ve actually never done that before, I never weigh healthy extras or always have 1/3 speed, so I’ll be doing all those things. Looking forward to feeling great about my body by summer hopefully.

off to collect Kaelan from nursery in a min and then some shopping.

x x

Day 4 on plan today and I’m going to get weighed. The number isn’t that important now I’m so heavily pregnant but it’s good to keep check. I can’t stay to group as my son isn’t very well. I’m hoping I’m not in next stone bracket up, but if I am never mind.

I’m feeling good about my body and even though I’ve gained more than I wanted, I don’t have any negative feelings towards my body or weight. However I am looking forward to having Skylar and getting back to goal. Hopefully be easier this time as I won’t have as much weight to shift.

struggling to sleep 😴 back pain is horrible but something I always suffer with in pregnancy. Going to try and get a bit more sleep before my alarm goes off.

54 days to go 💗🥰🤰

Just been weighed and I’m 2lbs lighter than last weigh in which was 3 weeks ago I think. Really pleased with that. I’ve gained 2 stone exactly now. I’m going to try and stay on plan as much as I can this week. Next tues I should be able to stay to group. Aim for the week is to stay the same weight x x

Hi Jenny,

Just catching up on your diary...you have been busy😊

Well done on your weight...goes to show how well SW suits you.👏👏👏

Hi Jenny,

Just catching up on your diary...you have been busy😊

Well done on your weight...goes to show how well SW suits you.👏👏👏

Hi Mini,

hope you’re well.

thank you 😊 I’m pleased I’ve been sticking to plan on and off, otherwise I might be 4 stone up.

x x

Hi,

day 5 of being back on plan. I’ve bought a few Sw meals as hubby cooking a bit more now I’m getting big, lots of his meals aren’t Sw friendly so easy just to have a Sw meal some nights.

I’m looking forward to walking more after I’ve recovered from c-section. I’ve been driving everywhere and missing walking with my headphones on.

I’m hoping to be back at my goal weight by July 1st, I think that’s a realistic time. Obviously I’ll be over the moon if it’s sooner than that, but that’s the date I’m working towards. It would be so nice for all my nice summer clothes to fit me in time for the summer holidays.

only 53 days until I have Skylar in my arms 💗🥰 days going so fast

Day 6 of being on plan 👍😀 I’m feeling really good and positive. This pregnancy has flown by, can’t wait to meet my little one.

no work today so going to do some cleaning been as k is at nursery.

I’ve made sure not to book any clients for tues morning, I will make it to group and stay lol. I haven’t stayed to group for so long, I always leave feeling ready to tackle the week ahead on plan.

I’m in the 13s, a stone bracket I never wanted to see again but I’m ok with it. Hopefully a good stone will come off when skylar is born. If I can stay on plan for a few weeks then possibly get a few more lbs off before she arrives.

x x

Almost end of day 6, been on plan again. Only 6 syns so far. Might have a bit of chocolate 🍫😋

I really need a good nights sleep but dread going to bed as I’m so uncomfortable sleeping on my side.

busy day tomorrow, working in the morning, afternoon play date, school run and working again in the evening. All weekend off then though.

Day 7 tomorrow and I haven’t even thought of a treat yet. Going to have a look when kids are in bed.

x x

2.30am and I’m wide awake. Maybe my body is preparing me for sleepless nights 😂 not the best when I have a really busy day tomorrow.

officially day 7 of being on plan, this is the best I’ve been on plan since being pregnant, I’ve really stuck to it, feeling pleased. Be nice to see a lb or 2 off the scales on tues but a maintain would be fine too.

still undecided about what treat to buy. I was thinking maybe new leggings/crop top set for after I have Skylar. not sure yet.

Skylar has slightly moved today and is now kicking my bladder, the fun 😂 off for a wee and I’ll try and get back to sleep x x

Last edited:
Managed to get a bit more sleep but not enough, feeling tired this morning. Starting work in a minute.

but day 7 of eating well and not going over syns.
I’ll be out for lunch today so will probably have a jacket potato with cheese and beans. Think it’s about the only totally on plan thing they sell.

still undecided on treat, this is the first time I haven’t had a treat planned 😂

x x

Back